drea2011 wrote: »
    5/20 & 5/21
    Exercised: yes P90X3 complex lower, deaccelerator
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water: 8 glasses

Last week: 239.6
    This week: 237.8

@drea2011, almost two pounds gone this week...well done!! You are on a roll!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    5/22/19 weigh-in

Previous week: 218.5
    Current Weight: 218.5
    Loss: 0.0

Scale worked after new batteries! Unfortunately no loss on this Weigh-In, but we have an extra week this month! I did see 216.7 this weekend, so hopefully that weight is coming to stay soon!

@cmhubbard92, love how positive you are! You seem to have accepted that this is definitely a marathon and not a sprint, and that you WILL reach your goals in an unspecified amount of time if you just keep doing the right things, which you are!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    5/21/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes flex

I made the best pizza for dinner! Homemade crust, peppers, onions, olives, my veggie bake(eggplant, zucchini, tomato) and chicken breast with a little cheese and sauce! It was so delicious! And super filling.

In other news, my arm is *killing* me tonight. I have a sharp pain in it when I move it above my head, and even driving. I tried stretching it for a while tonight, but it hasn't helped much.

I am planning on getting some rest early tonight, and letting my arm relax!

@cmhubbard92, how did you hurt your arm? Is it your arm or your shoulder?

And your homemade pizza sounds very good, minus the olives!!

I think I may have bowled a tad too aggressively on Sunday, it started to bother me Sunday night, and was on fire last night. It still hurts this morning. It hurts when I move my arm up or to the side, but not when I really lift anything if that makes sense. But it's in the front of my shoulder/upper arm... it's a really weird spot! It didn't bother me walking around at work, or when I was on the elliptical yesterday. It's just strange!

And yes the pizza was yummy! It's pretty much the only thing, besides tacos, that I can tolerate them on!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @enyagoboom, I need to work on my water as well!! I feel badly when I don't drink it, so why would I do that to myself??

because you don't want to run to the bathroom all the time? :D
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    @enyagoboom, I need to work on my water as well!! I feel badly when I don't drink it, so why would I do that to myself??

because you don't want to run to the bathroom all the time? :D

@enyagoboom....don't YOU start making excuses for me, too....I make enough for myself all on my own!!! lol!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 151.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 151.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

@prehistoricmoongoddess, only 2.6 pounds from where you were before you left on vacation! It is within sight....
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @enyagoboom I also make monthly goals including exercise and eating goals and usually some sort of other small goal like no eating anywhere there is a drive through.
    I would love to hear more about what goals you set because I am always looking for ideas.

aw, thanks for asking!

my goals range from physical weight lost (i have it listed in % increments, and also a marker for when i'm a quarter, half, and 3/4 to goal) to being able to do something like walk up all three flights of stairs in my house without being winded, to actual time like i mentioned in my post - this month was a paltry 15 minutes for planks as the goal and i can flat out say i'm going to fail that one, so it becomes the goal for next month.

i add to the list when i think of something i'd like to do, and i also sometimes add non-food rewards for completion (with the date that i hit the goal). sometimes the rewards are things like a new workout top, or a pedicure, or they're more big deal things that i'm trying to save for.

i really like Non Scale Victories and try to focus on how i feel more than what the scale says because i had a lot of issues in my late teens and early 20s with food and exercise. Still though, i weigh myself multiple times a week to make sure my numbers are lining up with my tracking.
    @enyagoboom, a spreadsheet with activity goals...sounds interesting! Great job on surpassing your monthly total!

i can be kind of a geek and i love spreadsheets. :D Thanks!
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    (also, @swauters, the no eating at a drive through is a really good goal. somedays i just really, really want wendys. it's terrible and yet... sigh)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    5/22
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    activity: yes, running and walking on the treadmill

Sun: no
    Mon: no
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes

Is it only Wednesday?? What a loooong feeling week
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Wednesday
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 60minute walk with Brody
    erikNJ wrote: »

Omg this.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 4 – 5/22 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: no – I was hoping to stay under but went over by 407, Anniversary meal
    Exercise: yes – did 1 hour 37 minutes throughout the day
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Wednesday
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 60minute walk with Brody

Omg this.

I agree!!! And the crazy thing is that I had Monday off, I am off tomorrow, but I have to work Friday and Saturday and it just seems like it has been the longest week ever!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Tuesday morning I woke up thinking it was Friday. That was a rude awakening!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 21
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no ( only 16 mins walking)

May 22
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 25 min brisk walking)

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Just trying to remain consistent...I was in the same position last year and I ruined it this winter. I refuse to let that happen again!
    drea2011 wrote: »
    5/20 & 5/21
    Exercised: yes P90X3 complex lower, deaccelerator
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water: 8 glasses

Last week: 239.6
    This week: 237.8

@drea2011, almost two pounds gone this week...well done!! You are on a roll!!

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    May WK3

Struggled big time this week, issues with my son have stressed me out and messed up my 'me' plan, Although I have stayed under calories my choices and nutrition have not been great at all. Topped with lack of motivation to exercise have left me more than a bit down tbh.

Need to try and pull myself out of it. Out with friends on Saturday night so hopefully that will help with my mood and get m out of the rut

********* WEEKLY WEIGH IN ************
    PW 181.50
    CW 182.50
    1lbs gain
    116lbs total loss

@Tracie_Lord, I am sorry to hear you are stressed out at home and struggling with a lack of motivation to exercise, but don't despair! You are only up a pound from last week, but you are still down six for the month!! You yourself said you have been under in calories, but not making the best food choices. Since many "bad food choices" involve a lot of sodium, that right there could be the culprit!! Hopefully your Saturday night out will be the ultimate mood lifter!! (hugs)

Thanks lovey xxx

Sat night out never happened, my husband and I went for Japanese instead and then came home and I had way too much gin! Sunday was a right off and I've had a bad stomach Monday and Tuesday. Only today am I starting to feel slightly normal again!

I hate how I sabotage myself when I feel down and it just makes me feel worse. Had good nutrition yesterday for the first time probably in a week and can only take each day at a time. Need to work late tonight but intend to get back to the gym tomorrow too.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Weights:

Monday: @miakelaa

Tuesday: @eatingfoodles

Wednesday: @24blfn
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    *****Need the following to weigh-in sometime before this Saturday night, the 25th, or else we will have to say good-bye :'( :

@Coral333, @crab5005, @ForLangston and @karrihowlett
This discussion has been closed.