TEAM: Run Track Minds (June)

Options

Replies

• bakay138
    bakay138 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Wed
    SW-226
    CW-226 (when your birthday celebrations last an entire week 😳)
    One year older!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    READ THIS DAILY!
    5gh635eixn0b.jpg
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username: Jamied328
    Thursday Weigh in week 2
    PW: 163.8
    CW: 161
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Water: not great

Tried another new recipe, which was a hit with my mom. Anything new and exciting to do with our yearly over abundance of summer squash and zucchini (my grandfather grows them) is always appreciated, but I think chopped and baked, topped with mozzarella and pesto, is going to be a regular staple in both of our houses now.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday June 12:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no but extra steps

I planned to eat whatever I wanted today and not feel guilty. It is our 20th anniversary! Over by 800 calories so that cancels out one of the days I was under by 800. That’s okay!

Edit: the mfp app doubled my breakfast and lunch items so I went back in and fixed my log. Turns out I was only over by 178 calories!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Under, 1290/1360
    Day: Was a good amount under today and was surprisingly not hungry or feeling like I needed a ton of snacks in the evening. Need to make a mental note, that what I ate was filling, satisfying, and low on calories. Also have to give the credit to BF for finally making the vegetarian Indian dinner he was supposed to make earlier in the week. It was basically a chickpea curry over brown rice. It was delicious, satisfying, and low calorie. So might have to make that a new staple in our diet.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday 6/12)
    Track: Yes, after the fact
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: ~9
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food (except dinner) 🗸
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =0min
    • One post-dinner snack: more.
    • Kitchen Closed! - No. :(
    So... I got three and a half checks for the day! <-- "spin!"

Weds night- some QT w/hubby and ..... Today -Thursday off w/hubby, too. He asked me to take a day off as he wanted to plan and surprise me. I need to relish in the fact that he wants to spend time with me and to just enjoy and love whatever he has planned. Trying to not feel anxious about what he has planned. I need to let my control issues be at rest, and enjoy our time together. Food is just food and I do not need to pack and prepare to stay on track. I can make smart choices, pack water, bring one snack, and then come home and not binge. This is going to be a good challenge for me to “let go” of food and not knowing - control. As I get older, I notice this is more and more an issue for me. So… lots of deep breathes today. A spin on today's feelings. I know our departure time, so I can exercise beforehand to help me with some of those feelings. I also am guaranteed to laugh!! He does make me laugh.
  • johicks
    Options
    bakay138 wrote: »
    Weigh in day- Wed
    SW-226
    CW-226 (when your birthday celebrations last an entire week 😳)
    One year older!

It's hard to not indulge when it's a celebration. That's just life. It's learning to get right back on track that will help us for the long haul in this journey.

When posting weigh-in, please also post your previous weight (PW) to make sure that we're on the same page and not typing errors occurred in the weight spreadsheet.
    This is what we have for your PW: 224.
  • johicks
    Options
    @ajaia2001~ Wonderful Wednesday!! You’re doing so so great!! Hope the bath helps.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Happy Anniversary! I’m glad you enjoyed your anniversary and just went with it. And then also recalculated, too! Not a bad day at all.
    @wander216~ Glad you’re back and back on track.
    @JamieD328~ Woooohoooo! Nice loss. You took control and it paid off! New recipes… yeah!
    @jwall309~ It’s amazing when we get that right combination. It works for me 98% of the time. Do you use the feature of MFP to save meals!? I love that feature! I make sure that I out my restaurant meals in there for easy remember. Initials of the restaurant and then meal name.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thurs
    Tracked yes (but guessed portions, I have guests and am a little concerned about weighing in front of them)
    Carbs High
    IF yes
    I ate some "not my food" that I made for the kids. It was a tiny bit but I am hoping it won't send me on a mental rationalization trip.
    Exercise not yet but headed out now
    I am still not really back on track with logging and measuring my food.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Calories: over my goal, just under MFP
    Day: We had an unexpected water leak in our house, insurance company is sending someone out tomorrow. Needless to say there has been stress in our house and along with that comes overeating. Back on track tomorrow! Looking for a loss this week.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    @johicks How exciting that hubby has something special planned. Let go and enjoy every minute. Can't wait to hear all about it.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday June Week 2
    PW = 127.21 lb
    CW= 127.97 lb

Thank you.
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday:
    Exercise: No

I ate a big lunch, and snacked right after more than intended, and now I honestly am not been hungry for supper (not a typical occurrence) even though I have fed the kids. So instead of going over by having a small meal, I am going to just try saying the kitchen is closed, because I don't want to start a snack attack in the name of not skipping meals.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday June 13:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I ended up at the ER for most of the afternoon and all of the evening. I'm fine, just a little hiccup. I have my write-up on sodium ready to post and will put it up tomorrow or the middle of the night if I end up not sleeping again :lol:: Still struggling with reliable Internet and re-establishing routine.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Goal/Day: Woke up this Thursday sore and tired. Work was okay then after walked a trail for 20 minutes before I remembered I promised my daughter we'd go to the carnival 🤦‍♀️. The carnival was really fun and I didn't even splurge on all that good smelling food (I REALLY wanted a funnel cake but talked my self out of it). I realized or rather saw my accomplishments on this weight lost journey when I was able to fit in the seats comfortably on the rides. Last year I had to bring someone else to ride with my daughter cause I couldn't fit.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Username: Fivepts
    Week: Friday June Week 2
    PW = 143.8 lb
    CW= 143.7 lb
    Loss: .1 lb

Uggh. At least I didn't gain! I am using Happy Scale and recording my averages so hopefully, next week will be better. I can also see my cheekbones for the first time in years.

I have and will have 15 teenagers living with me for the next month, so there's lots of cooking and eating happening in my kitchen. I am trying to stay away from the addictive substances.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weighing in Friday
    PW: 182
    CW: 183.2
    Aargh (banging head against wall :# )
  • johicks
    Options
    ha7f5pkyp7rz.jpg
This discussion has been closed.