DBF: 12
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    April 10th

Me: 10
    The Binge: 0

Days Binge Free: 18

Y’all are right it never gets easier in the big perspective, but some days are definitely easier than others, for me at least. Sunday & Monday were awful but these past two days haven’t been nearly as big a struggle.
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge: 4
    DBF: 0

@hillmike56 Thanks! I'll definitely be looking into it! Yesterday I made an appointment with a psychologist that specializes in eating disorders. Will see her later this month.

@Llamapants86 I'm afraid of not being able to focus on losing weight because I really need to and my doctor wants me to and I don't want to let him down. But at the same time, I know that I have to get this under control. Thank you for your support.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    April 10

Me: 9
    The B: 1
    DBF: 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,145 Member
    Options
    Me 9
    B1
    Dbf4
  • Fitatelo
    Options
    April 11th

Me: 11

Days Binge Free: 19
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,145 Member
    Options
    Me10
    B1
    Dbf5
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    April 12th

Binge: 1

@aishmartin sounds like a great approach @fitatelo stay strong your doing great @Nevadaden great to see you back here

I had one of those screwed up emotional days that lead to a BINGE last night after being so focused in April. Disappointing but an Instagram quote this morning and some time in my personal journal helped me I hope.

The quote was this "THERE'S NO FAILURE ONLY FEEDBACK". After getting over being terribly pissed off at myself I realized that there were so many triggers that had gone off during my day and I just kind of glossed over them not dealing with them as they came up. Each culminating in that late night BINGE I approved of and know so well. But April still has a lot of opportunity and can it be a month where only ONE BINGE shows up. Sometimes I just drop out of the community when too many BINGES occur one is not that number. Hopefully I'm back tomorrow!

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    April 11th

DBF: 4

Very close to a binge last night before going to bed, I ate some more (terrible idea) but I managed to keep my snack a snack. I was (and still am) overly full from it. But it is better than a binge.
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    April 12

The B: 2

Last night was a tough call. But I have called it for the binge, even though it wasn’t as bad as it could have been, because it felt as if I could have kept going. In fact, I stopped not because of “brain over binge” or even because I finished the M and Ms, but because I was tired and went to bed!

I don’t feel as bad this morning as I typically would. Back on the horse. Or the wagon. Or whatever metaphor works...
  • hillmike56
    Options
    April 13th

DBF: 1
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    4/12/19

Me:12
    B: 0
    DBF: 12

Pretty close to a binge last night. Ate carelessly on auto-pilot to maintenance but I put down my fork midway of my meal and said I was satisfied. Officially out of the boot now, so happy the ankle is on the mend!
  • Fitatelo
    Options
    April 13th

Me: 13

Days Binge Free: 21

Today was absolutely miserable and all I wanted was food to make myself feel better. But I calmed down and only had an extra 2.5 cookies because I spilled some of my dinner & it really was an awful day, so I figured I deserved it. But didn't even finish the 3rd cookie so I'm kind of proud.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    April 14th

Me: 12
    DBF: 2
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    April 13

The B: 2
    DBF: 1
  • Fitatelo
    Options
    April 14th

Me: 14

Days Binge Free: 22

Had extra to eat today but I was able to stop myself when I realized I was getting full. Even though all I wanted was to finish my dessert I threw it out, which I absolutely hate doing but I really want to be able to enjoy food knowing I won't hurt myself in the process.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 14

Me: 14
    Binge: 0

DBF: 111
  • hillmike56
    Options
    April 15th

Me: 13