Replies

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    156.6 this morning!

I need to drink more water but there isn't enough time in the day. The struggle.

See you guys in June!

@eatingfoodles, you lost 2.2 pounds in May. It may not have been a great month, but it was not a wasted month either!! Here's to a more productive June....and more water!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Good luck on your 5k!!! That is exciting! Try to pace yourself slowly, and save your energy for the end!!!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it :) It's my 5th one ever, but it's been two years since my last attempt, and my first time since working on walking an hour every other day and jogging a little. I don't expect greatness in my time, but I definitely expect to feel accomplished at the end and enjoy the wine! (It's a wine event haha, just need to go with what motivates me :D )

@enyagoboom, absolutely you will feel a sense of accomplishment, (and extreme thirst!) once you finish your race. And whatever time you post, even if you walk the whole way, will be your time to improve upon in your training and the time to beat in your next race!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Good luck on your 5k!!! That is exciting! Try to pace yourself slowly, and save your energy for the end!!!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it :) It's my 5th one ever, but it's been two years since my last attempt, and my first time since working on walking an hour every other day and jogging a little. I don't expect greatness in my time, but I definitely expect to feel accomplished at the end and enjoy the wine! (It's a wine event haha, just need to go with what motivates me :D )

Did you say wine??? 🍷🍷🍷 Take me with you!

mq85r4wiik9n.jpg

Haha!! This is so good!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 151.6

Almost made it back to pre-holiday weight HASWLRS. Just half a pound to go now.

I will weigh in again on 5th June and then my final one for a long time on 11th June (a day early) as I am once again on my holidays until the end of July.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, very nice loss this week!! Congratulations on getting (almost) back to your pre-holiday weight! And the second number is a four again....it looks so much better that way!!!

Okay. So here is how I think we should handle your holiday schedule. You will be part of the June Challenge until you leave for vacation. Once you leave, I'll have you removed from the official spreadsheet. Since you don't come back until the end of July, I'll have you re-register for the August Challenge, if indeed, that is your intention. I feel you'll be gone too long to just roll your weight over. That being said, if at any time you find yourself with internet, or when you come back while it is still July, feel free to jump onto the current thread for a quick update or even an unofficial weigh-in. The thread is always open to you...it's just the spreadsheet that makes it official. Does that sound reasonable to you?

@HASWLRS

Thank you. You've obviously given it a lot of thought. I would like to keep updating the thread with how things are going but I doubt I'll find any scales. I am hoping to do a lot of walking and swimming - and hopefully will come home with a good loss in July
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @enyagoboom and @HASWLRS
    I also wear NB and have for quite a while. I have never been fitted, but have never had a problem when I wear my trusty NB. Interesting article about the model numbers and it makes me want to go look at my shoes to see what they are.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the silence. Life has been hectic

Weighing in a day early
    Last: 244.6
    This: 243.9

Haven’t been to the gym all week so I have no clue how I lost. Guess I’ll take it
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under n at 4221 👟👟
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

Weighing in a day early

Haven’t been to the gym all week so I have no clue how I lost. Guess I’ll take it

@erikNJ, no worries. You told us last weekend you were going to unplug, and I just assumed you extended it on purpose!! As far as the weight loss goes...take it and run with it!! It makes up for the weeks when you work really hard and the scale doesn't budge!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 151.6

Almost made it back to pre-holiday weight HASWLRS. Just half a pound to go now.

I will weigh in again on 5th June and then my final one for a long time on 11th June (a day early) as I am once again on my holidays until the end of July.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, very nice loss this week!! Congratulations on getting (almost) back to your pre-holiday weight! And the second number is a four again....it looks so much better that way!!!

Okay. So here is how I think we should handle your holiday schedule. You will be part of the June Challenge until you leave for vacation. Once you leave, I'll have you removed from the official spreadsheet. Since you don't come back until the end of July, I'll have you re-register for the August Challenge, if indeed, that is your intention. I feel you'll be gone too long to just roll your weight over. That being said, if at any time you find yourself with internet, or when you come back while it is still July, feel free to jump onto the current thread for a quick update or even an unofficial weigh-in. The thread is always open to you...it's just the spreadsheet that makes it official. Does that sound reasonable to you?

@HASWLRS

Thank you. You've obviously given it a lot of thought. I would like to keep updating the thread with how things are going but I doubt I'll find any scales. I am hoping to do a lot of walking and swimming - and hopefully will come home with a good loss in July

@prehistoricmoongoddess, yeah, I assumed you weren't going to be going out of your way to find some scales while on vacation. And who knows how different a new set of scales would be from the ones you are used to? Please post updates on the thread...daily if you want to!! We would love to hear how things are going!! It would be awesome if you actually lost weight while on vacation!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

Weighing in a day early

@erikNJ, no worries. You told us last weekend you were going to unplug, and I just assumed you extended it on purpose!! As far as the weight loss goes...take it and run with it!! It makes up for the weeks when you work really hard and the scale doesn't budge!!

Yea ... I wish it was on purpose. Looks like my whole summer is going to be mentally draining. More on that later
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 and @HASWLRS I'm going to take a break for the summer. I've got some trips planned and won't have consistent access to a scale.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    @AB0215 and @HASWLRS I'm going to take a break for the summer. I've got some trips planned and won't have consistent access to a scale.

@thedestar, I get it. Summer is busy, especially since you have four young ones at home!! Keep logging and exercising...you don't want to stray too far off course!! Maybe we'll see you back in the fall? Take care, Destiny!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

@abowersgirl....a good looking week taking shape!!
  • 24blfn
    24blfn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Username: 24blfn
    Weigh in week: May Week 5
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 207.4
    Todays Weight: 207.2

Sorry, not much this week.
    Time to step up the pace and start taking this *kitten* seriously, otherwise my summer beach body will never be ready 🤭
    If I'm not below 200 by the end of June feel free to kick my butt.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    5/29, 5/30
    Exercised: yes P90X3: agility x, the challenge
    Tracked: yes, yes
    Under: yes, yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    5-29
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes walk away the pounds

5-30
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes weight day
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 183.50
    CW 181.25

thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate it. Still struggling I won't lie but nutrition and exercise is my best anti depressant. Nutritionally been good this week and managed 2 days in the gym so will build on it xx
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 193.4
    Todays Weight: 194.0 (0.6 gain)

Looking forward to June and working off the struggles from May.
This discussion has been closed.