Leslie Sansone May 2019 Walk Challenge

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »
    A lovely morning walk of just over a 1 mile in the local Park. I've met both my goals this month. I can't believe tomorrow is JUNE! Ack!!
    See you all in the June Post, friends.

Well done!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Goal: 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.

5/1... 45 minutes of weights and some gardening
    5/2... 38 minutes of the 5 Day Slim Down
    5/3... 30 minutes of weights and 35 minutes of the 4 Mile Super Challenge
    5/4... 90 minutes of gardening. So humid today, so it was not the joy it usually is this time of the year
    5/5... rest day
    5/6... Weight Loss Yoga, 35 minutes and The 2 Mile Miracle Miles workout.
    5/7... 90 minutes of gardening. Someone gave me a bunch of plants a few days ago and I'm trying to get them in the ground, pots, where ever I can find a place. Love it, but it is work.
    5/8... 120 minutes in the garden.
    5/9... 100 minutes walking 2.0 mph
    5/10... 45minutes walking 2.0 mph
    5/11... 48 minutes strength, 15 minute walk
    5/12... rest day
    5/13... 41 minutes of the 5 Day Slim Down and 60 minutes gardening
    5/14... 30 minutes shopping
    5/15... 34 minutes of kelly coffee-Meyer Sculpting, and 18 minute mile with leslie and 20 minutes of heavy duty cleaning.
    5/16... 42 minutes of 5 Mix and Max Miles
    5/17... 120 minutes of clean out the garage.
    5/18... 165 minutes gardening, building a dry rock wall
    5/19... 30 minutes of weights, 20 minutes of gardening and 20 minutes of Burn to the Beat
    5/20... 35 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    5/21... 33 minutes of trimming shrubs
    5/22... 30 minutes of Weight Loss Yoga
    5/23... rest day
    5/24... 26 minutes of Kelly Coffee-Meyer Sculpting
    5/25... 46 minutes of the 4 Mile Super Challenge
    5/26... 32 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    5/27... 32 minutes of Weight Loss Yoga and 22 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    5/28... rest day
    5/29... 46 minutes of Walk On Stepping Strength and 31 minutes of 2 Miracle Miles
    5/30... 32 minutes of the 5 Day Slim Down
    5/31... 30 minutes of 5 Mix and Match Miles

MAY GOAL MET!
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Congrats @AnnofB! Great job! :grin:
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    knjstolt wrote: »
    My Goal for May will be cut a little as I will have company for a week. Not going to set how many days a week this month.
    So I want to do 100 Workout miles and 175 watch miles.

5/12 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you Mommy's here. REST DAY
    5/13 Had to take it easy today. Injured my lower back moving hot water tank on Sat with the Hubby. Really hurts to move but I got 3 miles in.
    Workout #105 3 Mile High Intensity Interval Training walk the right into vacuuming the house.
    5/15 Workout #107 5.3 Miles 5K WITH A TWIST & YDW WALK THE POUNDS AWAY EXPRESS W/FIRM BAND 2 miles. (Had to keep walking in between booting up the miles for the 5K Do not like doing that.)
    5/16 Workout # 108 5 Miles Monday U5DWP (Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan) 3 miles & The Big Burn 2 mile
    5/17 Workout #109 6 Miles ... 5 Big Miles with 1/2 mile warm up and 1/2 mile cool down.
    5/22 Workout #113. 5 Boosted Miles. Company came in today so lots of walking tomorrow in Nacogdoches, TX . I will try to remember to post total miles tomorrow
    5/23 Sight seeing in Nacogdoches
    5/24 #114 5 Boosted Miles
    5/25 # 115 4 fast slim miles
    5/27 Workout #116 Mowing front and back 1.93 miles
    5/28 #117 3 Mile Party Hiits and moving boxes and setting up tables for garage sale
    5/29 Workout #118 7 hours setting up for Garage Sale PLUS a 5K with a Twist Calories for the 5K is 861.40 PLUS 1 hour and 1 mile shopping
    5/30 Workout #110 ball day setting up for garage sale I know the miles are wrong because the watch was on my wrist all day and I was carrying stuff most of the day but oh well.
    5/31 5/31 #120 Garage Sale Day 1 We got rained out about 2:30 this afternoon but good day in all. May Miles May Miles 100.36/100 GOAL MET 2019 512.36/1000.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    May 31: 3 Miles WATP Express + Pilates + upper body strength

166 of 160 miles
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Sorry y'all for being missing in action since early May. May certainly has been a challenging month for me.

I injured my tailbone area pretty hard, so I had to scale way back on the intensity of my exercise and activity. But thankfully I had recently finished the clearing and the mulching in the garden. Any garden activity or exercise that I did after the 8th was lighter and lower key for sure. But I knew that I needed to stay as mobile as possible since there was no fracture, and sitting for any length of time has not been an option either. I've been seriously putting into practice everything that I learned about 'Moving More and Sitting Less' :D .
    I am doing much better now, and hopefully can soon start to add back doing more intense exercise and increase my activity and do harder things. The "WAP Super Challenge" is back on my list of favorite walks to be able to do again, both in mileage and intensity.

Then this month our older desktop computer died :'( . My son who is good at all things technology had us ship the hard drive and our backup drive to him, and he was able to save, hopefully, most of our data from the hard drive. And then he sent the data back to us on an external drive. Then he helped us to pick out a computer. Now I'm learning my way around Windows 10 and starting to put our data, which hopefully will include our recent pictures and other files, since I had gotten somewhat lax about remembering to back up (lesson learned). I'll need to re-download all programs that I used such as OverDrive from my library and drivers for the printer, and so on, and on. So much to remember to do, but it good brain exercise :p .

Earlier today after I set up the June challenge I started to read everyone's posts, starting from the newest ones. Y'all did some awesome miles and activities! I will continue to read tomorrow and catch up with everyone <3 .

See you all in June!!

Blessings,

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is to continue to be extra active in some way and/or workout at least 5 days a week.

May 1st: 1 1/2 hours yard/ garden
    May 2nd: 45 minutes Gazelle, 1 hour in the garden
    May 3: 80 minutes: Tone Every Zone: 3 circuits, & 2 Walk Blasters (Light Walk, Flexibility Walk)
    May 4: 90 minutes: outdoor work and heavier indoor cleaning

May 5: Rest Day
    May 6: 5 miles: Walk It Off & Tone It Up plus the extra band work session
    May 7: 40 minutes neighborhood walking, 1 hour 30 minutes errands and grocery shopping
    May 8: 2 miles: WAP Express: Walk Strong, 15 minutes gazelle
    May 9: 30 minutes Walk Blasters (Light Walk x2, Flexibility Walk)
    May 10: 30 minutes easy Gazelle
    May 11: 45 minutes errand walking and light cleaning

May 12: Rest Day
    May 13: 30 minutes easy Gazelle, 30 minutes errand walking
    May 14: 2 hours light yard/ garden work
    May 15: 30 minutes easy Gazelle, 30 minutes light cleaning
    May 16: 1 1/2 hours grocery shopping
    May 17: 1 3/4 hour potted plants
    May 18: 40 minutes: Get Up & Get Started, Flexibility Walk Blaster

May 19: Rest Day
    May 20: 60 minutes grocery shopping
    May 21: 40 minutes: Brisk Walk, Flexibility Walk Blaster
    May 22: 2 1/2 hours light garden work and potted plants
    May 23: 65 minutes: Brisk Walk, Light Walk & Flexibility Walk Blasters, light garden work
    May 24: 90 minutes: light garden work & cleaning
    May 25: 90 minutes: light garden work & cleaning

May 26: Rest Day
    May 27: Rest Day, Memorial Day
    May 28: 90 minutes: Walk Blasters (Light Walk x2, Flexibility Walk), light garden work & cleaning
    May 29: 2 hours light yard/ garden work
    May 30: 1 hours light garden work & cleaning
    May 31: 2 hours potted plants & grocery shopping

:flowerforyou:
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have not been doing my part! I was distracted with life. I will start anew June 1. Today! Which DVD shall it be?! :o Belly blasting walk it is! Let’s see .... my goal. 5 out of 7 days.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    @MzRuthy - Great goal for May. Please come over to the June Challenge thread and post your workouts. Glad you are you will be walking with us. :)