Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your BP and Cholesterol, tdonlin, but I'm glad to hear your new grandson is home!

Thankfully, my first week of nutrisystem is over so now I'm on the part where they give you enough calories to not feel like you need to throw up all day long. My weight loss for the week was great though.

LW: 252.4
    CW: 247.2

Loss: 5.2
  • jmdawg
    jmdawg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back at it.

LW: 308.2
    CW: 315.8

Gain:7.6
  • Horstbc
    Options
    You got this, jmdawg!

Weighing in after week 2 on Nutrisystem, I'm down a whopping 16.2 lbs overall. It feels good to be dropping this quickly, so now I'm trying to think through how I'm going to maintain the progress once I'm off the program in another month and a half.

LW: 247.2
    CW: 242.8

Loss: 4.4 lbs
  • Horstbc
    Options
    The major losses are slowing down, but I'm still down for a third week straight. It's a good feeling after going up for so long.

LW: 242.8
    CW: 241.4

Loss: 1.4 lbs
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Howdy guys,

Sorry that I haven't been around keeping up with things here. I think I mentioned that I've had some knee issues lately. It's been getting worse and worse and I finally went in and saw an orthopedic surgeon. Long story short, arthritis has worsened but not to the point that surgery is yet the answer. I'm wanting to delay that until closer to retirement. I think I'll hang things up in about another 4 - 5 years. I did get back on cortisone injections and that seems to be helping. Need to give it more time to see how well my knee responds though. I'm also on a new prescription. One of the side effects though is water retention and weight gain. Over the weekend, I was down about 2 1/2 pounds and yesterday morning I was up almost 4 pounds. I'm not posting anything for myself just yet. I want to see how things eventually even out. My eating has actually improved over the last couple of weeks.

Anyways, Horst - outstanding job on the consistent losses. Jmdawg, welcome back and lets see if we can get this thing headed in the right direction together.

vcw8x6a4xewx.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Been away from MFP for a while. Need to get back at tracking my calories as exercise is fine.
    LWW = 204.4
    CWW = 206.2
    Gain + 1.8

Tim congrats on the new grandchild!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Been away from MFP for a while. Need to get back at tracking my calories as exercise is fine.
    LWW = 204.4
    CWW = 206.2
    Gain + 1.8

Tim congrats on the new grandchild!

Welcome back and Thank You!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hope you all are having a Great week!

fk9ocrg0ag2d.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Welcome back, dbw! How are your knees doing, tdonlin?

LW: 241.4
    CW: 238.0

Loss: 3.4 lbs

I threw my back out and haven't been able to exercise as much lately, but I'm still working hard on my eating which is keeping me on track.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in.
    CWW = 205.7
    LWW = 206.2
    Loss = 0.5
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men,

I gotta make this quick. Great job to the both of you on your losses. Horst - 3.4 pounds, WOW!!
    I sucked this last week. Anyways, here you go.

k9f9l26yr6zd.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Nice job Horst!

Checking in:
    LWW = 205.7
    CWW = 203.9
    Loss = 1.8

I had a pretty good week of not overeating at dinner. Memorial Day weekend will make it a challenge to keep up for next week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Summer is here and I'm finally moving around more and dropping the weight.

LW 334.6
    CW 332.4
    Total 2.2

qx08h2k2wuz6.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    LW 332.4
    CW 331
    Total 1.4
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Good job, tdonlin and dbw!

I'm getting close to hitting my first sub-goal of 230. I also missed entering my weigh-ins on MFP the past couple of weeks, so this cumulative entry looks impressive (and feels good).

LW: 238.0
    CW: 231.0

Loss: 7 lbs

I've already made it through one work trip this month without gaining anything back, but I have another work trip and a family Independence Day vacation trip to survive with my healthy eating intact.
  • HartshornAdam89
    HartshornAdam89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys hope you don't mind me joining. Finding a group based around men is near impossible on here so this looks great. Hope to keep help each other on track.

CW 261.8
    Goal 200

Cheers Adam
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Gents!!

Welcome aboard Adam. It is always great to get a new member. It helps motivate me and I hope we can motivate you. You can see the chart. If you can provide me the info to complete your stats, that would be appreciated.

Horst, 7 pounds in a couple of weeks is amazing. You are rocking it, nice job!

Hope you all have a great week!

I'm continuing in the right direction at least.

f33g2lrdy4hy.jpg
  • HartshornAdam89
    Options
    Tdonlin I haven't registered a weight on the app for last week so for this week just enter last weeks weight as 261.8 and 0 for the other two please. Good luck for the week and hopefully you will get where you want to be.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 203.9
    CWW = 205.2
    Gain = 1.3

Wrong way, but not too bad for Memorial Day weekend and a business trip to Kansas City of 9 days eating away from home.
  • HartshornAdam89
    Options
    LW- 261.8
    CW- 251
    Loss- 10.8lbs

Very happy with the first week, weight loss is often good in the first couple of weeks. Hopefully I will remain on track over the coming weeks.