WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in continuing to play baseball.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    April, Week 3
    Friday
    PW: 164.1
    CW:161.2

Last week was pretty salt-laden so a bit of a drop was expected. Been downing water like crazy. Heading out of town for the weekend. Hope to maintain until I get back.

Steps 4/18 - 11,187

I've been doing a good job of breaking 10,000 everyday this week.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    WOW! Four of you Friday Folks have already checked in, and I didn't even do a heads up!

Still due today (Friday)
    @AmyRobF
    @BMcC9 (be right back after I post this)
    @Connie7355
    @jugar
    @Kittu125
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Heads Up for Tomorrow (Saturday)
    @martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48
    @evangsimmons170

Still Missing In Action - I will be sending out Personal Messages late tonight if needed ....

@MrsRecinos0507 (from Sunday)
    @tdrjustus3 (from Monday)
    @Blackbeautysue (from Thursday)

If anyone knows if one of these 3 happens to be on vacation this week, or saw their check-in but I missed it, please let me know.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    Thursday baseball scores @BMcC9 and @Kittu125 (also Wednesday)?
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Re: Baseball - Sure, keep it going! There is plenty of enthusiasm here for it.

Personally, as I only stepped in to help out @micki48 , and multiple people not currently on the team want in .... I will make a slot available.

If we end up with a "Farm Team" version just within us next month (if the tracking wouldn't be too much, or we got another person to help @jugar on that as she is now also a moderator ... )
    ..... I like being part of it, even though I won't be a heavy hitter from doubling up time PLUS steps.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Connie7355
    Week 3
    Weigh in day - Friday

PW - 193.4
    CW - 193
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Heads Up for Tomorrow (Saturday)
    @martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48
    @evangsimmons170

Still Missing In Action - I will be sending out Personal Messages late tonight if needed ....

@MrsRecinos0507 (from Sunday)
    @tdrjustus3 (from Monday)
    @Blackbeautysue (from Thursday)

If anyone knows if one of these 3 happens to be on vacation this week, or saw their check-in but I missed it, please let me know.

will not be home to weigh in on Sat. I will give you the weight on Sunday if that's okay.
  • jugar
    Options

will not be home to weigh in on Sat. I will give you the weight on Sunday if that's okay.

It would be better to weigh in today - unless you can weigh in Sunday before 8:15 Eastern. We do the tallies early, so your loss would not be in the calculation for the week. You have done so well this month we would be sad not to have your excellent results in the team's favour!

I also like your 3 bite rule. I'm not sure I could do it but it is a great way to take 3 really conscious bites.
  • jugar
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Re: Baseball - Sure, keep it going! There is plenty of enthusiasm here for it.

Personally, as I only stepped in to help out @micki48 , and multiple people not currently on the team want in .... I will make a slot available.

If we end up with a "Farm Team" version just within us next month (if the tracking wouldn't be too much, or we got another person to help @jugar on that as she is now also a moderator ... )
    ..... I like being part of it, even though I won't be a heavy hitter from doubling up time PLUS steps.

no one says you have to be a heavy hitter to participate! steady, daily - that is worth tons and you have been terrific. Thanks!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Baseball from Thursday .... (I will finish out the week, and someone new can swap in on Sunday for the final week)

40 minutes walking plus 10 minutes on the bike - 4068 steps.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 (Cheer Squad)

CW: 135.7
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Only @AmyRobF and @Kittu125 are missing from today .... maybe you are still sleeping in? (seeing as this is a Friday that feels like a Saturday .... I didn't get up myself till after 11:00 .... and still haven't had the first "brunchy" meal of my day .... and it's after 2:00 pm already! :D
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    BASEBALL HAS BEEN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. PARTICIPATION ON THE TEAMS PLAYING HAS BEEN GREAT.

CAPTAINS AND TEAM MEMBERS! DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE FOR THE REMAINING 2 WEEKS OF THIS MONTH ON F2F? YOUR MODERATORS WANT TO KNOW!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE (OR JOIN), THERE CAN BE SOME SIMPLE CHANGES:
    THE CAPTAIN OF THE BASEBALL TEAM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR F2F TEAM. IF THERE ARE INTERESTED PLAYERS AND THEY ARE COMMITED ENOUGH TO TRACK THEIR EXERCISE, THAT CAN WORK. THERE IS ONLY ONE SIMPLE REPORT TO MAKE EVERY DAY – HOW MANY MINUTES AND/OR HOW MANY STEPS EACH PERSON HAS MADE THAT DAY. YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF IT IS A DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR WHATEVER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO. DAILY REPORTS GO ON THE MODERATOR’S CHALLENGE BASEBALL THREAD. MODERATORS WILL TAKE CARE OF FILLING OUT THE SCORE SHEET. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CHALLENGE IS THAT EVERY PLAYER HAS TO REPORT THEIR EXERCISE EVERY DAY. IT’S A GREAT TOOL FOR COMMITMENT.

SO LET US KNOW IF YOU AND YOUR TEAM WANT THIS CHALLENGE TO GO ON FOR 2 MORE WEEKS. IF NOT, WE’LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE! (FAIR WARNING)
    YOUR MOD SQUAD

Now that I know I don't have to figure out the home run stuff, I'd like to be on the next baseball team. Will posting my Fitbit screenshot every day work since it shows my steps and active minutes? I'm already doing that for the step challenge anyway. Let me know.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    On second thought, I could submit my screenshot from the Exercise screen of Fitbit. It shows minutes and exercises.
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    AmyRobF
    PW 210
    CW 210

I was horrible this week not logging, not exercising....no excuse. But this morning I got in my exercise and started the day logging my food.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    AmyRobF
    PW 210
    CW 210

I was horrible this week not logging, not exercising....no excuse. But this morning I got in my exercise and started the day logging my food.

@AmyRobF the good thing is you didn't gain any weight! Congrats! I cant wait to reach your current weight. Keep up the good work!
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL HAS BEEN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. PARTICIPATION ON THE TEAMS PLAYING HAS BEEN GREAT.

CAPTAINS AND TEAM MEMBERS! DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE FOR THE REMAINING 2 WEEKS OF THIS MONTH ON F2F? YOUR MODERATORS WANT TO KNOW!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE (OR JOIN), THERE CAN BE SOME SIMPLE CHANGES:
    THE CAPTAIN OF THE BASEBALL TEAM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR F2F TEAM. IF THERE ARE INTERESTED PLAYERS AND THEY ARE COMMITED ENOUGH TO TRACK THEIR EXERCISE, THAT CAN WORK. THERE IS ONLY ONE SIMPLE REPORT TO MAKE EVERY DAY – HOW MANY MINUTES AND/OR HOW MANY STEPS EACH PERSON HAS MADE THAT DAY. YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF IT IS A DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR WHATEVER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO. DAILY REPORTS GO ON THE MODERATOR’S CHALLENGE BASEBALL THREAD. MODERATORS WILL TAKE CARE OF FILLING OUT THE SCORE SHEET. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CHALLENGE IS THAT EVERY PLAYER HAS TO REPORT THEIR EXERCISE EVERY DAY. IT’S A GREAT TOOL FOR COMMITMENT.

SO LET US KNOW IF YOU AND YOUR TEAM WANT THIS CHALLENGE TO GO ON FOR 2 MORE WEEKS. IF NOT, WE’LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE! (FAIR WARNING)
    YOUR MOD SQUAD

Now that I know I don't have to figure out the home run stuff, I'd like to be on the next baseball team. Will posting my Fitbit screenshot every day work since it shows my steps and active minutes? I'm already doing that for the step challenge anyway. Let me know.

Now that you are posting every day, you are a GREAT candidate for the baseball team. The most important thing is to report minutes / steps / whatever every day. I'll let you know how the team shapes up...
  • jugar
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    AmyRobF
    PW 210
    CW 210

Good for you - no excuses. Then starting in again with exercise and logging. That is what works - you got this!!!
This discussion has been closed.