gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 143.0 lbs
    CW: 141.0 lbs

I actually did this yesterday, but this marks 100 lbs gone. I can't believe it, still doesn't feel real. And on a side note, I'm heading out to the parade for the STL Blues this morning and I'm sporting my blue SMALL tshirt! Never thought that was a reality either.

Keep working hard, this is 3 years in the making for me, but I am almost there! It takes time, but we CAN do it!

So proud of you. Awesomeness πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜ YES WE CAN!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Water: 120 oz
    Steps: 4,652

Comments: Finally eating sort of regular and tracking again. Need to increase my water intake and get back on my step goal. My trainer is back from vacay so my rest is over. I needed the rest, not use to allergy season here and it is taking its toll on me. Thinking this may be a summer cold plus allergies, whatever it is it sucks big time!!!
    :(

Feel better but glad you're back on your eating plan.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: June 14th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,450 steps

I'm excited that the scale has finally started going downward again. I had been a little stuck for about 2 - 3 weeks.

One thing I have noticed with myself is that I have gotten away from eating fresh fruits and vegetables. I might go to the fresh market in the morning to see if I can get some goodies. Eventually I want to reduce the processed food I eat, but I like protein bars too much to ever give them up (and the veggie tots too). This is all a work in progress.

AWESOME I know it's difficult when the scale doesn't move. Veggies and fruits are important as well but I'm sure you can find a way to be creative with your recipes. YOU GOT THIS KEEP IT UP & STAY POSITIVE THROUGHOUT YOUR JOURNEY
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

I actually did this yesterday, but this marks 100 lbs gone. I can't believe it, still doesn't feel real. And on a side note, I'm heading out to the parade for the STL Blues this morning and I'm sporting my blue SMALL tshirt! Never thought that was a reality either.

Keep working hard, this is 3 years in the making for me, but I am almost there! It takes time, but we CAN do it!

You are amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

What a remarkable journey!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’« CONGRATS ASHLEY!!!
    πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 224
    Current weight: 224
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 60 walking
    Water 120 oz
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Big congrats Ashley πŸ₯³ Really inspiring! Have a wonderful day (especially in your SMALL t-shirt )πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰ (that’s gotta feel GREAT!) πŸ’πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ͺ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in June 14

Exercise: No. saving my energy for my testing tonight. Went well and I got my next belt! Next week starts a whole new form and I get to work with a bo staff!! Eeeeee!!

b7m3j2xeddom.jpeg

So proud of you!!! Awesome!!! πŸ’œπŸ‘ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ₯³πŸ₯‹
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily check in June 14

Exercise: No. saving my energy for my testing tonight. Went well and I got my next belt! Next week starts a whole new form and I get to work with a bo staff!! Eeeeee!!

b7m3j2xeddom.jpeg

GO BETH!!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸŽŠπŸ’« I'm too wimpy for the real thing---I'll stick to my Body Combat (fake punches and kicks)πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

...AND and FYI and reality check ---per HAPPY SCALE input this morning--->I'm back up 5.5lbs after yesterday's large bowl of 🍜Pho.... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. My water weight fluctuations are totally crazy.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 15 June

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    βœ…Exercise: Walking for just under an hour again and 15 mins on exercise bike
    πŸ’¬Comments: I’ve been making an effort to do more walking recently, even if it’s as little as 30 minutes. Sometimes my anxiety would get the better of me and I’d be unable to get out but I’ve kinda been β€œforcing” myself to get out and walk more. The fresh air has been doing me a lot of good, plus it counts as exercise so it’s a win-win πŸ™‚
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Saturday, June 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: No, date night/cheat meal
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Body Combat & Elliptical
    βœ… Water: 177.8 oz.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Awesome achievement!!! πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’ƒ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    6.15 Daily Check IN (Sat) πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒ
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Golf πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ ⛳️ 18 holes
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I’ve been MIA just going through some stuff.

I almost forgot to post my weigh in
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    June week 2
    PW 172.8
    CW 171.8
    I’m slowly go back in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.