Calories: under
    Exercise: no but got extra steps
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: ~1250
    Exercise: 2 mile run
    Day: I decreased my mile by a minute!! I have been stuck running 13-14 min miles for months now. I have never run that slow in my life. I mean, how do I do CrossFit 3x a week, but couldn’t run a mile under 13 mins?!

Well, today I ran a mile in about 12:09. A few years back my pace was a 9:30 min mile and I can’t wait to get closer to that!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories tracked and under goal
    Exersize 6.5 km trail run
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @johicks thanks for the suggestion about closing the kitchen and logging on here. I hadn't thought of doing that. It is a great idea and will adopt it. :)
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    KEEP TAKING THOSE STEPS TO MOVE CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO BE PART OF THIS CHALLENGE AND DECIDED YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
    YOU ARE GOAL BOUND!
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    HAPPY TUESDAY!
    ofa1k4365y5d.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    🙋 🌞 Good Morning team!! 😎 🌅 Let’s do this!
    @jupdyke~ Other than the 4 hours of sleep, what a GREAT Monday! 👍 Hope you slept well and got your Tuesday off to a great start with your run. I have my dance video exercises cued and ready for when I am done with posting.
    @skullsandskeletons~ No Monday blues for you, extra steps you've taken! 👏 Awesome!
    @Maddiesmommy6611 ~ Way to MonSLAY! 👍 An exciting day for you to get closer to your run goal. I think it’s important to have goals that aren’t associated with just the scale. I see there that are other runners in our group too…. @jupdyke and @wander216
    @wander216 ~ Good job on a Monday well done! :)
    @JammyPea ~ Hope it helped! >>🤐<<
    @MaelynMayhem & @ajaia2001 - Hope you are both safe. Not sure where the storms and flooding are or what havoc it's causing in your area. HUGS
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Username: LMDLove230
    Week: June- week 1
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 199.8
    CW: 196.2

Down 3.6 this week. More than I thought I'd be, to be honest, since I had alot going on. But- I'm happy! :smile:
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 208
    Today's Weight: 204 :):):)
  • Jactop
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Tracked: no
    Calories under and carbs low
    Water could've been better
    Exercise: 30 min walk

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over, 1446/1380
    Exercise: We went to the park with the intention of playing tennis, but there is only one court and it was taken when we got there. We strolled around the park for a bit waiting to see if it would open up but no such luck, so walked the long way home. Maybe we can get outside today to try again. We've had a break in the humidity and heat here in D.C., so we are trying to take advantage before it gets oppressively hot again by the end of the week.

Day: Solid day, convinced BF that we should use the giant steaks we bought at the grocery store as two portions instead of having one each so that helped with calories on the day. I also need to remember after dinner to wait before eating a snack or something sweet. Without fail once dinner ends I am already thinking about eating a little snack or a something sweet (sometimes even while eating dinner), since starting this journey I've started the habit of just waiting once dinner is over. Relaxing for awhile, drinking some water, finishing up chores, packing lunch for the next day, etc. Usually by the time I'm done all that the craving is gone, or if it is still around its for a much smaller snack that I had originally dreamed about. Hoping one day soon, I'll stop thinking I need snacks after dinner at all, but for now I will keep practicing this method.
  • Jactop
    Options
    I wanted to share this video. These homemade gummie bears have really helped me tame my sweet tooth and curb my late night snacking. They're sweet, a little chewy, surprisingly filling, 0 net carbs and only 30 calories if you ate the whole batch. I'm guessing they had a lot to do with my 4lb loss this week so I wanted to share.
    https://youtu.be/54XvhMMcwPk
  • Nige1313
    Nige1313 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tue - June 4
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: Well under - my fasting day
    Exercise: no - rest day
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Logging: mostly, except licking the bowl when making ice cream, can't help it :p
    Calories: under by 6 so probably slightly over with the licking :s
    Excercise: going to an hour long class tonight, mostly aerobic/dance and a bit of strength at the end.
    So I guess if I count excersize calories, I'm still under, so pretty pleased...
    Need to work on: planning meals better and be more organised.
  • johicks
    Options
    @LMDlove230 ~ Great way to start the month. Awesome sauce!
    @Jactop ~ Nice loss! Wooohoooo! Way to go on Sunday’s mini-challenge. COOL VIDEO! Thanks for sharing.
    @jwall309~ Yes… a good solid day!! I’m slowly getting better at no snack after dinner, slowly. You’re doing great! I love your posts. Thanks for sharing. Your journey is helping us look at things from a long-term perspective!
    @Nige1313 ~ #trackingTuesday. Awesome!
    @Perla4686 ~ your day was okay! When I meal prep I try to make two-three of the same thing for the entire week. I don't mind eating leftovers. For example, today when I made my breakfast of eggs & veggies scramble and washed & cut my strawberries, I went ahead made enough for today & tomorrow. Since I already had everything out.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday 6/04)
    Calories: under 1200
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 11+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =30min
      =30m: morning workout
        [+]5m w/up [+]23m Cardio - We Love Dance -YouTube Videos [+]2m cool down
    • One post-dinner snack: NO
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES! Ready to binge on Netflix!
    hp7vzg82ca4r.jpg
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @Perla4686 ~ your day was okay! When I meal prep I try to make two-three of the same thing for the entire week. I don't mind eating leftovers. For example, today when I made my breakfast of eggs & veggies scramble and washed & cut my strawberries, I went ahead made enough for today & tomorrow. Since I already had everything out.
    Yes, that's exactly what I need to do! I just need to actually do it, not just say it.
    I'm spending way too much time in the kitchen! Thanks for that!
  • johicks
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    I wanted to share this video. These homemade gummie bears have really helped me tame my sweet tooth and curb my late night snacking. They're sweet, a little chewy, surprisingly filling, 0 net carbs and only 30 calories if you ate the whole batch. I'm guessing they had a lot to do with my 4lb loss this week so I wanted to share.
    https://youtu.be/54XvhMMcwPk

Just might have to try these!! At work, they have a candy jar. It'd be nice to once in a while have a candy instead of saying "NO" all day long.
  • johicks
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    johicks wrote: »
    Yes, that's exactly what I need to do! I just need to actually do it, not just say it.
    I'm spending way too much time in the kitchen! Thanks for that!

Another thing I do is before sitting down for dinner, I wrap-up and portion the leftovers into either baggies for the freezer or plate/bowl for lunch or dinner the next day. That also helps for after dinner snacking if it's already put away.

And what realllllllly helps me the most is making my meals in the morning, plating, and pre-logging them. I try to make sure that I have some easy grab foods (baby carrots, salad stuff, etc.), frozen or canned veggies and my hubby always makes rice or pasta AND always protein from the grill. Those rotisserie chickens are super handy, too! I can make 4-5 meals from those.

Whenever in the kitchen, always have 2-3 three cooking. Big on freezing so that I have something easy for lunches.

Okay enough of me rambling. Good night.
  • Hey3432
    Hey3432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tue - June 4
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: did a HIIT workout from fitnessblender, I was sweating so that’s good!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Good Tuesday. Not a bootcamp day so I kinda had to force myself to do the 30 mins on the elliptical.

@johicks My town and workplace are no longer flooded now it's clean up process.
This discussion has been closed.