Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427
    Previous 157.4
    Current 157.4

I moved recently and didn’t buy a scale yet. I will this week, so count me in at last week’s weight. Sorry!
    Two weeks ago, I was “most improved” in the work step challenge. I averaged 18,000 steps per day, but much of that was because I moved and carried tons of boxes up and down steps for several days. Wishing everyone a successful month!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Steps for today: 19,106
    Step goal: 15,000

Buddy - if there’s anyone who would like to buddy with me, please quote and reply!

• XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good morning and best of luck with the week.

My goals for today are:
    1. Eat fresh fruits and veggies.
    2. Drink 2 liters water and 1 liter rooibos tea.

With regard to the workout buddies idea I think that it is a good idea. Anyone is welcome to ‘buddy-up’ with me for strength training, swimming, calisthenics and that type of exercises.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I like the buddy idea

My goals for today are:
    1. drink at least 8 cups of water
    2. no snacking at the theatre tonight or after it
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! I have been trying to get a good mindset going for this month. I have been exploring the options of the Keto diet and Intermittent fasting. I have been doing the fasting for 5 days now. I am doing the 16:8 and I have found it getting easier the longer I do it. So far I have dropped 2 lbs of water weight. Now I am going to start exploring the Keto diet. I still need to do some shopping for it but I am working with what I have at the house for now. I don't want to go all out and not succeed on it and have felt like I wasted money on another fad diet. I have been watching a lot of videos on Youtube about both subjects. I want to at least give them both a try and see what happens. Is anyone on here doing either one of these?
    I'd llike to know your take on these 2 subjects.

@Navydaddjtc yes, I like the idea of keeping the step challenge and Mel's challenge and the buddy thing too.
    I am out of time for this morning. I must go to work!! Thankfully I am off tomorrow. I will catch up with everyone later!! Have a great Monday!!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/2: 26,694
    that included a 4 mile walk with the dogs and walking 18 holes of golf

Step Goal: 15,000
    I know a lot of days I go over that but summer is a different animal with kids home from school and vacations planned so we'll see how it goes.
  • runarml
    Options
    Runarml
    Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 140.3
    CW: 139.8

My goal for May was to get out of the 140s so I'm pretty happy with that! Now my goal for June is to stay there!
  • runarml
    Options
    @Bear479 - gorgeous picture!! I am going to Italy in November for the first time, I can't wait!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time:

Well it's Monday afternoon here. Been busy baking for the family and forgot to record my weigh in for the start of the challenge. My weight today was 118.4kg (260.48lb). Down 3.2kg from last Monday so am really excited and motivated to start this challenge. Would love a buddy to communicate with, if anybody's keen and still free. Bring on the next month.
    @clairetomkinson
    POSTED WTG ON THE LOSS WELL DONE

DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Weigh in Dat: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 198.4
    Today's Weight: 198.4

@DDM358
    POSTED ....WEEK 1 FOR JUNE

• LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 242
    Today's Weight: 243

Forgot Friday weigh-in.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Goals today: 1. Track all calories
    2. Stop eating at 8pm
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    00s5wjhaaizz.png
    IT'S NICE TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU SHARING YOUR DAILY GOALS... AND FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
    LET'S ROC THIS MONTH
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    RubyRed427
    Previous 157.4
    Current 157.4

I moved recently and didn’t buy a scale yet. I will this week, so count me in at last week’s weight. Sorry!
    Two weeks ago, I was “most improved” in the work step challenge. I averaged 18,000 steps per day, but much of that was because I moved and carried tons of boxes up and down steps for several days. Wishing everyone a successful month!

@RUBYRED427...POSTED JULIE..WISHING YOU THE BEST WITH THE ADVENTURE YOU'VE TAKEN ON.....ENJOY YOUR SUMMER YOU'VE EARNED IT.
    Good morning and best of luck with the week.

My goals for today are:
    1. Eat fresh fruits and veggies.
    2. Drink 2 liters water and 1 liter rooibos tea.

With regard to the workout buddies idea I think that it is a good idea. Anyone is welcome to ‘buddy-up’ with me for strength training, swimming, calisthenics and that type of exercises.

@XOX_LOTSA_XOX ... GREAT GOALS FOR TODAY LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES.
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 6/2: 26,694
    that included a 4 mile walk with the dogs and walking 18 holes of golf

Step Goal: 15,000
    I know a lot of days I go over that but summer is a different animal with kids home from school and vacations planned so we'll see how it goes.
    Runarml
    Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 140.3
    CW: 139.8

My goal for May was to get out of the 140s so I'm pretty happy with that! Now my goal for June is to stay there!

@runarml .... POSTED WEIGHT AND STEPS.... I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND TONS OF FUN WITH THE KIDDOS ..... GO OVER THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR SURE I WISH I COULD WALK MY DOGS OUTSIDE OF THE YARD, BUT LOGGING TRUCKS COME DOWN OUR STRETCH OF THE ROAD AT 50+MPH HEADING FOR THE HIGHWAY SO I PREFER TO KEEP ON THE DRIVE WAY FOR THEIR DAILY WHICH IS A 1/4 MILE UP @ A 30%GRADE AND BACK DOWN.
    GREAT GOAL FOR JUNE ...DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR DAILY GOALS ALSO.

@megnolia82 ...GOT THE STEPS POSTED AND ENTERED THE GOAL STEP COUNT....

@LonniJay ...CORRECTED THE FOR THE LAST WEEK OF MAY AND BROUGHT THAT WEIGH FORWARD FOR JUNE

• Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    j9yzposgms0u.png
    HI YA TEAM

WELL IT'S MONDAY AND TIME TO GET BACK TO THE GRIND OF IT
    TODAY'S GOAL FOR THE OL GREGOR ARE
    12,000+ STEPS
    ON POINT WITH H2o
    ON POINT WITH CALORIES
    NO MOCHA'S TODAY

MY LONG TERM GOAL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE IS GOING TO BE IN 2 WEEKS INCREMENTS
    FIRST 2 WEEKS AND A GOAL DATE OF JUNE 12TH (NUTRITIONIST DAY) TO BE IN THE 260'S
    WATER AEROBICS EVERY TUESDAY...AQUA PT EVERY THURS. MAYBE 1 DAY OF WATER EXERCISING SWIM WALK SWIM

SECOND 2 WEEKS IS GOING TO BE IN THE LOW 260'S OR EVEN IN THE 250'S .
    CONTINUE WITH THE WATER PLAN WHEN MY 6 PT SESSIONS ARE DONE TAKE THAT TO THE POOL AND INCORPORATE A SWIM WALK SWIM ROUTINE

MY SWIM WALK SWIM WILL BE COMBAT SWIMMING STROKES AS MUCH AS I CAN

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT ..LOFTY I KNOW ..HOW EVER COMPLETELY DOABLE.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY ...AND BE SAFE OUT THERE
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @Bear479 - gorgeous picture!! I am going to Italy in November for the first time, I can't wait!

I love italy. The weather the food the wine the gorgeous little towns. We were on lake garda and it may be my favorite spot yet. Also loved scardinia for a beach vacation.
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just started tracking my calories again and man do they sneak in and add up fast. Need to be more mindful
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Patti705
    June Week One
    PW: 171
    CW: 169

Can I join the step challenge? I am committed to averaging 10,000 steps a day this month and so far so good. Yes, I know it's day 3! But I was way under on Saturday (6,856) so yesterday I went way over (17,128).

Hope everyone is off to a good week.

Patti
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My goals for today went well but... (I dislike that word, aggghhhh, grrrr)... I did no exercising because I don’t feel well and if I don’t get better I’ll have to go to the doctor for a diagnosis and medicine. For now I’m drinking immune system boosters and going to bed early.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @Bear479 .... NEVER BEEN THERE TC AND HIS TEAM HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED THERE TWICE AND HE RUBBED IT MY FACE ... I UNDERSTAND THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR...ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO TUSCANY TO SEE STING'S VILLA I UNDERSTAND IT'S GORGEOUS.
    YES YOU GOTTA WATCH THOSE CALORIES OR THEY SNEAK UP ON YOU...
    @PATTI705...GOTCHA YA COVERED AND POSTED...REMEMBER IT'S A DAILY OR BI DAILY CHECK IN WITH THE STEPS PLEASE..
    @XOX_LOTSA_XOX ... GET SOME REST STAY HYDRATED AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. .
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Please can I be included in this month's step challenge? - I need to be kept accountable!!!!

Friday 13,928 - quite a good day! And I didn't drown doing aqua- aerobics!
    Saturday 16,610 - had a lovely day visiting a local garden, so nice to get out when it isn't raining for a change
    Sunday 22,548 - charity fundraising walk. We walked to the venue and back!

As @runarml mentioned we have been doing a little bit of buddy motivation and it is making more accountable - although she is way ahead of me in meeting goals (well done, Erin!). Please could we be buddied up?

As for goals....1. track what I'm eating, 2. not to eat biscuits or sandwiches as snacks.
This discussion has been closed.