WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 Final time to bat: 49+47 minutes, 12,543 steps

@evangsimmons170 could take over for me as of tomorrow (Sunday). Watch for the new listing from @jugar.

If you still see my name there, post anyway with a note saying "evangsimmons170 subbing for BMcC9" ( I had to do that at least once when I first stepped in for micki48 )
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on getting all the weigh-ins done, people! Tomorrow morning will be a cinch for our team.

Baseball news:
    Today is the last day of the first 2-week series - results will be posted as soon as the scores are all in.

For the next 2 weeks, here are questions and confirmations I have:

@jlbtnc - do you want to continue?
    @sue_01 - confirmed
    @martinesther88 - confirmed
    @kittu125 - do you want to continue?
    @fourathomej - do you want to continue?
    @evangsimmons170 - confirmed
    @leni1us - are you interested?

I'll continue even if we already have 6 players - but just keep my score internally for fun. If I'm needed to make up the 6 I'm in, or if anyone can only do one week, or some other "ringer" situation. We can be flexible. I will also continue to keep score and drive you crazy with too many posts!

NO MATTER WHAT - everyone who is still in or coming in as new players - be sure to track your exercise tomorrow and post it so that the new series gets off to a flying start!

• jugar
    Options
    TODAY'S BASEBALL -
    Saturday 20 April
    1. @jugar 60 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc
    3. @sue_01 60 minutes, 15,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @BMcC9 49+47 minutes, 12,543 steps = double double double (The Tim Horton Home Run plus!)
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej

Fill in the blanks - thanks!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

How has your Daily / Weekly gone so far this week, @karenesg ?

I dropped a pound but i haven't met all my goals every day. I wake up every morning and recommit though!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 15897
    Monday 16159
    Tuesday 16212
    Wednesday 18451
    Thursday 15642
    Friday 12272
    Saturday 12763
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/20~5,322
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    BMcC9 Final time to bat: 49+47 minutes, 12,543 steps

@evangsimmons170 could take over for me as of tomorrow (Sunday). Watch for the new listing from @jugar.

If you still see my name there, post anyway with a note saying "evangsimmons170 subbing for BMcC9" ( I had to do that at least once when I first stepped in for micki48 )

Ok will do!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    Stats 4/20
    Steps: 12347
    BodyCombat 60 min + Biking 110 min
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue, sorry the last several days have been horrible. I woke up this morning feeling a little better.
  • jugar
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    I would like to continue, sorry the last several days have been horrible. I woke up this morning feeling a little better.

excellent! If you were able to do any minutes yesterday (Saturday), just post them and I'll put them in. Otherwise, no worries!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Saturday steps 5,509
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 3
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (4/20/19)
    Previous Weight = 339.2
    Current Weight = 341.4

Although I've had gains the past 2 weeks or so, I remembered this morning that my M.O. over the years has been that whenever I start exercising or get back into it after a long hiatus, I always gain weight the first few weeks. Then the weight starts to drop. So here's hoping, praying, and walking that I'll end the month with a deficit.

In other news...I walked in a quarter marathon this morning in Crawford, TX. There were more hills than I could count, but it was a total of 6.55 miles (plus the rest of my steps throughout the day.) Here are my stats (at the bottom of the picture below) for the STEP CHALLENGE. (That's me on the right!) Happy Easter everyone!

d1oggr03z25o.png

Congratulations!! That’s wonderful and inspiring. Way to go. Keep up the great work. 👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉
  • jugar
    Options
    Baseball news UPDATE:

For the next 2 weeks, here are questions and confirmations I have:

@jlbtnc - confirmed
    @sue_01 - confirmed
    @martinesther88 - confirmed
    @kittu125 - do you want to continue?
    @fourathomej - do you want to continue?
    @evangsimmons170 - confirmed
    @leni1us - are you interested?

I'll continue even if we already have 6 players - but just keep my score internally for fun. If I'm needed to make up the 6 I'm in, or if anyone can only do one week, or some other "ringer" situation. We can be flexible. I will also continue to keep score and drive you crazy with too many posts!

NO MATTER WHAT - everyone who is still in or coming in as new players - be sure to track your exercise tomorrow and post it so that the new series gets off to a flying start! Greg or I will post the rules again to make sure it is clear for the new players. Play ball!

• jugar
    Options
    Still need baseball score from @kittu125 for yesterday B)
  • jugar
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    April 16 - 12,904.

Sorry I missed "baseball". It must have launched while I was in Dallas. I couldn't find the original post starting the activity but I'll jump in and join the next one.

Just give us a heads-up if you're in!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    fy2yrslamav3.png

ATTN CAPTS
    TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SCORE CARD IN ORDER FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
    THE NEW SCORE WILL BE ON SHEET 2 ON THE SCORE CARD....THIS IS SO WE CAN FINISH RECORDING THIS PAST WEEKS SCORES AND GET THE MVP'S OUT TO THE RANK AND FILE.
    REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO THE TEAM CAPTAIN TO MAKE UP A TEAM. IT CAN BE ANY TEAM MEMBER TO DO SO AND THE MAX TEAM IS 6 PLAYERS.
    THEY RECORD THE TEAM SCORE ON THIS LINK..... https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737379/mods-week-2-challenge-r-u-ready-for-some-baseball#latest
    @jugar AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST OR IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SHEETS YOU CAN RECORD THE SCORES YOURSELF.
    9af9copg9q0d.png
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if my K-to-Grade3 School Teacher friend could help me adapt the Baseball Scoring to encourage my French Review Homework efforts (which are very much IGM firmly keeping wheel away from Responsible Decision-Maker Dude mode these days ... kinda like @jugar getting started on her "need to put in place before even starting" concert review project.

I DO respond well to "tasks framed as games". That's why my Wii exergame has been my primary cardio for so many years ....

Instead of "singles", I could make it "1/4 way up the Eiffel Tower", or something like that.

Any ideas? Either for "scoring visual" or "how to break it down"? (15 minutes on flash cards; 5 verbs written out in all tenses; plus a whole hour of concentrated work (regardless of type) = All the way up / Home Run Equivalent.)
  • jugar
    Options
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

Steppers!
    Another great week, but there are a few number missing:

@Blackbeautysue - all week needed
    @jlbtnc - if you had any numbers for Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat - I know it was a week of sickness and troubles, so don't worry if you have none!
    @leni1us - Friday and Saturday
    @Kittu125 @sue_01 @mari_moulin Saturday

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.