Options
    boehle wrote: »
    overdue and will be moved to the dropped list this week:
    @Choconutz54

overdue:
    @alexis1616

due today:
    @debbiemcgu

I’ve been avoiding checking in all day. Mother’s Day I did NOT log anything and I ate and drank EVERYTHING. That coupled with a pulled back equals not a great week ( although I honestly thought it was going to be worse)!
    PW 211.2
    CW 213

• Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    May 16 steps 7088
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post, been going through a lot of personal and family problems.

If possible could you carry over my weight from last week as it’s also my TOM and I gain so much water weight 😭
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/15--6529
    5/16--8573
  • Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    STEPS

Wednesday: 7,732
    Thursday: 12,628
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Steps
    May 16th 5,547
    May 17th 6,101

Got a small walk the last two days.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Friday all! What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

It is a long weekend here in Canada and the weather forecast is beautiful. Hopefully, if my dizziness is ok, I will get a walk or two. It is going to be very hot and humid. I have never walked for long in this type of weather before. I am going to enjoy it while I can because in 2 weeks we will be in Newfoundland and the weather sucks. Lots of rain, drizzle and fog. Even though the weather sucks, it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    boehle
    friday
    PW: 168
    CW: 167.2
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all! What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

It is a long weekend here in Canada and the weather forecast is beautiful. Hopefully, if my dizziness is ok, I will get a walk or two. It is going to be very hot and humid. I have never walked for long in this type of weather before. I am going to enjoy it while I can because in 2 weeks we will be in Newfoundland and the weather sucks. Lots of rain, drizzle and fog. Even though the weather sucks, it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

It’s been super sunny here all week and I’ve been jealous of everyone sitting out in the sun while I was working. I was planning on sitting out tomorrow but apparently the heatwave is over and it’s going to be rain boo.
  • Efsim
    Options
    yfr4aa2vq59s.jpeg
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having me everybody ... but im disconnecting from the online world for a while.

Good luck to all.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Vacay check in:
    Many of you know I suffer from chronic back pain. This monster raised its ugly head on Tuesday and is still around. 90% of my Caribbean vacation has been in the hotel room. I found a doc in a box, but only got a steroid shot -nothing for pain.
    I leave to come home tomorrow. If you pray, please pray that my pain will subside till I can make it thru the airport and back to Atlanta. I am so scared of being kicked off the plane and not allowed to fly.

Thanks for listening!!!

That is awful. Take care and I will pray that everything goes ok.
  • boehle
    Options
    Vacay check in:
    Many of you know I suffer from chronic back pain. This monster raised its ugly head on Tuesday and is still around. 90% of my Caribbean vacation has been in the hotel room. I found a doc in a box, but only got a steroid shot -nothing for pain.
    I leave to come home tomorrow. If you pray, please pray that my pain will subside till I can make it thru the airport and back to Atlanta. I am so scared of being kicked off the plane and not allowed to fly.

Thanks for listening!!!

Hugs, I love you. Text me when you get back and let me know you are okay
  • Efsim
    Options
    Friday May 17
    PW:202.8
    CW:202.1
  • boehle
    Options
  • boehle
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ... Everything through here is caught up. It's all yours for the weekend
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    PW 137.6
    CW 136

Steps:
    5-16 15054
    5-17 13626

Heading out on vacation with limited access to internet for the week! ⛵🌊🌴😊

Catch up with you all next week Friday-Saturday.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Vacay check in:

Thanks for listening!!!

Hope everything goes okay!!!
This discussion has been closed.