• lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    💥 Daily Post: Monday, 17th June💥

✅Track: every morsel!
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 20 min. walk

Comments: A GOOD day today! After feeling crummy this morning I booked a playdate with one of my besties and her daughter, and she helped me clean out the playroom. A bit of cathartic tidy up really helped, so I went round and did the whole house. I'm tired now but I'm very much "clean house clean mind"...so having everything freshened up allowed me to approach my day of eating in a much better controlled way..which of course further helped with the mood. So all good 👍

Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words...I really appreciate it. (Got a bit dramatic this morning but I love that you all responded in a way that's helped me to sort my head out.) x
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh-in week: June week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 239
    CW: 247.8
    Bought a digital scale to replace the analog one (for accuracy, but it's painful to see the difference!), so I attribute most of the gain to that. Also, I missed the Saturday weigh-in, but am (reality) checking in today. Hope that's okay. I did indulge too much while away this weekend and that added at least another pound or 2. But I shall lose it! Back home and back on track. Thanks for your support.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh-in week: June week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 239
    CW: 247.8
    Bought a digital scale to replace the analog one (for accuracy, but it's painful to see the difference!), so I attribute most of the gain to that. Also, I missed the Saturday weigh-in, but am (reality) checking in today. Hope that's okay. I did indulge too much while away this weekend and that added at least another pound or 2. But I shall lose it! Back home and back on track. Thanks for your support.

I just ordered a new scale to replace my old one and I fear the same thing. I do know all scales are different and for some ungodly reason give different unflattering weights. When I get weighed at my doctor he always asks what weight did your scale have this morning, and he writes it in the chart next to the weight from his office scale. There is usually around a 5 or 6 pound difference. You got this!!!
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    Hey guys hope everyone is well. I have been beyond sick the past few days. Summer cold, flu, whatever it is has me in bed under my covers not wanting to move. My trainer had a brilliant idea that if I got up and out of the house, trained a big muscle group (Legs) I may feel better. BullS%#@!!!!!! I still feel like garbage warmed over. At least I got some fresh air in the process. Gonna skip swim practice no need in getting the team sick. Have a gym session in the morning guess I will drag my but out of bed and go.
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💪Weekly weigh-in💪

Weigh in on Mondays
    Username: lsjhudson
    Week: June, week 3
    PW =226.6
    CW=230.8

Loss this week: +4.2
    [/b]Total loss[/b]: 2.2lb

I almost don't want to talk about this. I'm so frustrated and upset I could cry. I literally had only 2 days this week where I didn't track...but those weren't binging days...I would call them overeating days because they would have obviously been over my calorie intake amount recommended to lose weight. But I did NOT eat enough on those 2 days to warrant a stinking 4.2lb gain. I know with my health circumstances (I have IBS amongst other things) can affect the number on the scale, but I honestly feel like if I'm not actively trying to lose weight I'm gaining weight. I can't just stay in a pause setting. Do you know what I mean? So I either feel like I'm stretching myself and working super hard to lose 1-2lb a week, or I take my eye off the ball here and there and suddenly gain a stupid amount of weight that feels so terribly unfair. This makes me want to give up but I know I can't. I won't give up.

I have been in your shoes in fact recently. This group is what got me through. This group is amazing they are understanding and have been where you are now. No one is here to judge but to help you get through it. You have nothing but support, understanding, and ideas coming your way.

You got this. This is your journey, do it at your pace and yours alone. This is not a race but a lifestyle and that is something I had to learn. Compete with yourself not with others. I remember telling Ashley that I was working my but off five days week, walking everywhere and I was gaining instead of losing which made me go back to binge eating and that made it worst. I was ashamed and embarrassed. If it were not for members in this group saying what they said to me I may have quit. When you know that you are not judged for what you believe are short comings but given ideas on how to deal with the issue ot makes a difference.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sorry late check in for Saturday and Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Saturday walk including 100+ stairs which I’m relieved did not upset my knee! Sunday not enough!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    June week 3 weigh in 2muchchocncrisps
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW. 194.4
    CW. 192.4

Glad to say I am beginning to plan my food choices more sensibly and actually dishing up smaller portions and stopping eating when I am full. Despite having packets of biscuits for the builders we have in, I have been enjoying just having one oat with seeds biscuit when I would have previously ate 3 chocolate covered digestives without a thought. Tried oat milk today ( on the list for cholesterol reduction) and found it too creamy! Compared to skimmed cows milk - will try it in coffee and with the porridge tomorrow. I wonder if it is possible to overdose on oats??
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 17th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,750 steps

I've done better the last few days making sure I'm getting in a serving or two of fresh fruit plus fresh vegetables. I had not been getting nearly enough fruit for the last couple of months.

My team has unofficially finished in 13th place out of 98 teams in the step challenge at work. We might finish a little higher because they are supposed to remove the single person "teams" as well as remove the suspected cheaters (if they can't provide proof of their steps). I have no idea why people want to cheat......it's not like we win any big prizes.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,834 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Sunday 6/16
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10627
    Exercise: 30 mins walking
    Sunday was my birthday and my wife and I went to visit my daughter and family 6 hours away. It was a great day but a very quick trip left Friday at supper and was home yesterday.

Happy belated birthday praying you have many more years to come according to His divine will!!🎂🎊🎉🎂🎊🎉😍😍

Thank you
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,834 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Sunday 6/16
    Steps: 10627
    Exercise: 30 mins walking
    Sunday was my birthday and my wife and I went to visit my daughter and family 6 hours away. It was a great day but a very quick trip left Friday at supper and was home yesterday.

Happy Birthday

Thanks
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments still suffering from migraine all day yesterday the worse

Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 33min
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments
    Had a doctor appointment with my PCP she's very proud of the long way I've come since OCTOBER she remembered when they had to get a wheelchair for me due to my chronic asthma and now I'm able to walk without a wheelchair amongst the hospital long hallways without having an asthma attack. Made me feel mighty proud today despite my pain level being super high this week.

I HAVE A REASON TO BE POSITIVE DESPITE OF. . .
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking 70 mins weight training--Snatch Pull + Snatch + Overhead Squat, Clean + 3 Front Squats + 1 Split Jerk, Box Jumps and Weighted Planks
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Love the video. That is so amazing!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.17 Daily Check IN (Mon) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Barre one hour. 💃👍🔥
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259

June Week 3

PW: 171.0
    CW: 171.7

Bouncing back and forth this month. I was hoping this would not start for another month or so. :s
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 6/17

Steps: 11,482
    Exercise: 2 mile run on treadmill, getting closer to a 10 min. mile, walked dog 1.3 miles, HIIT training. Not happy with weigh-in today but knew it was a matter of time.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Hey guys hope everyone is well. I have been beyond sick the past few days. Summer cold, flu, whatever it is has me in bed under my covers not wanting to move. My trainer had a brilliant idea that if I got up and out of the house, trained a big muscle group (Legs) I may feel better. BullS%#@!!!!!! I still feel like garbage warmed over. At least I got some fresh air in the process. Gonna skip swim practice no need in getting the team sick. Have a gym session in the morning guess I will drag my but out of bed and go.
    Feel better.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments still suffering from migraine all day yesterday the worse

Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 33min
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments
    Had a doctor appointment with my PCP she's very proud of the long way I've come since OCTOBER she remembered when they had to get a wheelchair for me due to my chronic asthma and now I'm able to walk without a wheelchair amongst the hospital long hallways without having an asthma attack. Made me feel mighty proud today despite my pain level being super high this week.

I HAVE A REASON TO BE POSITIVE DESPITE OF. . .
    You are fantastic!!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking 70 mins weight training--Snatch Pull + Snatch + Overhead Squat, Clean + 3 Front Squats + 1 Split Jerk, Box Jumps and Weighted Planks

Nice!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon June 17
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options