• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Coleen312 wrote: »
    Weigh-In!!!
    Coleen312
    PW: 157.7
    CW: 156.2

I’ve now lost 50lbs!!! 26lbs to my goal!!!

That is amazing. Congrats on a job well done.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Username: Showkitten
    Weigh Day: Tuesday
    PW: 224
    CW: 224
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Two goals for today:
    1. Meal prep chicken salad for next two days.
    2. Boil eggs for the week.

Completed goal 1. Slacked on goal 2, just didn't want to heat up the kitchen.

Wednesday's two goals:
    1. Take a shower and wash my hair. I have help today and will be taking advantage of them. Still can't get the bandage on my nose wet, hence NO showering or hair washing since surgery since last Friday.
    2. Make two days of tuna salad for lunches.

I think will do it for today.

Well gang batting at .500 again for yesterday. The shower and hand washing took a lot out of me. Lots of prep for that one, but got through it successfully and the nose bandages stayed dry ... 👏👏🎉🎉!!!

Did not get the tuna salad done. Instead played around with a Chicken BBQ Cole Slaw fusion salad. Was tasty and hit the spot. Will work on it and may provide a recipe at some time.

Thursday goals:
    1. Boil some eggs.
    2. Prep some veggies: cucumbers, squash and carrots.
    3. 25 squats.

Update:
    Got all of these done. Did not set any more for the rest of the week as I was dealing with right foot fractures again. Did way too much on Friday.

Sutures came out of nose and it looks better than I expected. Did a little pleasure shopping/playing. Found this terrific store that makes custom terrarium and where you, the customer, can make your own with their help in store. It is in Fort Worth, TX, called Ephemera on Magnolia Street. Had fun making a terrarium for my hubby for all his help through my latest round of surgeries.

Saturday did a little shopping to get hubby out the door for his work trip. I believe I spent a total amount of 30 minutes in Wally world getting everything we needed ... shortest trip by far. Then a trip to Walgreens for a script. Got him out the door on time then collapsed.

It is Tuesday morning and hubby is due anytime. He made several extra trips this holiday weekend and made some extra holiday pay this weekend. Had a break down and a layover due to being out of driving hours. Sure will be happy to have him home. Since I still bend over at the waist or lift anything over 5# for another week or two, it will be great to have him home.

Of course, I am packing to leave for the next three days to be my sister's driver for her upcoming procedure.

On Thursday I get the remainder of my sutures out. Afterward my sister will do a little more exploring on Magnolia street.
  • RecipeScrapper
    Options
    WI Day: Monday
    PW: 345
    CW: 342.8
  • RecipeScrapper
    Options
    Question ... when and where do I enter my start weight for the June challenge? OR do you take it from week 4's WI?
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Steps Monday 5,233
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Question ... when and where do I enter my start weight for the June challenge? OR do you take it from week 4's WI?

remind me of yesterdays weight next week as next sunday officially starts the new challenge
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I’m back from vacation! It was amazing. I feel so relaxed and ready to take on work again.

I did gain a bit, but I am hoping it comes off just as quickly as I put it on. I’m ready to really get back at it.

Guitargirl55
    CW: 140 (5/24)
    Steps: (do I still need to be recording these or is that challenge done?)
    5/18 11163
    5/19 10867
    5/20 8191
    5/21 17590
    5/22 12543
    5/23 21037
    5/24 11945
    5/25 1457 (I forgot to put on my step counter this day lol)
    5/26 8551
    5/27 9349
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Two goals for today:
    1. Meal prep chicken salad for next two days.
    2. Boil eggs for the week.

Completed goal 1. Slacked on goal 2, just didn't want to heat up the kitchen.

Wednesday's two goals:
    1. Take a shower and wash my hair. I have help today and will be taking advantage of them. Still can't get the bandage on my nose wet, hence NO showering or hair washing since surgery since last Friday.
    2. Make two days of tuna salad for lunches.

I think will do it for today.

Well gang batting at .500 again for yesterday. The shower and hand washing took a lot out of me. Lots of prep for that one, but got through it successfully and the nose bandages stayed dry ... 👏👏🎉🎉!!!

Did not get the tuna salad done. Instead played around with a Chicken BBQ Cole Slaw fusion salad. Was tasty and hit the spot. Will work on it and may provide a recipe at some time.

Thursday goals:
    1. Boil some eggs.
    2. Prep some veggies: cucumbers, squash and carrots.
    3. 25 squats.

Update:
    Got all of these done. Did not set any more for the rest of the week as I was dealing with right foot fractures again. Did way too much on Friday.

Sutures came out of nose and it looks better than I expected. Did a little pleasure shopping/playing. Found this terrific store that makes custom terrarium and where you, the customer, can make your own with their help in store. It is in Fort Worth, TX, called Ephemera on Magnolia Street. Had fun making a terrarium for my hubby for all his help through my latest round of surgeries.

Saturday did a little shopping to get hubby out the door for his work trip. I believe I spent a total amount of 30 minutes in Wally world getting everything we needed ... shortest trip by far. Then a trip to Walgreens for a script. Got him out the door on time then collapsed.

It is Tuesday morning and hubby is due anytime. He made several extra trips this holiday weekend and made some extra holiday pay this weekend. Had a break down and a layover due to being out of driving hours. Sure will be happy to have him home. Since I still bend over at the waist or lift anything over 5# for another week or two, it will be great to have him home.

Of course, I am packing to leave for the next three days to be my sister's driver for her upcoming procedure.

On Thursday I get the remainder of my sutures out. Afterward my sister will do a little more exploring on Magnolia street.

Good to know about the store on Magnolia. I live in Fort Worth and will be having family come visit in a couple weeks. Always looking for something new!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS
    I HAVE ADDED TO YOUR TEAM
    @LovebyDraug69
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Steps today 10047
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS
    I HAVE ADDED TO YOUR TEAM
    @LovebyDraug69
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG

Welcome to the team @LovebyDraug69 !!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Is Sunday the June challenge?

I think I'll need to move to the support squad for June. I'm at my parents on June 4th and in Zurich June 18th and 25th. So that's 75% of the month's weigh ins oops.
This discussion has been closed.