March 2019 group?

Replies

• VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,359 Member
    Well done everyone! W2D1 done for me
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member

Well done - what's week 4 look like in couch to 10k? Time would be a problem for me too, if I were to go beyond 5k.

I think it's couch to 5k for the first half and then builds from there. Week five day one is 5 and 6 minute jog intervals.

Your data from your run sounds very exciting!
  • kilobykilo
    Well done everyone! W2D1 done for me

Well done!
  • VanVanDiane
    W2D2 complete
  • kilobykilo
    Week 5 day 1 done..... from Monday I'm back into the land of the unknown.... my redoing is over so the fear is back!
  • VanVanDiane
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Week 5 day 1 done..... from Monday I'm back into the land of the unknown.... my redoing is over so the fear is back!

Well done @kilobykilo - I got as far as day 1 of week 3 so am closing in on that too :)
  • VanVanDiane
    W2D3 done - on to week 3 next Tuesday!
  • kilobykilo
    Well done @VanVanDiane !

Week 5 day 2 done, a day late but it's done....! Almost enjoyed the 8 minute jog interval but found the five mins of walking too long between the runs..... maybe longer intervals are going to be doable, maybe!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Great job guys! I’m still lurking and still running. (I can’t believe I’m still running!)
  • kilobykilo
    Week 5 is done, was hard this morning because it was pre breakfast yet already super warm. 10, 15, 20 minute intervals around the corner and I hope I'm ready for them!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • VanVanDiane
    edited June 2019
    W3D2 done - woohoo! Had to have a few days of RICE mid week, but foot seems ok now. Onward and upward!

Well done on finishing week 5 @kilobykilo - I can't imagine 10 minute intervals yet - the 3 minute ones are still kicking my *kitten* at the moment 🙂🏃🏽‍♀️

ETA cheer for @SarahGilfach - nearly finished!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Did a 5k today walking and jogging - 51:15 total which was not terrible all things considered. Week 2 run 3 complete. Aiming for tues or Wednesday to start week three :)
  • kilobykilo
    Week 6 day 1 done this morning. Didn't enjoy it really.

Well done to everyone kicking *kitten*!
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    W1D2 done over my lunch break! Need to pack a bag a bit better... but it’s a start! New week, new month.... new goals!!

Happy Monday!
  • frannie_h20
    frannie_h20 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm late to the party but completed week 5 run 2 today. I did c25k years ago (pre-child) but haven't run since I fell pregnant at the end of 2014. I definitely don't find running easy and I don't feel like I'm really getting any better, but I'm doing it.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free 🙂
  • VanVanDiane
    welcome @frannie_h20! You're not late to the party - I'm still on the first course... W3D3 completed today :)
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    W1D3 complete, packed a different shirt today so I was better prepared. It is supposed to be cold and rainy on Friday so may wait until Saturday... or do it after work when no one cares if I am a drowned rat.

Happy Hump day!