Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening / yardwork
    Steps: 12103

Monday 04.29

Tracking of food: yes
    With in calories: yes
    Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes push lawn mower
    Steps: 17746 * this is super high. I aim for 10k a day.

Tuesday 04.30

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening/ yardwork/ housework
    Steps: 12174

Wednesday 05.01

Water ozs 67.6
    Exercise: yes treadmill
    Steps: 12360

Thursday 05.02 Pass

Tracking of food: no
    With in calories: no
    Water ozs 84.5
    Steps: 8040

We were traveling yesterday, only exercise was abit of shopping and fastfood lunch which was not worth the calories.. it was horrible. Have a great weekend all!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    @jlbtnc Amazing transformation.. you look great!

Thank you @countrycreek not too hard when I finally put my mind to it (thankfully my hubby having some high cholesterol worked out for me). We both changed the way we ate and gave up all the junk. Of course he does not have to watch the sugars and salt intake, but it works.

All the changes you have made show..keep inspiring us!
  • countrycreek
    Options
    Week 1 Mini Challenge

Sunday 04.28

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening / yardwork
    Steps: 12103

Monday 04.29

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes push lawn mower
    Steps: 17746 * this is super high. I aim for 10k a day.

Tuesday 04.30

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening/ yardwork/ housework
    Steps: 12174

Wednesday 05.01

Water ozs 67.60
    Steps: 12360

Loving the !7K step day!! well done:) I also aim for 10K so anything above 12 for me is super good :)

I feel the same with my steps. Keep up the good work!
  • countrycreek
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Loving the discussion on yoga and running apps and 30 day challenges! I am not participating in any of them, and part of me feels guilty. The other part of me is just focusing on my successes these days, and not trying to add something to the mix that might cause me to fail (by not doing it!). I have been eating at a deficit for 8 days now, and making some headway in my invoice filing at work. I did order a new workout outfit on-line and it came today. None of my workout clothes were fitting, especially the bras, so I desperately needed something new. I haven't tried them on yet, because I am afraid they won't fit, or I won't like it. I never order clothes on-line!! My foot is still sore, but only slightly, so that is promising.

I have a hard keeping away from that all or nothing way of thinking. It's really is the baby steps .. that add up. WTG .. on your eating, I bet your new workout clothes will look great and make you feel good!

@countrycreek, yeah, "all or nothing" never works, yet some of us never learn! Speaking of learning, I have learned not to buy workout clothes on-line. The capris are too big, the bra needs to come with a personal assistant just to get it on and the tank, well, I might keep the tank, even though it is not the material I wanted. I live in a small town and I just don't have the time or energy to drive to the city right now, so I thought I would try on-line. Now I have to look up how to return things.

Yes.. its a hard leason to learn. Too bad.. your order didn't work for you! I to live in a small town and completely understand. :/
  • countrycreek
    Options
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

Yes.. I would join.
  • countrycreek
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Alta!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/2/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 39 minutes c25k(week 3 day 1)

Somewhere in the middle of my c25k workout, I accidentally skipped through a walk session about 30 seconds after it startes(I was supposed to walk for 3 minutes), so I just continued and started running again. I decided after the last 3 minute walk, I was going to see how long I could run for without having to stop. I ran through the 5 minute cool down, and then started the stopwatch on my phone. I ran for 12 minutes and 57 seconds without stopping. Then I finished up walking to cool down a bit! I felt really good about that!

Today I DID go and get a pedicure, and it was amazing! It was a lavender one, with hot stones and paraffin wax... now my toes look *kinda* girly for a change! The massage chair that I was in for the duration of the pedicure felt amazing as well! I also ended up getting my fingernails done as well, and I got a nice back/neck massage after I was done! I felt very pampered in there!

We also went to lunch before the nail salon. I had a buffalo chicken salad and we shared onion rings. Also, ended up making homemade pizza for dinner and everything fit nicely in my diary with a little wiggle room if I decide to have a snack!

And l was trying some of my clothes on today, and some things that used to fit me pretty horribly look pretty good now! Some jeans are too big, and even some of my shirts! I do have a Uconn shirt that I got last summer that didn't fit at all, and now does! Woohoo!

Today was just a pretty good day overall and I wanted to share!

You are rocking it! Congrats on the run, and good on you for the pampering :) Have a great weekend!

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend too!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    5/2/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 39 minutes c25k(week 3 day 1)

Somewhere in the middle of my c25k workout, I accidentally skipped through a walk session about 30 seconds after it startes(I was supposed to walk for 3 minutes), so I just continued and started running again. I decided after the last 3 minute walk, I was going to see how long I could run for without having to stop. I ran through the 5 minute cool down, and then started the stopwatch on my phone. I ran for 12 minutes and 57 seconds without stopping. Then I finished up walking to cool down a bit! I felt really good about that!

Today I DID go and get a pedicure, and it was amazing! It was a lavender one, with hot stones and paraffin wax... now my toes look *kinda* girly for a change! The massage chair that I was in for the duration of the pedicure felt amazing as well! I also ended up getting my fingernails done as well, and I got a nice back/neck massage after I was done! I felt very pampered in there!

We also went to lunch before the nail salon. I had a buffalo chicken salad and we shared onion rings. Also, ended up making homemade pizza for dinner and everything fit nicely in my diary with a little wiggle room if I decide to have a snack!

And l was trying some of my clothes on today, and some things that used to fit me pretty horribly look pretty good now! Some jeans are too big, and even some of my shirts! I do have a Uconn shirt that I got last summer that didn't fit at all, and now does! Woohoo!

Today was just a pretty good day overall and I wanted to share!

@cmhubbard92, I'd say it was an excellent day!! So glad you decided to pamper yourself. It was a well deserved indulgence! But you didn't just get your nails done...you had a complete spa day, it seems! For a girl who has never had a pedicure, you started with the Cadillac model...hot stones and paraffin wax! Then you had lunch out, and still came in under budget...well done! And of course, anytime we can fit into clothes we haven't fit into for a while deserves a hearty congratulations and a whoo hoo!!

Thank you so much!!! I just got on my lunch break to catch up on everything!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited May 2019
    Options
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

Yes.. I would join.

What would be super helpful is if everyone could give me their usernames on Fitbit, or their links so I can add them. I would love to start some challenges with you all! I have friends from other challenges on my Fitbit, so I just need to make a challenge for TBBT guys/gals!

ETA: if you tell me what your names are on Fitbit, too that would help. I have a few friends with the same name, so it may get confusing!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 – 5/3 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Richard Simmons – 20 minute cardio and 15 minute toning, I also did a lot of walking today 1 hour and 39 minutes

Week 1 – 5/2 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – Leslie Sansone’s 3.1 mile – 45 minutes, Richard Simmon’s Cardio – minutes and toning – 15 minutes, and two walks totaling 2 hours and 3o minutes

Week 1 – 5/1 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 50 minutes of walking

Week 1 – 4/30 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 35 minutes total Richard Simmons (20 cardio and 15 toning), also a 39 minute walk with the dog to get my grandson at the bus stop

Week 1 – 4/29 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – walking 1 hour and cleaning and vacuuming for 1hour and 6 minutes

Week 1 – 4/28 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – over an hour of walking
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, n exercised
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 152.6
    Today’s weight: 149.6
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 1

PW 135.2
    CW 139.6

The past two weeks have been crazy, birthdays, Easter celebration and mild family related drama really derailed me. Now that may has arrived I am looking to jump on that band wagon again. Sorry team
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    First off.... even after all this time I still sometimes hit the done butoon instead of post. Boy that is annoying.

Mini challenge
    May 3
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

W4r2 in the books. I really feel it in my core muscles- especially my sides- the day after a run.
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Friday, May 3
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - One hour hatha yoga, 30 minutes swimming
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

If there is a fitbit challenge group, I would love to join! I'm at //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G
    under Megan M.
    [/quote]

Rest and recouperation needed after any injury 🙌
This discussion has been closed.