Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training, 60 mins walking.

Comments: So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! This week has not been a lot fun for me, can't wait to end it!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Just caved. Peanut butter crackers followed by a peanut butter and honey toasted sandwhich.....
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: May 2

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 40 mins of Taekwondo.

Tried onone of my fav shorts from last year. Way too big! But I will miss them.

• cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »

I desperately need new work clothes, but I'm refusing to buy till I meet my first goal.
    First goal Is 180, I'm about 197 now. I can't wait to go shopping!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

I desperately need new work clothes, but I'm refusing to buy till I meet my first goal.
    First goal Is 180, I'm about 197 now. I can't wait to go shopping!

I’m relying on my limited supply of old clothes from thinner days to get me through this summer. I hope by next year I’ll be able to buy a whole new wardrobe in my goal weight size!
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Just caved. Peanut butter crackers followed by a peanut butter and honey toasted sandwhich.....

Sounds like your body was craving some protein. It’s honestly doesn’t sound like cave. Chocolate cake is a cave.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 5/2

Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Nope, rest day.

I got on the scale today and saw I already met my goal for the week and still had 3 days left in the week. So I thought... why not just take the day off, no exercise today! I finished my day with a nice long soak in the hot tub and a glass of red wine. Back at it tomorrow but certainly enjoyed today! :)
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily track - April 2nd
    Tracked: Half the day
    Under: No, but not over by much
    Exercise: Swimming and a tiny bit of weights
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thu, 5/2
    Exercise: No
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: May Week 1
    PW: 191.8
    CW: 191.8

Tonight I’m going eat dinner with friends for their 40th birthday celebration (twins). I’m hoping I can keep my calories in check today so that I can enjoy dinner tonight. No alcohol tonight. Tomorrow is a crawfish boil. The sodium combined with the alcohol (I know I will be drinking... it’s a crawfish boil lol) will lead to a significant amount of fluid retention for several days. Always does this to me. Sunday will be a day of downing water and moving my body as much as possible. Makes me feel better to think that I know what to expect and have a plan.

Have a great Friday, Slimsons!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, May - Week 1
    PW = 158
    CW= 159.7

😖🤦🏻‍♀️😏🤦🏻‍♀️ not surprising.... 2 Easter Sunday eats = 2 gains in a row, those weekend celebrations really busted me up...and now I have TOM chiming in too 😖, so next week I have no excuse not to lose.

Daily Post: Friday, May 3rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: No, Rest day

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL...😘

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    May Week 1
    Previous Weight: 150.8
    Current Weight: 153.2

That was mostly due to last night's amazing burger. hahaha
    No regrets!!!
    But it will be coming off (plus extra!) next week!

Life happens. This is all about losing weight, getting healthy and learning to live with the fact that sometimes, you will indulge and your weight will go up. But with control, diligence and patience, it will come down again, and you will feel amazing. Not just because you lost the weight. But because you were able to indulge without getting out of control.

Eating a burger one night and then thinking "well I already screwed up the week, might as well make it a good one" is not the way to do it. But eating a burger and then thinking "that burger was great! I might add some extra exercise the rest of the week and do some calorie adjusting, so my habits stay healthy" is better.

I love food. And I won't ever see food as just fuel for the body. My mind doesn't work that way. The taste and flavors of food make me soooo happy. But learning to enjoy even the 1300 calorie burgers, while still being able to lose weight makes the journey even better. And makes me feel amazing.

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

Great mindset, this exactly what I tell my friends and family when they try to criticize what I am eating.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, May 2nd

Had some van troubles.... and adventures getting a new engine. Had to spend some more money we don't have. Was about to turn back to food to drown my sorrows. I did snack, but on a 100 calorie bag of mini muffins. Helped the sweet tooth that came because of my stress today. Didn't get any walking in. Still have not been able to get up early in the morning. Maybe I need to rethink that and try another time to get some walking in.

On a side note, I have tracked my weight each day. So far it has gone in the right direction, minus one day. I think this weeks weigh in will be a decent one. Hope you all had a wonderful day and a great night! See you in the AM!

Seem we all had days such as that but with your renewed mindset and self-control you were able to conquer the day.
  • gjaholy33
    Options

You'll do better tomorrow. STAY POSITIVE
  • gjaholy33
    Options

Awesome NSV I love when things are too big, that means we're moving in the right direction.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 5/2

Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Nope, rest day.

I got on the scale today and saw I already met my goal for the week and still had 3 days left in the week. So I thought... why not just take the day off, no exercise today! I finished my day with a nice long soak in the hot tub and a glass of red wine. Back at it tomorrow but certainly enjoyed today! :)

Ooh that sounds so relaxing and awesome. That's a good way to celebrate your rest day
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    So I explained how I'm reevaluating my daily intake. Well one of the things I have to be mindful are my carbs. What I now do is put my recipe in MYFITNESSPAL beforehand to see how much carbs will be in the meal. Like yesterday since money is extremely tight; I wanted my Aide to make ground Turkey chili with veggies since I miss my beans. So I added only one can of black, pinto beans, diced tomatoes and tomato paste instead of the 2 I usually used (H7GE DIFFERENCE). Also realize it's best to hold the actual can of the item as the app can be way off on the calories.

Anyway although I was under my calories I didn't reach my 800-1000 goal only had 746 but I was full. My stomach is shrinking so much I don't need as much anymore which is amazing. Also I only went over 3 grams of my carbs 90 grams a day. Not bad.

So yesterday was a a good day foodwise Here'sa pick of my chili so good.

c3tsv3ovdqpb.jpg

Still STAYING POSITIVE 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😍😍😍😍
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 158.8
    CW: 159.2

So not as bad as my scale sneak peak from yesterday. I am going to stay positive and not let this get me down.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: no
    Calories: ok until some late night pizza
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 158.8
    CW: 159.2

So not as bad as my scale sneak peak from yesterday. I am going to stay positive and not let this get me down.

Don't be CONFIDENT in your weight loss this week. The numbers are down and not up. YOU GOT THIS
This discussion has been closed.