offitgoes wrote: »
    Weigh day - Wednesday
    PW - 176.8
    CW - 175.8

Yippee! Good work!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Welcome @SueSueDio! Good to have you here.

I like your sticking to it strategy @Terytha! The ONLY time lying to yourself is allowed ;)
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    Welcome @SueSueDio! Good to have you here.

I like your sticking to it strategy @Terytha! The ONLY time lying to yourself is allowed ;)

I mean, is it really a lie if you know it's a lie? XD
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Thank you for the link, that was an interesting read. I'll try to give some thought to those points. (I didn't receive a PM, by the way, but there's a bug where sometimes they don't come through if the sender isn't on your friends list. I got all the info from the thread so it's not a problem.)

@Terytha I've done things like that before, too - "just one more day!", or "just for today". I need to try that again!

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    5/21 steps 10,136
  • Terytha
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    On a more serious note .... (saved FB post someone shared)

qt44sgqql5xt.jpg

We are all here both because we need a stick - and to hand out sticks to each other.

I love that picture. I keep a copy on my phone.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HEY! You guys made me both laugh and almost cry.

@Terytha - you crack me up! It isn't a lie if you know it is a lie. That is brilliant.

And @BMcC9 - that poster from the therapist. I never saw that one before, but it is beautiful. Thanks. For the stick.

While I'm here - HEADS UP for tomorrow's weigh-in people:
    @Blackbeautysue
    @Cory17
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    UserID: karenesg
    Weigh in: Wedn Week 3
    PW: 186
    CW: 186

Holding my own… Yay! Happy Wedn B)

Great job Karen!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/22 8,324
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/22~11,177
  • Terytha
    Options
    I wonder if its possible to change my mind and switch my weigh in day to Saturday before June starts up?

In other news. Work is doing a training meeting on new software. They're bribing us with free cake and ice cream. -_-

I can't have cake yet. It's a huge trigger food for me. It sounds like torture. Maybe I can hide.
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I wonder if its possible to change my mind and switch my weigh in day to Saturday before June starts up?

In other news. Work is doing a training meeting on new software. They're bribing us with free cake and ice cream. -_-

I can't have cake yet. It's a huge trigger food for me. It sounds like torture. Maybe I can hide.

You are now a Saturday weigh-in person! It would be good to have your first one on June 1st, even though we don't officially start the June challenge until the 2nd. That way you have the most recent start point to go from.

I feel for you with your party. Ice cream is my biggest trigger, and cake is probably right up there too, as long as it isn't chocolate. My family thinks that my dislike of chocolate must be a genetic flaw of some kind... I would hide from that cake for sure! Bring a bowl full of juicy orange sections? Suddenly have a case of the stomach flu? Tough one, but you'll make it through even if you eat it. Just leave room for plenty of extra calories and have a really light day the day after. Or keep your halo on and don't touch the stuff. o:)
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Be tough @Terytha ! Don't let cake win!!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    CW 217.6
    Should we keep posting here or move over to that june board link??
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    We still have another week to go here in May .... so post weekly report here. If new members are already showing up on the June thread, start a conversation with them.
  • jugar
    edited May 2019
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »
    CW 217.6
    Should we keep posting here or move over to that june board link??

The June sign up is for new people to get assigned to a team, so you don't post there. People who are already signing up for June are assigned to a team, and then put on our "support" list for now. They can post in the chat (here) and will join the official weigh-ins and all on June 2nd, when we all will shift over to a new chat thread just for this team. So keep up in here - we are happy to hear from you any time!
  • jugar
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HEADS UP for FRIDAY weigh-ins!

Great job on getting all the weigh-ins done on time. Only one late one - @tdrjustus3 - post please!

Friday is our biggest group:
    @bfitb440n2022
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @jugar
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @Kittu125
    @KX7003

The good, the bad, the sad, the fab - bring them all on! We were #1 last week - let's see if we keep the crown B)
This discussion has been closed.