Replies

• 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Rubbishy day today. Lots of stuff going wrong and causing worry. Interestingly I used to binge eat at these times of stress but I managed to retain some sense and not eat the chocolate and cakes because life is unfair etc, probably because I'm in this team and I know eating rubbish won't solve the problems, it will just make me feel worse.
    Anyway, as they say, new day to appreciate the positives and get those steps in!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, June - Week 2

PW = 162.4
    CW= 155.8

Yesssss Nancy 🥳 What an amazing loss! So happy for you...I hope you’re feeling super proud of yourself 🎉👏🤗

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

PW = 162.4
    CW= 155.8

WHOOSH!!! There it all went! Nice job! B)
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

PW = 162.4
    CW= 155.8

Nancy,

Awesome loss!!! You have been working your butt off!!! Celebration! 🥳🎊🎉💜👍🔥💃
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in June 13

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Saw the doctor, I have strep.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    I thought this news article was pretty surprising. I knew that sugary drinks were bad for you but I had no idea how bad. Incidentally, the doctor being interviewed is my Dad's cardiologist. He just loves her....and he dislikes most doctors. https://wbtv.com/2019/06/14/that-has-give-you-pause-charlotte-cardiologist-harvard-study-linking-sugary-drinks-an-early-death/

I love how they say there's a link between sugary drinks and increased risk of death, they leave out the part from heart disease, probably because of all the years that the American Heart Association said to eat more carb (grains) (aka sugar) which does NOT improve heart health. I also love how they're also saying sugary drinks, it's sugar in general...but sugary drinks do tend to be worse because you drink them quicker and don't get full signals like you might if you ate sugar instead, although that's also another issue since sugar is so addicting, you may eat just as much of it anyway...I'll stop ranting...

Here's the Harvard study info if anyone's interested.
    https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/the-sweet-danger-of-sugar

Sorry, didn't mean to cause a stir. The medical community hasn't always been perfect, but there are some great doctors and she is one of them.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options

PW = 162.4
    CW= 155.8

GREAT loss!!!
  • mltobia316
    mltobia316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Username: mltobia316
    Weigh in Day: Friday June Week 2

PW 249.4
    CW 246.8
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in June week 2
    Friday weigh in

PW: 197.8
    CW: 193.8

Just over halfway to my goal!!
    47 gone, 43 to go!

Lost some water weight from earlier in the week. Have been sick and eating was difficult yesterday so that worked to my benefit.

Throat feels much better already after just a couple doses of antibiotics and anti inflammatories. See if I can maintain this loss.

Taekwondo testing tonight should get a new belt tonight. I’m excited! Hope I still feel up to it later.

Have a good weekend everyone!🌸

Great loss for you too!! I'm glad that you are feeling better!!!

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️NSV⭐️

My pre-pregnancy jeans were a size UK14 (US10) and after having my son I could not even get them past my thighs, so I lived in leggings for months. I eventually managed to fit into them and after losing some more weight, I currently wear jeans in a UK12 (US8). I’m visiting my mum today and tried on a few pairs of her jeans just to see if they would fit...and they did! They are a size UK10 (US6) They did feel a little snug but I could get them zipped and buttoned no problem. I never thought I’d see the day where I would fit into a size UK10 again 🥳

@o0kody0o New sizes are awesome! Feel more accomplished
    Than seeing that number drop
    On the scale! Looking forward to a US 8 but had 2 kids since fitting that size 20+ years ago so no idea what my final size will be. 😁
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily check in for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes - under
    Exercise: yes - 30 minute HIIT-ish session with my trainer. Although I forgot to start my tracker/timer, so I estimated the calories burned based on previous sessions.
    Water: Yes - just under 100 oz. I really want to push past 100 oz consistently next week.
    Steps: Just under 11,000

Still struggling a bit with my motivation this week. But I keep remembering this motivational meme I saw (a few times) that says something to the effect of...'Going to the gym when you're motivated is easy. It's going when you're not motivated that makes the difference.' So, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm supposed to be doing and not let the fact the scale seems to be creeping back up ever-so-slowly this week get me down.

It looks like the Slimsons have had some great losses to end the week! I'm a little behind on my posts, so if I miss anyone, I'm really sorry. But great job @DeshotelK, @SLIMn2016 and @Batgirl140!!

ETA: And great job @mltobia316 on your loss and @o0kody0o on your NSV!!!

We all have all ups and downs but staying positive is key to our success so no matter what have a CAN DO ATTITUDE regardless. I have been behind as well this month so you're not alone.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 14 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 mins on exercise bike and just under an hour of walking
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Thursday
    Track yes