SHRINKING ASSETS - APRIL 2019

Options

Replies

• coffeeforka
    coffeeforka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @RandiHaszel My April start has been mixed. Work has been tough, with lots of late nights. I’m in Asia and New York is 12 hours behind - which means speaking to colleagues can be tough. I was up till 3 am on Wednesday.
    I also restarted yoga which I haven’t done for several years. I am rubbish at it, but yoga is a safe space to be the worst in the class.
    But my weight has come down a bit and I’m feeling healthier and better able to deal with challenges.
    Happy it’s the weekend!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

We are getting a new member - my running buddy, @reginadhedden.
    She will be logging in later and posting last week’s #s to get caught up.
  • SapanPan
    SapanPan Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh-In

I am glad that I changed the direction
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Buddy system is a go!

I will make the official announcement in the next hour or so!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    Week 1
    PW 239.6
    CW 237.0

• Beka3695
    Options
    nt2oa4psmart.jpg

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Fat2Fit Buddy Program

We will be resuming the Fat2Fit buddy program. Please use the link below to access the BUDDY REQUEST page.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737016/april-buddy-registration#latest

Enter your request and a buddy will be assigned to you. We will begin pairing buddies on Monday, April 8.

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    How has everyone's first few days of April gone? I was off to a rough start with my weigh in on the first (Monday's), I gained .2 lbs since the weigh in the week prior. But unlike myself I weighed myself this morning and have lost that and a little more to boot. GO ME!!!

My week has been tough; i returned from my vacation in Vegas on Tuesday; same afternoon, I ended up putting my kitty to sleep, so it's been a really, really hard time....trying to get through day by day....
  • Beka3695
    Options
    How has everyone's first few days of April gone? I was off to a rough start with my weigh in on the first (Monday's), I gained .2 lbs since the weigh in the week prior. But unlike myself I weighed myself this morning and have lost that and a little more to boot. GO ME!!!

My week has been tough; i returned from my vacation in Vegas on Tuesday; same afternoon, I ended up putting my kitty to sleep, so it's been a really, really hard time....trying to get through day by day....

Oh bless you! Those little fellas cant say a word, yet they become our best friends. Sending good vibes and hugs your way.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Week 1
    PW: 202.5
    CW: 201.0
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Weigh in reminders

Overdue
    @iamworthy14
    @lbgardener
    @h2dorsey -- 1 NWI already
    @willrunformartinis - I saw you are in PR, do I need to carry over 171.0?

Due today
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    @vanvleetx2

@reginadhedden - need your starting weight
  • Beka3695
    Options
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning (well it isnt noon for me yet LOL)
    I have been a very slacking co-captain this week but I PROMISE I will be more active with everyone next week.
    What are everyones weekend plans?
    Mine is to relax after work but need to go to the store to pickup a few items and to the bank as they messed some things up yesterday, all while hoping I get my 10k in today. I have hit over 5 miles every day in April thus far.
    Saturday morning I am working as usual but if its nice, I think I will walk to and from work tomorrow.
    Sunday, I am taking my son to his first FC Cincinnati game (our local soccer team) and I am pretty darn excited about it, except trying to find parking LOL
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Good Morning (well it isnt noon for me yet LOL)
    I have been a very slacking co-captain this week but I PROMISE I will be more active with everyone next week.
    Mine is to relax after work but need to go to the store to pickup a few items and to the bank as they messed some things up yesterday, all while hoping I get my 10k in today. I have hit over 5 miles every day in April thus far.
    Saturday morning I am working as usual but if its nice, I think I will walk to and from work tomorrow.
    Sunday, I am taking my son to his first FC Cincinnati game (our local soccer team) and I am pretty darn excited about it, except trying to find parking LOL

It is going to be beautiful here this weekend, so I am hoping to get some walking in. This week has been horrible dealing with the anxiety that has kept me pretty close to home. I am also doing a Nanny and Norah day with my 6 year old granddaughter. We are also hoping to get to the pool. I have to also fit in the yucky parts of the weekend, grocery shopping, laundry and housework.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Oh bless you! Those little fellas cant say a word, yet they become our best friends. Sending good vibes and hugs your way.

Thank you...its been tough on both my hubby and me and our other male kitty....they weren't blood related, but together for 12 years ☹ my heart is 💔💔💔
  • Beka3695
    Options

YARD WORK!!!!! I have the hubs committed to 3 hours tomorrow morning. This should make a nice dent in getting our home pretty again. I told him earlier this week it looked like a foreclosure house... Time to spruce it up!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

YARD WORK!!!!! I have the hubs committed to 3 hours tomorrow morning. This should make a nice dent in getting our home pretty again. I told him earlier this week it looked like a foreclosure house... Time to spruce it up!

I just said this today that I need to get some top soil or something and make my flower garden not look like it died 80 years ago
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yeah my flower beds are pathetic right now. I need to weed before it gets too hot.
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 335.8
    CW 340.2
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry <3 losing a kitty is heartbreaking. Thinking of you x
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Becky3695
    Saturday
    Week1
    pW: 223.8
    CW: 220.8
This discussion has been closed.