Replies

• skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: June week 1 (Sunday June 2)
    PW: 237
    CW: 235

One thing I did well: I consistently tracked my food and stayed below my calorie limit.
    One thing to improve: I had previously been going for daily walks and then slacked off. I need to get back to it!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @bhlavac5560 ~ Nice loss to start the challenge. 👏 I know you can do it!! Good eating! 👍
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Congrats on being #2 biggest loser for Week #5. 👏 WoooooHoooooo!! And another 2# loss! Awesome! Good tracking. Set goals for walking that are achievable and won’t hurt you. 10-15min is better than nothing. 👍
  • johicks
    Options

One thing I did well: I consistently tracked my food and stayed below my calorie limit.
    One thing to improve: I had previously been going for daily walks and then slacked off. I need to get back to it!

I just noticed on the spreadsheet that your weigh-in day is marked down as Monday. Do you want Sunday or Monday?
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options

Today's mini challenge:
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: under, finally!
    Exercise: planning a run soon with my teenage son, C25K W2R3
    Healthier habits: drink more water! Tick!
    Goals or Day: it's all-in the mind for me, I need to get my head in the zone and stay there!
    Have a great week everyone!

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hour on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Having a good Sunday. Did laundry, ate my foods, and got some good exercising in. Gotta prepare to go back to work tomorrow. We haven't been able to work since May 23rd because of the flood waters.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    johicks wrote: »

I just noticed on the spreadsheet that your weigh-in day is marked down as Monday. Do you want Sunday or Monday?

Hi @johicks. I thought I would start this month with Sunday since that’s when the challenge starts. Is that ok? I can still stick with Monday if that’s easier for you.

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Sunday June 2:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • Hey3432
    Hey3432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Track: Yes - but not 100% as we had dinner at my aunt's place so didn't have my scale to weigh everything. but still it was a healthy meal so not too worried.
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: not today. We were at our trailer most of the day and it rained a lot, so didn't get to do much.
  • johicks
    Options
    @Perla4686
    @ajaia2001
    @skullsandskeletons
    @Hey3432
    Great start to the challenge.

@skullsandskeletons ~ I will get your weigh-in day moved to Sunday. :).
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 6/02)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: at maintenance
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 12
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: 52min
      =40m: morning workout
        [+]5m w/up [+]23m HIIT challenge w/BodyFit by Amy (2 of 3 sets) [+]10m bike [+]2m cool down
      =12m: 6.5 and + 5.5mbike/glider
    • One post-dinner snack: Yes
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES! Almost lights out..
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday June 2:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, power walked the dog.
    Day: It has been a long weekend of dance recitals. It was fun, but LONG. A little worried about weigh in Tomorrow as this has been a crazy weekend. My food and workouts have been out of routine. Tomorrow starts a fresh week.
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: June Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 134.6
    CW= 134.6

No gain no loss.... steady!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @Perla4686
    @ajaia2001
    @skullsandskeletons
    @Hey3432
    Great start to the challenge.

@skullsandskeletons ~ I will get your weigh-in day moved to Sunday. :).

Thanks @johicks !!
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined this challenge in April and after a small weight loss in April, refocused my efforts on calorie deficit and achieved close to a 10lb loss in May ( 5 week month). Feeling motivated and focused for June, and looking forward to a great month ahead.

@johicks you are so inspirational and your motivational posts really help when I am tempted to fall of the weight loss wagon

@MaelynMayhem many congratulations on your phenomenal weight loss in May and thanks for your support as co-Captain

I know there was a question about whether people found it easier to stick to an exercise regime or stick to a calorie plan. I find it (relatively) easy to dedicate an hour a day to exercise (if I skip a day, I double up at the weekend with hike etc). It's the other 23 hours a day that are much trickier for me....especially in the evenings when I am learning to resist temptation and close the kitchen
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Username: JammyPea
    Week: Monday June Week 1 (6/3)
    PW: 184.8
    CW: 182.0

One thing I did well: I successfully navigated a few social events when previously these would have been 'free passes'
    One thing to improve: Still struggling to close the kitchen in the evenings
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post June 2
    Tracked yes
    Under calorie yes
    Exersize yes , cleaned the chicken coup 🤢,
    Cleaning up the yard after having the roof redone on the house
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Do we have a list of weight in days? I had originally put Monday but said Friday was ok too because many people were weighing in Friday’s too. I’m just not sure when I should be weighing in 😊
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Do we have a list of weight in days? I had originally put Monday but said Friday was ok too because many people were weighing in Friday’s too. I’m just not sure when I should be weighing in 😊

Have a look at the spreadsheet, it's all on there. I don't know how to post a link but if you go to groups, open 'biggest loser', scroll down and open the June spreadsheet. Then click on 'run track minds' at the top and you will find the list there.
    Hope that helps, but if anyone can post a link, that might be more helpful.
  • kristynkayte
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »

Have a look at the spreadsheet, it's all on there. I don't know how to post a link but if you go to groups, open 'biggest loser', scroll down and open the June spreadsheet. Then click on 'run track minds' at the top and you will find the list there.
    Hope that helps, but if anyone can post a link, that might be more helpful.

Thank you sooooo much!!! I just hope I didn’t miss it!
  • kristynkayte
    Options
    I can’t find spreadsheets anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.