Analytical April - 2019

124»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Monday April 22nd

Friday's weight: 163
    This Friday's goal: 160 (stretch)

Monday: A few gummies at work (stress eating) veggie sub and some baked Cheetos and salad for dinner. 1 homemade chocolate chip peanut butter cookie.

Exercise: Spinning 25 mins.

Just a Monday is about all I can say....ughhh…..Really needing some mini fast this week to even have a chance to be at 160 by Friday...…...Not holding my breath though.....I still just feel puffy :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited April 2019
    SUMMARY - because too much

Friday -
    KFC and some whiskey and ice cream
    w87n7001ttto.png

Cals - 2392
    Surplus - 119

Saturday -
    2MAD: Culver's Double Deluxe and then KFC leftovers later - more whiskey LOL

Cals - 2799
    Surplus - 805

Sunday -
    OMAD, tried BK Angry Whopper - major letdown *sigh*

Cals - 2480
    Surplus - 16 (almost a break even day)

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/22/19
    Today’s Plan: TBD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: NA
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Probably not enough given that I was sick, but meh
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Nodda
    Hours slept: LOTS
    Description/Photo of Meals: I had the last of the leftovers of KFC, ice cream, and some munchies after my appetite came back

Total cals – 1617
    Total deficit - 228

• volgirl1322
    Tuesday April 23rd

Tuesday ---late night at the ball field....had a happy meal at McDs after the game....burger/kids fries and a salad.....a few SF jolly ranchers and gummies at the game....I am considering it a mini-fast day!

Work/ball field walking was the only exercise I got....

Still feel puffy :( really need to add more water today like a whole lot more...….Hoping for 160 by Friday!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/23/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 163.2
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not nearly enough – maybe 80 oz? UGH
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Chicken salad made with “crack” ranch, onions, and cherry tomatoes…eaten on romaine leaves…12 oz of bone broth, a pint of Halo Top

Total cals – 827
    Total deficit - 1586

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Feeling much better and was busy busy at work catching up – busy enough that my water consumption sucked sooooooooooo LOL – tomorrow is my early day so we’ll try to get to bed at a reasonable time.

rz87lbc9dace.png
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    pn7aiftrnmso.png
  • LadyBlanks
    exv2d5yq3kfk.png

I had an early meal today which was a chicken cheesesteak sandwich. No more food until Friday.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Today’s Date: 35 April 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 58kg
    Today’s Weight: 59kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 6 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Going to do zumba tonite *fingers cross*
    Hours slept: 6 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Total calories - roughly 1050. (1/2 bowl rice, Fish Curry, Stir-fry Vegetables, Grapes, 3 Arnotts Mint Slices and Ice Milo)
    Thoughts :Going back up onto the wagon and try try again :)
  • volgirl1322
    April 24th

A few pieces of mindless chocolate at work (STUPID), and then a veggie wrap with spinach, sprouts, avocado and cabbage in a spinach wrap ,from a food truck at baseball, it was just meh, okay....It sounded better than it was...….Had some sf ranchers and gummies as well. The chocolate earlier in the day was mindless and stupid....

Not nearly enough water though, and still just feel puffy.....Today water fast...…

t4lwlobghgzy.jpg

• mistymeadows2005
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/24/19
    Today’s Plan: LC Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 161
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better – over 100 oz but probs not over a gallon *sigh*
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of work walking
    Hours slept: 7.25
    Description/Photo of Meals: Chicken salad made with “crack” ranch and onions, eaten over lettuce, bone broth and some sugar free candy

Total cals – 1105
    Total deficit - 1216

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Meh, ended up munching a little at work…not particularly low carb stuff either LOL – had my OMAD with Hubs while watching the playoffs…fell asleep on the couch but he shoo-ed me into bed around 11:45 – good day overall 

fqmy9wwu2onz.png
  • LadyBlanks
    rbjntide44r1.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/25/19
    Today’s Plan: Fast
    Today’s Weight: 159.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better – DEF not enough, esp since I was fasting
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5 ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Well was supposed to be nothing…ended up being about 100 cals in SF candy LOL – robbed me of 0.2 pounds LOL

Total cals – ~100
    Total deficit - 2393

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Hubs had great news the night before so we had a fun filled day of text exchanges :) Got my new topper last night more on that in my thread – good overall :bigsmile:

q4hgaaw7kmsy.png

• jadepearl
    Today’s Date: 27 April 2019
    Today’s Weight: 🤔
    Today’s Water Consumed: 4 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): nil
    Hours slept: 7 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Claypot Chicken Rice, Grapes, Prawn Crackers & Nutella Crunch Slice
    Thoughts : Too much carbs today😭 Must do better tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞
  • jadepearl
    Today’s Date: 30 April 2019
    Today’s Weight: 58.8kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 4 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Nil
    Hours slept: 6 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Total calories - Coconut rice, battered fish, 1 hard boiled egg and stir-fry napa cabbage.
    Thoughts : Failed to achieve April's GW. :( Going back up onto the wagon and try try again
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Summary because for the third week in a row – TOO MUCH LOL

Friday – about 1000 cals in snacks at work, Culvers for dinner
    Cals – 2926
    Surplus – 379

Saturday – OMAD (Minus the cals from my medibles…I just log them as “food tests” LOL) more Culver’s for dinner and Ice cream
    Cals – 2174
    Surplus – 168

Sunday – OMAD, Taco Bell! I got a chalupa cravings box, with chips and guac instead of cinn twists, then also got a beefy fritos burrito and loaded nachos taco both with chips on the side, and then an extra side of nacho cheese and a side of creamy jalepeno sauce – topped it off with ice creammmmmmmmmm <3 More medibles early LOL
    Cals – 2398
    Surplus – 282

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/29/19
    Today’s Weight: 162
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not enough
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Weird day
    Hours slept: About 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had no appetite – ended up having a piece of pizza and some ice cream and sunchips

Total cals – 714
    Total deficit - 1602

tbnk3yjtiybl.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: What a day *sigh* - not much to report except that Mama is doing better…THAT and I had an A-HOLE broker who requested a new AE today even after I worked with her all day yesterday FROM THE HOSPITAL to get her loan situated – and she had the gall to tell my DL this morning that “I’m never available”. Are you kidding me?! ARE. YOU. F-ING. KIDDING ME.

I’m trying not to let it get to me but it’s tough – my brokers are like family to me and I take this SH** PERSONALLY. Anywho…

• mistymeadows2005
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/30/19
    Today’s Weight: 159.4
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not nearly enough..and I EMBRACED the freakin’ salt trust me LOL
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had some cherry tomaters, celery, and peanuts at work – had shrimp and asparagus and ice cream after work. Salt on salt on salt…and then topped off with carbs…won’t be surprised if I don’t show a loss tomorrow LOL
    Total cals – 1244
    Total deficit - 926

u01pedu1s8bf.png

fsbe1hkb5ldi.png