SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    @Silent_Soliloquy - I wouldnt focus on losing more IMO. I would try to start building more muscle. You are already thin.

I agree with Julie.
  • Beka3695
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

What is everyone doing this weekend?

I have a 5k tomorrow morning, then breakfast with the girls afterwards. After that - HOUSEWORK!!! Sunday I plan to pack us for trip 1. A full week of stuff in only a carryon (Beka's rules) Trip2 will be to my daughter's - not as stressful :)

Like I posted in my intro, due to my crazy schedule, I am also moving to support squad for May and will be back in June.

• Beka3695
    Team Shrinking Assets - NEW MEMBERS

@Choconutz54
    @DleeMcM
    @Silent_Soliloquy - Already on thread -- WELCOME
    @teishabue21
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited May 2019
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

I have a 5k tomorrow morning, then breakfast with the girls afterwards. After that - HOUSEWORK!!! Sunday I plan to pack us for trip 1. A full week of stuff in only a carryon (Beka's rules) Trip2 will be to my daughter's - not as stressful :)

Like I posted in my intro, due to my crazy schedule, I am also moving to support squad for May and will be back in June.

Tomorrow morning I am meeting with a trainer at Planet Fitness to go over some new equipment and some other moves to add plus walk; its finally stopped raining in WI as it has been cloudy and pouring rain all week; I tell ya, seeing sun for the first time in 6 days really helps with motivation!!
    Sunday, going to a pet shelters open house where they have kitties up for adoption....ever since my cat passed 4 weeks ago, my other cat seems lonely and I may get a companion for him....
    Then probably a walk, hitting gym and prepping for week....
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

I really don’t have anything planned. This week has been hectic trying to get insurance straightened out and getting our car. We still haven’t got the settlement cheque for the old one but insurance is really slow settling claims. I might go for a Sunday drive and go for an ice cream.

This is the last weekend for babysitting my daughters dog. He is a handful. My cats really dislike him and he does not like being in my apartment.

Does anyone watch GOT. I just catch up on last weeks episode and it was epic. Can’t wait for Sunday night for the new episode.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

Okay, I still cannot really do weights over the weekend though.
    Have we got Linda access? and she can cover your weeknds?
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited May 2019
    Wednesday
    5/1/19
    @171lake
    @LaurieWrobo double + single
    @lindamtuck2018 double + triple
    @boehle bunt
    @alexis1616 homerun
    @iladyt double + double + triple

Thursday
    5/2/19
    @171lake
    @LaurieWrobo double + single
    @lindamtuck2018 double + triple + triple
    @boehle double + single
    @alexis1616 homerun
    @iladyt

• boehle
    5/2 - 10189 steps and 35 minutes walking
  • lindamtuck2018
    So @boehle challenged us to post a difference in ourselves. The top left are last summer, the one in black is from March 23rd and the pink is yesterday. 33.2 pounds since beginning of February and 99 left to go.11vagc3yhomu.jpeg
  • LaurieWrobo
    edited May 2019
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

I really don’t have anything planned. This week has been hectic trying to get insurance straightened out and getting our car. We still haven’t got the settlement cheque for the old one but insurance is really slow settling claims. I might go for a Sunday drive and go for an ice cream.

This is the last weekend for babysitting my daughters dog. He is a handful. My cats really dislike him and he does not like being in my apartment.

Does anyone watch GOT. I just catch up on last weeks episode and it was epic. Can’t wait for Sunday night for the new episode.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Yep I watch GOT!!! OMG....Ayra....and Lyanna☹💔 and Jorah☹💔💔💔
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Sorry thght i posted this am
    Had surgery wed so i hope this gain is fluids
  • redhairannie
    redhairannie Posts: 26 Member
    Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but im new to this! How do we know what team we are on? This chat group popped up when I clicked on "following" for discussion filters so im not sure if this is where I belong? thanks!
  • redhairannie
    redhairannie Posts: 26 Member
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

Tomorrow morning I am meeting with a trainer at Planet Fitness to go over some new equipment and some other moves to add plus walk; its finally stopped raining in WI as it has been cloudy and pouring rain all week; I tell ya, seeing sun for the first time in 6 days really helps with motivation!!
    Sunday, going to a pet shelters open house where they have kitties up for adoption....ever since my cat passed 4 weeks ago, my other cat seems lonely and I may get a companion for him....

Hey there, where are you in Wisconsin? Im in Kenosha!
  • LaurieWrobo
    WEEKEND PLANS?????

Hey there, where are you in Wisconsin? Im in Kenosha!

Yep, I'm in Oak Creek :)😘 practically neighbors; if you want to meet up to do a workout, let me know; I'm a black card member of Planet Fitness!
  • Week 5
    Friday
    PW: 344.4
    CW: 343.2
  • boehle
    Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but im new to this! How do we know what team we are on? This chat group popped up when I clicked on "following" for discussion filters so im not sure if this is where I belong? thanks!

@Beka3695 , can you check what group for red???
  • LaurieWrobo
    Baseball Challenge:
    5/3
    Steps 12,713
    30 min walk
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    boehle wrote: »

@Beka3695 , can you check what group for red???

@Beka3695 @boehle
    SHE IS WITH THE ASSETS I ASSIGNED HER TODAY
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member

@redhairannie
    YOUR IN THE RIGHT SPOT
  • NayaSaidSo
    NayaSaidSo Posts: 157 Member
    Baseball challenge, sorry for the delay team

5/3- rest day
    5/2- 67 mins exercise, 7551 steps
    5/1 - 47 mins exercise,9670 steps
This discussion has been closed.