TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 So cool that you did a pull-up! I'm jealous! Please share your training plan!

Right now I am working on doing real push-ups. I started doing deep pushups on the bathroom counter, moved down to the arm of the couch and then to the tub. When I hit 20 there, I will move to two steps and then one step and then the floor. Getting stronger, but it is SLOW!
    My NSV today was that I can do a full squat, below 90 degrees, booty almost to the ground. I was so excited! I was barely able to get to 90 degrees last week!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps
    5/10 18,364
    5/11 18,890
    5/12 3,739
    5/13 21,915
    5/14 15,744
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have been missing out on my steps. It's been a busy week.

5/7 - 10,908
    5/8 - 6,087
    5/9 - 8,481
    5/10 - 8,540
    5/11 - 9,420
    5/12 - 4,736
    5/13 - 8,313
    5/14 -6,071
  • rosetigger
    Options
    ok I think I'm caught up on steps. @jenready @kmfeig87 and @rosetigger please look at the gaps in the chart and send me the steps for those dates please to finish out week 1...on to week 2...let's get to steppin!! :smile:

Sorry for the delay, steps now added. I also don't know where to find the chart.
  • rosetigger
    Options
    I need a few more Fitbit buddies...please add me as a friend and challenge me. I just upped my step count again to 7k this time and I need some challenges to keep me goin!! You can find me using my email jakrall@cox.net. Who's a Fitbitter??
    Jessica

I sent you an invite.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    rosetigger wrote: »
    ok I think I'm caught up on steps. @jenready @kmfeig87 and @rosetigger please look at the gaps in the chart and send me the steps for those dates please to finish out week 1...on to week 2...let's get to steppin!! :smile:

Sorry for the delay, steps now added. I also don't know where to find the chart.

Hi Rose, I'll look for your invite this morning! Same chart where you see your weights for May...scroll to the bottom and that's where the step chart is...

Enjoy your day!
    Jess
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome new June team members, great to have some new blood. @jessicakrall8 and I are co-captains of Team Trimstones. We are not paleolithic, we are a combined team from months ago when they contracted the number of teams in the F2F Challenge. Funny, I can't even remember what the previous team name were--someone will. I'm guessing our northern tier members are now able to go outside and enjoy late spring exercising in the sun. I'm steeling myself to return to Sandia mountain hiking. Last fall I jacked up a big toenail (thanks Timberland :/ ) and the last remnants of that are finally gone after all these months. (Not every team gets insider details like this). I encourage everyone to add something new to their physical activity portfolio this summer. Extra credit for posted pics of something exotic--or at least a push of the envelope for you.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/15 11067
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    We are not paleolithic

Bonus points to @mulecanter for using “paleolithic” on Friday Eve! This qualifies you for the bonus round.

Jessica
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES.... PLEASE WELCOME PIZZAFRUIT
    @pizzafruit HAS REQUESTED TO RE-CONNECT WITH THE TRIMSTONES FOR THE JUNE CHALLENGE
    I WILL PLACE HER ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE CHALLENGE BEGIN AND THEN WE WILL MOVE HER TO THE MAIN TEAM
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 Congrats on the unassisted pull up. That is a huge NSV.

@mulecanter Took me a few minutes... we were the melt aways.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @vikster11111 Meltaways...glad we changed the name because I'm permafrost for last six months.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,052 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 let me know if I'm missing days. Can't remember if I posted these or not. Sorry if it's an overlap.

5/13 - 6140
    5/14 - 8688
    5/15 - 9855
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Caught up with weights through 5/16 8:15pm EDT! @Fattleass I need the 14th and 15th to catch you up...Jess
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/15 - 2620
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    @kmfeig87 I have done strong lifts in the past, and P90x so Ive kind of made my own workout based on those. but pull ups, I do legs and back on the same day, I do lateral pull downs on a cable machine, I also have been doing assisted pull ups, first with my foot on a chair, then I bought a pull up bad, not a super heavy duty one, but the second or 3rd from the lightest, and have been doing pull ups with that. Also reverse pull ups, Ive been close for awhile now, Its always the first thing I try on leg/back dat before I weaken myself with other lifts.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    5/15-14,182
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    kmfeig87
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 2
    PW 140.5
    CW 140.5

Hmmm. Haven't really lost much in the past two months. I would be frustrated, except that I haven't really stayed on track to lose. On the other hand, I have now been below my weight watchers lifetime goal (set 11 years ago) for two months. I'm not sure that I managed that when I first hit it! Other NSV's:
    1. Can squat below 90 degrees (almost to butt on the ground!)
    2. Can walk the big hills in the neighborhood without slowing down (much) and maintain a 15.25 minute mile even on the super hilly walk!
    3. Can keep up with the young kids in zumba
    4. Can wear a size 6 pair of jeans
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Jessicakrall8
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 307.1 (I think)
    CW: 303.8
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    AmiC0717
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 191.4
    CW 192.0
    :( I have had such good weeks for a while that I know this happens. I will try not to let it get me down. Few short weeks ago I was still over 200.
This discussion has been closed.