WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - May 2019

Options

Replies

• bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's been a super crappy week. Sorry guys.

CW: 280.3 it's a gain but I don't know how much

I'd like to change my weigh in day for June to Saturdays. You can use today's weigh in for tomorrow's number. Thanks for all you do!
  • Blackbeautysue
    Blackbeautysue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Week 4

PW- 224
    CW- 224

Steps:
    May 23- 9,520
    May 24- 4,711
    May 25- 6,726
    May 26- 12,794
    May 27- 5,668
    May 28- 3,024
    May 29- 5,359

Reflection:
    It had been a difficult week. Blood pressure needs to be lower and I’m trying not to worry or stress about things. Being here keeps me focussed.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday team. Well I’ve done much better with snacking and staying under this week. However, I decided not to punish myself for eating Into my workout calories. I’ve been out for my walks everyday this week! I even got in a couple of extra walks here and there. I realized that an hour was a bit too much for me still so I have to do 30 minute sessions at a time. I will be having my 6 week post op this Tuesday (although it will technically be 6 weeks on Thursday) and I am keeping my fingers crossed to be cleared for jogging. My plan is to get back on my C25K program this coming week and start back on my arms and legs strength training at home with light weights. I’ve kept strong with my IF program going anywhere from 16 hours fasting to 20 depending on how I feel that particular day. I’ve slept so much better this past week and feel so much less bloated as well. I’m still working on balancing out my meals and keeping that first meal less heavy. My water intake is nearly perfect going anywhere from 2-3 L a day.

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 172.4
    Todays Weight: 170.8

Steps:
    Sun - 10,396
    Mon - 13,188
    Tue - 13,262
    Wed - 9,155
    Thu - 14,638
    Fri - 15,528
    Sat - TBA

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options

I'd like to change my weigh in day for June to Saturdays. You can use today's weigh in for tomorrow's number. Thanks for all you do!

You are still DOWN 5 POUNDS for the month! And I'll change you to Saturday no problem.
  • jugar
    Options
    I'm so sorry guys I'm letting the side down and myself. This week has been out of control and I've put on again.
    But I have done the food shop last night so I will be good this week. I am so disappointed in myself :(
    Cw-193.2 :,(

If this were easy, everyone would be at a perfect weight and be fighting fit. You keep on - you did the good grocery run, now stick to your plan and it will work!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    I'll be travelling for most of the day, so try to get all your stats in for me by the end of the day and I'll plug them in tonight! Last steps, last weigh-ins - then we'll be ready for early tallies tomorrow. Greg and I get up with the lark (I think he gets up while the night creatures are still out), so let's see how the end of the month shakes out!

North Carolina, here I come! It is so cold here this morning I think I'll be really glad to try out those roasting temps down there.
  • bfitb440n2022
    Options
    Happy Saturday team. Well I’ve done much better with snacking and staying under this week. However, I decided not to punish myself for eating Into my workout calories. I’ve been out for my walks everyday this week! I even got in a couple of extra walks here and there. I realized that an hour was a bit too much for me still so I have to do 30 minute sessions at a time. I will be having my 6 week post op this Tuesday (although it will technically be 6 weeks on Thursday) and I am keeping my fingers crossed to be cleared for jogging. My plan is to get back on my C25K program this coming week and start back on my arms and legs strength training at home with light weights. I’ve kept strong with my IF program going anywhere from 16 hours fasting to 20 depending on how I feel that particular day. I’ve slept so much better this past week and feel so much less bloated as well. I’m still working on balancing out my meals and keeping that first meal less heavy. My water intake is nearly perfect going anywhere from 2-3 L a day.

Steps:
    Sun - 10,396
    Mon - 13,188
    Tue - 13,262
    Wed - 9,155
    Thu - 14,638
    Fri - 15,528
    Sat - TBA

This is so great! I'm happy you have found your groove again 😊
  • bfitb440n2022
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

You are still DOWN 5 POUNDS for the month! And I'll change you to Saturday no problem.

Thank you for that encouragement🧡!!! I weighed today and of course I weighed 279.2 so that's 1.1 pounds lighter than 24 hours ago 🤦🏼‍♀️😣🙃 annoying!! And thanks for moving me!
  • bfitb440n2022
    Options
    uriufvytj8qs.jpg

Final steps for May
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 200
    CW 199.7 🎉🎉

Steps 5/31 9,071

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Congrats @micki48, a great accomplishment!
  • micki48
    Options

Steps:
    Sun - 10,396
    Mon - 13,188
    Tue - 13,262
    Wed - 9,155
    Thu - 14,638
    Fri - 15,528
    Sat - TBA

Wahooo!! Way to go Mari. You are amazing and an inspiration.
  • micki48
    Options
    I'm so sorry guys I'm letting the side down and myself. This week has been out of control and I've put on again.
    But I have done the food shop last night so I will be good this week. I am so disappointed in myself :(
    Cw-193.2 :,(

I second what @jugar said. We are all here for you and in this together. Keep at it. Do your best one meal at a time.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Steps -

Sat - 10,936
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 4
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (June/1/19)
    Previous Weight = 340.4
    Current Weight = 339

****Don't forget I chose to skip the week 3 weigh-in.
  • jugar
    Options
    Great job, everyone - some new residents of onederland, good progress, and good thoughts on how to keep this all going.

I am still holding out hope for the following weigh-ins!
    @Kittu125
    @matthewsfive

Tomorrow morning, we'll do the week and the month tallies. Then we are ready to slide on over to the new chat for June!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 16788
    Monday 15573
    Tuesday 16453
    Wednesday 19803
    Thursday 17390
    Friday 19595
    Saturday 13654
  • micki48