Replies

• skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday May 19
    Tracked: yes but guestimated
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

Tomorrow is weigh in and heading back home from the beach. Crossing my fingers for no gain!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 5/19)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under; Limit 1500/Actual 1381
    Water: 36 cups (all these antihistamines are making my mouth dry)
    Exercise: 0
    Day: It's been an alright day. Found what I needed at the store and had enough money to cover it, which is always nice. I weighed my backpack when I got home as I stuffed it full of the purchased groceries to not have so much to carry: 23.2 pounds. At least I didn't have to carry the pack very far. I tried to do my laundry at 3 and found a neighbor down there taking up all the machines because he was tired. It frustrated the heck out of me. I have been sick for awhile yet I still keep my courtesy towards others. I ate mostly soups and crackers today. I will fix something else tomorrow. I was going to try to do yoga tonight but I did laundry instead.

My day
    1) I didn't need to put money on my laundry card.
    2) I got to rest some more today.
    3) I really enjoyed the flavors of the the soups.

Myself.
    1) I'm courteous, usually.
    2) I'm willing to make a commitment to do something to improve
    3) I try to support others.
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username:Jammypea
    Week: May Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW =185.5
    CW=185.0
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    #Monslay! Let's do it!
    1yngtsirv2la.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 5/19)
    Track: Yes. All day.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 12+
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 60Min GT= 30m= 5m w/up, 10m upper body w/weights, 5m glider, 10m bike; + 30m= 10m Zumba moves video, 5m walk video, 10m bike, 5m stretch.
    • One post-dinner snack: None.
    • Kitchen Closed!
  • johicks
    Options
    3skyi8h74ut1.gif
    We took 2nd place in Week #3 of this month's challenge, losing 0.36% for 13.2# gone. You are aMAYzing!
    Let's hear it for the three J's as our top three losers!

💥Run Track Minds 💥
    1st - @Jod13. - 1.87% - loss of 3.5#
    2nd - @JammyPea. - 1.59% - loss of 3.0#
    3rd - @jwall309. - 0.79% - loss of 1.4#

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER 1st - @deanit. - 2.30%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!!

May Week 3 is now in the books!

Week 3 of a long month is where you have to keep pushing through, great job to those still pushing through!!

Let's keep pushing, who will take Week 4?!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @deanit. - 2.30%
    2nd - @fe452436. - 2.22%
    3rd - @ccornell1980. - 2.06%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.56%
    💥2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.36% 💥
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.19%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @swauters. - 1.47%
    2nd - @Lozenger1984. - 1.07%
    3rd - @abowersgirl. - 1.01%

The Slimsons
    1st - @Wildmage69. - 1.89%
    2nd - @o0kody0o. - 1.66%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 1.42%

Gutbusters
    1st - @deanit. - 2.30%
    2nd - @fe452436. - 2.22%
    3rd - @allietuge. - 1.92%

💥Run Track Minds 💥
    1st - @Jod13. - 1.87% - loss of 3.5#
    2nd - @JammyPea. - 1.59% - loss of 3.0#
    3rd - @jwall309. - 0.79% - loss of 1.4#

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @ccornell1980. - 2.06%
    2nd - @lk2011. - 1.84%
    3rd - @Debbie14892. - 1.44%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Wildmage69. - 4.8 lbs.
    2nd - @fe452436. - 4.5 lbs.
    3rd - @ccornell1980. - 4.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 10.4 lbs.
    The Slimsons - -3.3 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 25.1 lbs.
    💥Run Track Minds - 13.2 lbs. 💥
    Flab-U-Less - 9.9 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 55.3 lbs

• johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The sun isn’t shining and it’s still raining! 😝 I’ll have to remotivate myself to get my day started with some indoor cardio instead of a walk! I found some videos yesterday that I can easily do in the space I have - a 15min walk and a Zumba fitness steps guide. I'll look for more as time allows. But, I have improved/increased my exercise over the last few days and knees aren’t so sore. Hope to see the scales keep moving down. Lots of posts to get to this morning, that should help motivate me to keep on being positive and get the exercise in, too! Because you are all aMAYzing!! So let’s slay this Monslay!

@jwall309~ So happy to hear your attitude. Glad you had good days with your mom. :) I thought of you when I did the 15 min 1-mile walk video yesterday. And l👀k at you in the top three for week #3! 👏 Whooop! Whooop!
    @jupdyke ~ Thanks! 👊 I was surprised. Yah for Sunday! Yes!! Back in the saddle. 6 days of exercise… wooohoooo! Here’s to being honest! 🙌 All we can do is live and learn.
    @ajaia2001~ You got in exercise and ate according to plan. Some times, that’s enough. 👍 Especially on a Sunday and after a few days of being away.
    @Toyota100~ Awesome! 👏 You had another loss!
    @j0d13mcc~ I recorded your weigh-in. Look forward to the full update. Hope you are out and about and no longer bedridden. :) And congrats on being our top loser for week #3. Whoooop Whooop! 👏
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Yeah! You tracked. 👍 You did the best you can since you are away from home. And you were honest with yourself. 🎈Yeah you!
    @MaelynMayhem~ Yes those antihistamines sure do dry ya out. So glad to hear that you are taking the time to get well. 👍 Sometimes it’s hard to do the right thing, but you are. And you will back at it full force in no time. Dang! Your full backpack was like carrying a child on your back. 😂
    @JammyPea~ oooooh! Another loss! You are having an aMAYzing month!! Whooop! Whooop!👏 And you were in our top three for week #3. Awesome! :mrgreen:

Okay @RunTrackMinds, we are nearing the homestretch for this month’s challenge. Let’s finish strong! You have been motivated enough to be here and be part of this challenge. Now let’s dig deep and turn that motivation into determination. What can you do for the next 13 days to finish strong!? Can you eat 100 fewer calories or exercise for 5-10 minutes more per day? Or if you haven’t been, perhaps complete the mini-challenge for the last week or two weeks of this month. We all have good days and bad days. Life is sometimes hard and isn’t fair. But we do control what goes in our mouths, we do control making the choice to get up and move or get out the door to exercise. So let’s make some really good choices and intake a little less, burn off some extra calories, and get off some LBS to finish up the already aMAYzing month we are having!! You can do it!!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username:cydneebauman
    PW = 194.6
    CW=191
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    PW = 194.6
    CW=191

@cydneebauman Good morning! That's a fabulous loss!! By accident you posted to the wrong team, this is the @RunTrackMinds thread for May. Please repost to your team so that you get credit for that awesome loss.
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Username: klilev
    Week: May Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 191.0
    CW: 190.0
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No :(
    Calories: Definitely over
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Day: Had a good social day, but not a good plan day. Back in the saddle today and for the rest of the week. Going to the beach for the holiday weekend, so that will keep me motivated this week and hopefully reduce my sodium intake so that I'm not bloated for the first weekend of the season in a swimsuit! Weighed in this morning and was happy to see I somehow maintained this weekend despite eating off plan and not weighing myself Saturday or Sunday! Hopefully it stays that way!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    PW = 194.6
    CW=191

@cydneebauman Good morning! That's a fabulous loss!! By accident you posted to the wrong team, this is the @RunTrackMinds thread for May. Please repost to your team so that you get credit for that awesome loss.

😆😆😆 I went to my teams page thinking I for sure posted. Sorry! It won't let me delete.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Username: Jod13
    Week 4 - Sunday weigh in
    PW = 182.8 lbs (82.9kg)
    CW = 183.86lb (83.4Kg)

Ahhhh slight gain but thats ok. I'm exercising this week so I think I'll see a win next week!

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    omp4z1jooso0.png
  • johicks
    Options
    @cydneebauman

😆😆😆 I went to my teams page thinking I for sure posted. Sorry! It won't let me delete.

no worries about deleting. Just want you to get credit !!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username: jupdyke
    Week 4 - Monday weigh in
    PW = 153
    CW = 154.8

Bummer, up 1.8. Sorry team! I did lose .5% Body fat this week though, so I'll take that positive change.
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im here in my trailer after a 4 day reno and terrible cold... 1 day late posting. Just ready to head home but wanted to record and say “HI!!” to everyone.

Username: LuluLovinLife
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 137
    CW= 135.8

On a side note: I’ve not been proud of my eating habits lately. I blame doing reno’s every day after work and not meal prepping. Even with a loss I haven’t been doing it right (too little cals likely and eating 1 meal a day and an energy bar or saving cals for a glass of wine instead of food) so I’ve ordered some vegan meals for the wk to be delivered tomorrow. (I’m not vegan but I enjoy the meals and often eat meatless).

I look forward to joining everyone in the June challenge! ❤️
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    klilev wrote: »
    Username: klilev
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 191.0
    CW: 190.0

Oops I posted this as Week 3 but it should be for Week 4!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday May 20
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Leg day, walked the dog after work

It was a good day. Back on track!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 40 mins of cardio
    Goal/Day: Crazy weather day!!! Everything is shutdown with the tornado threat that we are under. Hope everyone had a good day, now back to news to see if we need to seek shelter.
This discussion has been closed.