WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - May 2019

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Need to cheer up a dreary Tuesday? (it's cold and cloudy here, so I'm sharing the drear)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

this will do the trick
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @jugar - you’ve gotten ahead of us GF. Sadly, today is still only Tuesday.

7 photos...
    7 days...

Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?

gc053yq2wljy.jpeg

I don’t think I need to explain this kitchen tool. It opens my favorite drinks and I use it after a very long and stressful week lol. 😂

Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Need to cheer up a dreary Tuesday? (it's cold and cloudy here, so I'm sharing the drear)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

this will do the trick

@jugar thanks for sharing that. Loved it. So cool!!🎶
  • micki48
    Options
    @mari_moulin 😂😂😂 I’m going to go with that same kitchen tool as my top favorite. Wish we were closer and could share it together.

Although, I have also been enjoying no calories desserts in this heat. This thing is from when my kids were little and now they’re 31 & 27. A snow cone maker!

b2gza1rhwhcu.jpeg
  • micki48
    Options
    Steps 5/27 - 5,934
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Oh gosh. Sorry, let me step away from the current photo challenge to show you this:

v6zcj18abzoj.jpg

On Saturday if everything goes well, this is gonna be my new puppy! I'm exploding with excitement and impatience!

Omg too cute!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @mari_moulin 😂😂😂 I’m going to go with that same kitchen tool as my top favorite. Wish we were closer and could share it together.

Although, I have also been enjoying no calories desserts in this heat. This thing is from when my kids were little and now they’re 31 & 27. A snow cone maker!

b2gza1rhwhcu.jpeg

Yes!! It would be dangerous I think!! Hahaha
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Oh gosh. Sorry, let me step away from the current photo challenge to show you this:

v6zcj18abzoj.jpg

On Saturday if everything goes well, this is gonna be my new puppy! I'm exploding with excitement and impatience!

So gorgeous! Looks like a little scamp though... good luck! :tongue:
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    This is not so much my favourite kitchen tool but my favourite kitchen activity. I love baking which is probably half the reason I am on here LOL.
    For my son's birthday.
    oao1557koi2h.jpg
    Challenges: licking the bowls, leftover butter cream, the party, leftovers the morning after...you get the picture...
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    This is not so much my favourite kitchen tool but my favourite kitchen activity. I love baking which is probably half the reason I am on here LOL.
    For my son's birthday.
    oao1557koi2h.jpg
    Challenges: licking the bowls, leftover butter cream, the party, leftovers the morning after...you get the picture...

Wow that looks amazing and so so delicious!! You are so talented!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM WAISTAWAYS
    I HAVE PLACED ON YOUR TEAM
    @juliemargaretkim
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG
  • jugar
    Options
    How did I think today was Wednesday already?

I have WAY too many favourite kitchen tools. My blending fork, Heritage Rock pans, a bowl that does everything, my espresso machine (a really simple one, but it does the job!), the sorbet maker (ice cream maker, but I never make ice cream!), etc. etc. etc.

I'm really impressed by your cake, though @perla4686 ! I thought my annual pirate ship cake was awesome, but your little bear is gorgeous.
  • jugar
    Options
    HEADS UP!
    Weigh-ins due Wednesday (now that I know what day it is):
    @karenesg
    @offitgoes
    @Perla4686
    Hopefully you did not use your favourite kitchen tools today...
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic but my favorite kitchen tools are my cast iron pans, my food scale and the ice maker!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Weighing in wednesday
    PW: 181.6
    CW: 182 :(
    Not surprised, just disappointed.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Thanks @jugar & @mari_moulin !
    I would love to see your pirate ship cake, never tried that yet @mari_moulin . Happy baking!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    WOW @mari_moulin you look absolutely fabulous!! What a transformation! That must have taken an enormous amount of dedication and determination! I will look at your photos when I feek like giving up to remind me why I'm here!
    You're an inspiration to us all! <3<3<3
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Weighing in wednesday
    PW: 181.6
    CW: 182 :(
    Not surprised, just disappointed.

Let’s just go ahead and blame the cake!

Honestly, for this week involving parties and cakes, a 4oz gain is not at all bad! I would even call that a win. That’s pretty much maintenance in my book.
This discussion has been closed.