bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5/12
    Steps: 10139
    Water: 80oz
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Something I came across on my Instagram about cheat meals/days. Thoughts?

ncd9obif811g.jpeg
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!

If there is something you "can't live without even a smidgen of" ... see if there is a way to work a CONTROLLED - MINDFULLY CONSUMED AND SAVOURED serving into your macros. Like me and individually wrapped Lindor mini-eggs. A high-quality bit of chocolate, but only 27 calories and 2 gms of sugar for 1 (one serving on nutrition label is "3 eggs = 80 calories and 6 gms sugar" ... by only having one at a time, I can spread them out. This would be harder to do if something isn't already pre-divided ... like only having one finger of a regular kit-kat bar from the grocery store check-out display.

If it is truly a trigger food for you and one will NEVER be enough .... Can you work on only having an acceptable substitute (eg air popped popcorn instead of potato chips) available while your taste-buds adapt? Now that time has passed .... I find regular microwave / grocery store pre-packaged / movie theatre popcorn tooooo saltly / greasy even before adding any melted toppings. I started by having Molly McButter (from the spice aisle) sprinkled on it. And there are other spice-mix popcorn toppings available. Now I don't even do that. Potato chips seem over-greased and most chip-aisle things tooo salty. Although I will still nibble on Natcho Cheese doritos.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ...Here are my steps for the week. I won't bother to post my water and exercise because I didn't do either every day. It's been a crazy, hit and miss kinda week.

lt1i5svclyjc.png

How do you post this from your phone?
  • BMcC9
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

there is MUCHO yummy stuff showing up on the "show me your food" thread. Take a look and get inspired. Leave a picture (or recipe) and inspire others.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »
    @evangsimmons170 ...Here are my steps for the week. I won't bother to post my water and exercise because I didn't do either every day. It's been a crazy, hit and miss kinda week.

lt1i5svclyjc.png

I don't. I haven't figured out how to do it from my phone. I've been doing it directly on the website.

• BMcC9
    Options
    For tomorrow ... Talk It Out Tuesday. Need to vent? Looking for brainstorming ideas? Hoping for advice on some technical issue or other (like for instance .... see exchange between cory17 and evangsimmons170 just above)

Tell us about it! Someone here can probably help or advise! You are sure of a sympathetic ear and support.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did you remember to post in the Pat Yourself On The Back thread yet? Read and respond to what's already there too!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done @BMcC9 and @jlbtnc 🏋🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    lcv00ere0v5a.png

CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    THE NUMBERS FOR EA TEAM LOOK LIKE THIS
    WOW...23
    MSP....23
    TS......22 ADDED ONE THIS MORNING TO THE SUPPORT TEAM MAKING IT 23
    WNM..25
    WAW..23
    SA......23

@jugar AKA LISELYN NOTICED YESTERDAY WHILE DOING TALLIES THAT THERE WAS A LOT OF NWI'S
    ASKING A FAVOR HERE OF YOU ALL...
    IF YOU HAVE THOSE NWI'S COULD YOU PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM AND CHECK AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED IN BEING AMONG US IN THE CHALLENGE..
    IF THEY ARE THEY NEED TO WEIGH IN AND CHANGE IT FROM A NWI TO A LWI

@steplaj AKA STEVE AND THE REST OF THE MODS WANT TO KEEP OUR NUMBERS NOT LOOSE THEM...SO PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM...IF YOUR DAILY LIFE STYLE DOESN'T ALLOW TO YOU TO DUE THAT.... OR THE JOB DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO DUE THAT...LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU... ONE OF THE BENNIE'S OF BEING RETIRED AND A MODERATOR

AGAIN I WANT THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING TOP GUN CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @jugar WROTE
    I will add to @Navydaddjtc -

IF you have any of those NWI people who simply have not shown up since signing up, and who do not respond to your outreach, please post here (CAPTAIN/MOTIVATORS LOUNGE), and I will move them to the DROP list. This will make this week's numbers better, and give you room for new people.

Early registrants for JUNE are going into the support team section for now, but will move up for the beginning of JUNE if they are still there. Right?
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »

lt1i5svclyjc.png

I don't. I haven't figured out how to do it from my phone. I've been doing it directly on the website.

How ? I'm a dinosaur - but trying to learn.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    a7glhy6tknty.png

TEAM WAISTAWAYS TRIPLE CROWN WINNER FOR MAY WEEK 1

****** @jlbtnc ******

STEPS FOR THE WEEK - 100,516
    H2O FOR THE WEEK - 929.5 oz.
    WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE WEEK - 2.8 pounds

And our RUNNER UP is co-captain @BMcC9 with 96,882 steps, 488 oz. of water, and a loss of .6 pounds!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow this is awesome, I never figured would have steps but water (I drink a lot). Although the past couple days have slacked with not doing much.
    Also @kx7003 thank you and congratulations @BMcC9
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    CONGRATS TO THE
    2t96s0cfbraj.png
    WINNERS
    WELL DONE TEAM
    GREG
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sorry i havent been posting much lately. I am finally at a healthy bmi and my pre pregnancy weight! 😁 22lb until i hit my goal weight. I haven't been working out like i should but going through this post has inspired me to do better. Thank you all for the motivation! 😊
This discussion has been closed.