krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    12/31/18 - 63.4 kg (139.8)

4/1 - 62 kg (136.7)
    4/7 - 60.8 (134.0)
    4/14 - 62.0 (136.7)
    4/22 -
    4/29 -
    5/6 - wearing a DRESS! Would like to not look pregnant!
    5/13 -
    5/20 -
    5/27 (Memorial Day!)

I have not be dedicated this past week. Limited exercise and overeating - I need to stop stress eating!
  • amn0619
    amn0619 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    3/26 - 148.8
    4/1 - 145.9
    4/8 - 144.0 Shocked at this drop. Fully expecting a slow down this week.
    4/15 - 145.1. UGH. Wrong direction. I was down to 143.7 earlier in the week, but the weekend did me in. Went to a party with great food and open bar Saturday night, yesterday out for brunch and my daughter baked a cake. I was hoping not to go overboard since Easter is this weekend and I know there will be so much food at my in-laws. Will do my best to stay on track this week and watch portions at Easter.
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ha! My body loves 118! I am not worried. This has happened all the way down from 133. I will lose two pounds, then sit at one weight for almost a month, then drop again. And, truthfully, the last two pounds are my "insurance policy," as I really am at exactly the weight I want to be right now! It is so fun to be able to wear anything in my closet and know it looks good. I also don't really think I am on a "diet" anymore. I have settled into a very comfortable way of eating with some new habits. Best wishes to all of you and keep eating your veggies! LOL

Height: 5' 5.5"
    Highest weight: 136
    Starting weight: 133
    Ultimate goal: 116 lbs

April 1: 118.6
    April 8: 118.8
    April 15: 118.4
    April 22:
    April 29:
  • miliskinny
    miliskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m in too!!! Do we maybe want to start some whatsapp group?
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW : 138
    GW : 127
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ultimate Starting Weight: 146 (Jan 1)
    SW 128.8
    3/25 - 128.8
    4/1 - 128.2
    4/8 - 127.8
    4/15 - 127.4
    4/22 - (goal 125.6 for Easter mini challenge)
    4/29 -
    5/6 -
    5/13 -
    5/20 -
    5/27 (Memorial Day!) -

Goal Weight 118.8
  • MeadowRae
    MeadowRae Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    4/1 - 154
    4/8 - 153
    4/15 -157
    4/22 -
    4/29 -
    5/6 -
    5/13 -
    5/20 -
    5/27 (Memorial Day!) -

Aunt Flo is coming to town and I am bloated for a week when that happens. Super frustrating, but I know I couldn't have gained four pounds overnight, so I'll just wait and see what my weight is next week. We have our last night class tonight, so I'm hoping that will make my routine more stable.
  • MeadowRae
    MeadowRae Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    _vicky2291 wrote: »
    It's not been a good week. I'm feeling really uninspired when it comes to food so I've ended up eating loads of junk just because it's easier

I've had a lot of days like that lately, too. It doesn't help that my husband just seems to stay small no matter what he eats, so there's loads of beer, pizza, whatever in the house. Hang in there!
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in!

5'6"
    SW: 145ish (havent weighed in for a week or so)
    GW: 135ish

Open to FR and daily checking in. I am more into weekly calories than daily, some days i go way over, some days i go way under, it all evens out. :smile:
  • Makeyourdreamshappen
    Makeyourdreamshappen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    4/12/19 SW: 134.8 lbs
    4/16/19 134.2 lbs
    4/22/19
    4/29/19
    5/6/19
    5/13/19
    5/20/19
    5/27/19
    GW: 126-128lbs

The other day I weighed 138.8! I was like WTF!!! But then I weighed this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I need to reduce my salt intake because I'm getting bloated.
  • Makeyourdreamshappen
    Makeyourdreamshappen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    MeadowRae wrote: »
    It's not been a good week. I'm feeling really uninspired when it comes to food so I've ended up eating loads of junk just because it's easier

I've had a lot of days like that lately, too. It doesn't help that my husband just seems to stay small no matter what he eats, so there's loads of beer, pizza, whatever in the house. Hang in there!

I feel ya! My husband sometimes brings Dr.Pepper and other junk home. It is difficult to stick to eating healthier when junk is coming into the house. Every now and then I'll eat sweets but this guy eats this junk nearly everyday. It looks like I might be rubbing off on him a little because he is starting to decrease his soda intake. I have lost 22 lbs so far by exercising and eating healthier and I hope that I'm motivating him to get in shape as well. When I quit soda I instantly lost weight without exercising. Just by dropping soda alone I had more energy. At first I was angry because I didn't have all of that sugar but it gets easier over time ;) 92 days without soda now! I still crave it like a vampire HAHA but I resist.
  • scottishlass1978
    scottishlass1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brand new and looking for accountability. I tend to throw in the towel for a few days instead of a meal or two when I make a bad eating choice. Hoping to be at 154 lbs by May long weekend (May 17) as will be in Vegas and need the breathing room :)
    I'm a little confused about MFP's idea of what my daily calories burned should be. I know what I burn (Apple watch and OTF heart tracker tells me) and MFP seems to assume I burn a lot lower than I do. Any feedback for me on this? Thanks!

4/12/19 SW: 158
    4/16/19 157.2
    4/22/19
    4/29/19
    5/6/19
    5/13/19
    5/20/19
    5/27/19
    GW: 140lbs
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I neglected checking in on Monday. I guess I was not very excited since there was no losses to report. (((Sigh!))) Oh well! It is not due to me eating junk. I did have a few glasses of wine on Friday night, but that has been my only splurge. And truly, I can not complain, as I generally shed weight painfully slow, so 4 pounds down in 4 weeks is MAJOR progress for my body.

HIghest weight -153 lbs
    Height - 5'5"

3/25 - 138 lbs
    4/1 - 136 lbs
    4/8 - 134 lbs
    4/15 - 134 lbs
    4/22
    4/29
    5/6
    5/13
    5/20
    5/27
  • abeja11
    abeja11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! i would like to join the challenge as well, arriving a bit late but hopefully ok. This is my second time using myfitnesspal, used it on my own the first time and lost 7kg (15 pounds) now 5 years later Im back at that weight so going for second round and will make the effort to keep it off this time!

CW: 69.1 kg (152.3lbs)
    GW: 62KG (136.3 lbs)

4/22/19: 152.3
    4/29/19
    5/6/19
    5/13/19
    5/20/19
    5/27/19
    GW: 136.3lbs
  • abeja11
    abeja11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MeadowRae wrote: »

argh! i feel you! the same, my husband seems to lose weight just by eating anything he likes and even if he is supporting he still has to eat so he cooks for himself these delicious fatty dinners :( while Im eating my salad haha.
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I just ordered new shorts because the size six were falling off me but... size four is too big. I've not been taking measurements, so this is kind of a surprise. Glad I get free returns!
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I got back from a week vacay and gained a bit back... Oh well.

3/13 115.8, 24%
    3/30 112.8, 22.7%
    4/6 112.8, 22.8%
    4/17 114, 24%?!
    4/20
    4/27

I started looking at the macros. I thought I was eating low carb but NO! When looking at my log, I was eating way more carbs than I thought. Now focusing more on protein.
  • c0uchnest
    c0uchnest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in a rut. I'm down to the last 15 pounds and my weight keeps playing with me. I lose a few, then they come back. I know that it's normal for weight to fluctuate within a few pounds anyway, so it's just frustrating. I'm trying to get back on track to exercise more often and eat healthier... definitely interested in losing 10 before summer. Then I only have 5 more pounds to go to hit my goal! Anyone else "skinnyfat"? I'm 5'1" (a shortie) and weight 120. I'd like to get down to the low end of the BMI, more around 105, which is where I USED to be... when I had more energy and felt better, before I started working a more sedentary full time job and became less active. I need some sort of added push to motivate me to be more active and tone up!
  • caitsless
    caitsless Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ah this seems like the perfect group for me! I just need to check in with some people. I’m a strong lifter and a decent runner but have gotten very lazy with my diet over the past year and now weigh 174 (!). I feel and look my best at around 155. I can usually lose about 6-8 lbs in two weeks just by cutting carbs (water weight). After that I just have to put in some hard work. This seems like so much weight to me! But when you all lay it out like this it seems manageable. I like to log on Friday’s so I can stay motivated to eat well at lunch during the work week. I’m probably one of the rare people who eats way better on weekends! It’s because I’m home and don’t have as much opportunity to go out (three little kids 🙄).

SW- 174- 4/12
    GW-155
    5’6”

And scottishlass- I have no idea how many calories I should be eating. MFP says 1200 (?!) and my Garmin says I burn about 2500. I think 1800 calories feels “good” to me- not starving but not full so I suspect that MFP is way low for me. But then again I haven’t tracked meticulously in quite a while.
  • must_deflate
    must_deflate Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    c0uchnest wrote: »
    I'm trying to get back on track to exercise more often and eat healthier... definitely interested in losing 10 before summer. Then I only have 5 more pounds to go to hit my goal! Anyone else "skinnyfat"? I'm 5'1" (a shortie) and weight 120. I'd like to get down to the low end of the BMI, more around 105, which is where I USED to be... when I had more energy and felt better, before I started working a more sedentary full time job and became less active.

Hey couchnest, you know what you need to do... be more active!! Do something, anything to jumpstart yourself. Take walks at lunch. Ride a bike to work if that's feasible. Join a gym a few times a week and at least make yourself do 20 minutes on a stationary bike or something. Lack of exercise will make anyone feel like crap. Force yourself to do some kind of regular activity for a few weeks and you'll become addicted to *not* feeling like crap.