Lets lose ten pounds together! Especially around the waistline and tummy area

Options
1235»

Replies

• CieAilZai
    CieAilZai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here. I'm 5'2" and 172 (down from 180 just 3 weeks ago!) And think this a great group for accountability.
    Weight loss from now until the end of Summer 8/20 (Goal 140)
    Starting Weight: 172

I plan to continue switch day fasting, Intermittent fasting, and some variation of low carb, paleo, vegetarian, & vegan dieting. I plan to make this a way of life for eating, as my body type & macro needs kind of dictates this.
  • CieAilZai
    CieAilZai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose some belly fat and I want to tone my legs and butt ^^ Weight training! I go on instagram and find workouts there. Big help! My upper abs are toned but where my belly button is stubborn fat refuses to go away -.- And it is HOT here in Northern California. I'd like to wear some crop tops to cool off! Hopefully I will be brave enough to wear them this year. I do have stretch marks and loose skin from my second pregnancy.

8u9cw8rhlkgy.png

Can you share some of the instagram pages you go to for workouts?
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let's lose together! I just posted pics and starting weight on my profile, so go check it out and keep me accountable. I have more than 10 lbs to lose :( Probably have at least 10 pounds to lose in the belly (even though I know you can't spot lose).
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello all, just back from four very busy months with practically no training and absent eating. Ready to get back into the groove! I don't own a scale, I just go by my appearance and measurements but I'd say I have 9 pounds to loose (I'm 5'7). I plan on just getting back to a consistent routine (HIIT x2, weightlifting x3 per week) and mindful eating (with treats along the way to not make me feel deprived).

@CieAilZai whenever I need workout inspiration personally I like @natacha.oceane for HIIT and creative workouts, or @whitneyysimmons for good machine circuits. They're both great!
  • carylamodia
    carylamodia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I'm also just starting again to lose weight.

SW: 154 lbs
    CW: 146 lbs
    GW: 115-120 lbs

I'm 21 & 5'3

Feel free to add me 😊
  • AbiMartel207
    AbiMartel207 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm new here too.

Been going it alone thus far but as I live with my three sons and my partner who seem to all eat as they please without consequence(!), a little support, encouragement and accountability would probably do me wonders.

I'm 36 - 5'4'' and currently 137lbs (having just shed 5lb).

The target this summer is 130lb.

I am an office worker and a complete foodie!

Feel free to add me.
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    01 March: 138.5
    01 April: 136.7
    01 May: 134.3
    01 June: 135.0

Up and down the same couple of pounds in May. June's aim is to be much more consistent and dedicated to making healthy food choices.
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I’m only 48 but menopause has knocked me to the ground and added an extra 15lbs to my frame in 12mths. It’s time to get back to the person I was before it took hold of my hormones and my appetite!

I’m 115lbs looking get to 105lb and once there possibly 102lbs.

My goals are to be more consistent with my food, exercise and attitude.

🌸
  • superfood75
    superfood75 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im trying to lose my last 10lbs. Have you tried Intermittent fasting? I do 16/8. I will fast 16 hrs and have 8 hr window to eat. I skip breakfast and I eat lunch, snack, and dinner. I have lost 10 lbs doing this since January. I work out while Im fasted. I need to be more consistent and I know it works.Hope it will work for you. ☺
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I haven't been around because I met (I actually exceeded) my goal and there hasn't been a lot to say. Then I went through a very stressful two weeks and ate EVERYTHING I could lay my hands on. I bounced up a few pounds and said, "Enough of that!" Now I'm pretty much exactly where I should be and the thing I learned was that there was NOTHING really pleasurable about bingeing out. I was not eating good food or fun food or even eating when I was hungry. I was eating when I was not the least bit hungry, trying to relieve stress! How dumb is that?

I am going to deal with stress in better ways. If anyone is looking for any tips, I really have only two: I exercise in a way that I enjoy so I miss it if I don't do it every day and I EAT VEGETABLES! You literally cannot get fat on vegetables and there is so much variety. I cook them ahead of time so I can make a stirfry in minutes. (You should see my fridge, it is full of glass containers of vegetables!) I throw in beans for protein. Beans are amazing!

Best wishes to everyone on meeting your goals. It really is fantastic to feel I can wear anything again. Life is good!
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    @_vicky2291 I found this group to be so supportive, I just wanted to check in to let people know that acquiring better habits and being happy with one's body is a totally achievable goal!