• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

June: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 197.2
    CW: 197.2

Got back from my trip late last night. I had a GREAT time with my neighbors. The hospital tour wasn't as much walking as I had hoped. It was more standing around on hard concrete floors while the tour guide told ghost stories. The rest of the trip was great. We stopped at the New River Gorge Bridge and walked down about 12 flights of steps so we could see the bridge from below. We also toured a glass museum and stopped at an old country town for lunch one day. Loved that cool WV weather.

For the most part I did "ok" with my meals calorie wise....except for Saturday. On Saturday night I had Apple Crisp with ice cream ....after having a fairly healthy dinner. I did log everything i ate this weekend so I owned it. But I don't regret it. I haven't been on a vacation in months so I wanted to really enjoy one dinner. Overall I ate too many carbs this weekend, which might be why I gained 1.8 lbs in 3 days. I hope I can get rid of that quickly and get back in the loss column next week.
    Sounds like fun.
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    PW: 247.8
    CW: 245.8
    I'm determined to lose those "extra" 8-9 pounds that showed upon my new digital scale after switching from a dial scale. Much to my happy surprise this morning I was down 2 lbs from Saturday. I still have this awful itchy rash on my face which is driving me bonkers. On the plus side, I'm just not that hungry because it's so distracting. Looking on the bright side!
    Nice loss
    Username: @Gadgetgirl259
    Monday 6/24 Week 4

PW: 171.7
    CW: 170.9

I’m happy with this I still have a loss and was out of town and camping for part of it.
    Nice
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    👋👋 Im back from our long weekend holibobs...had a lovely time. Did the best I could under the circumstances but also tried to not punish myself. Happy to be home and planning my next week out. Away again this weekend with the inlaws to celebrate Husband's birthday with them all over again, and they are saboteurs, but I'm going to try to not focus on that because it could give me pause in trying to get back on track from tomorrow.

One good thing about this last weekend is that my body has noticed the difference and is screaming for more veggies and fruit! I've already made a huuuuge salad to dip into over the next few days 👍

I won't be able to catch up on all or your messages that I missed, but hope you've all been well.x

Sounds like a nice long weekend.
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday June 24
    ⚡Track: Yes (When I'm not fasting)
    ⚡Calories: Over
    ⚡ Exercise:
    - 15 min 21 day Fix at work (lunchtime)
    - "leg day" at the gym and 20 min of walking on the treadmill
    ⚡Water: 11 cups...so I was short today
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no
    Water: 100+ oz

I had to literally run out of work early yesterday, since my husband got stuck at work and couldn't pick up the kids. Which means I missed my workout. :'( I'm actually a little surprised that I came in under my calorie goal. I guess I'm finally getting in the groove of how much to eat!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💪Weekly weigh-in💪

Weigh in on Mondays (TUESDAY THIS WK)
    Username: lsjhudson
    Week: June, week 4
    PW =230.8
    CW=227.7

Loss this week: -3.1lb
    [/b]Total loss[/b]: -5.3lb
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson Yesss! Fantastic loss 👏 Awesome job 👏💪
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday, 25 June

Calories: Under
    Exercise: It was nice and warm here today so I went for a walk with my son in his pram (2 miles)
    💧Water: 40oz so far
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in
    CalorIes: under
    Exercise: aquasize 120 mins
    Water: 96 oz
  • digger61
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💪Weekly weigh-in💪

Weigh in on Mondays (TUESDAY THIS WK)
    Username: lsjhudson
    Week: June, week 4
    PW =230.8
    CW=227.7

Loss this week: -3.1lb
    [/b]Total loss[/b]: -5.3lb

gfreat loss
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post ( )

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins cleaning house...60 mins yard work, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + Overhead Squats 33kg and 37kg, Snatch 28 kg, Clean + Front Squat 475-47kg, Half handstands and Lateral crunches

Comments: Today was a good day, this is my heavy week and I'm hoping I survive!!

That’s really awesome

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Tuesday, June 25th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Les Mills Body Pump & Arc Trainer HIIT
    ✅ Water: 260 oz.

• lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥 Daily Post: Tuesday, 25th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: Aqua class, working hard!!

Comments: Great day, feeling really good, AND rocked my exercise this morning! Feeling ready for tomorrow 😊
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.24 Tuesday 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Rest day.
    Steps: Rest day

Water: 64 oz ✔️

Comments: Trying a new recipe tonight!
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    @lsjhudson Hey there 👋🏻 What’s involved in your aqua class if you don’t mind me asking? This might be something I’d like to try ☺️
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:

Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz

Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 170oz

Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 33min
    Water 100oz
    Goals/comments
    Woke up at 4am with chest pain that radiated to my left jaw so told my doctor she convinced me to go to ER as it sounds like warning signs for heart attack so I'm in the ER and they're going to admit me for stress testing and observation along with trying to figure out my migraine problems. Hopefully they figure it out so I could be back to being more active in this group deeply apologize everyone
  • digger61
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post:

Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz

Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 170oz

Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 100oz
    Goals/comments
    Woke up at 4am with chest pain that radiated to my left jaw so told my doctor she convinced me to go to ER as it sounds like warning signs for heart attack so I'm in the ER and they're going to admit me for stress testing and observation along with trying to figure out my migraine problems. Hopefully they figure it out so I could be back to being more active in this group deeply apologize everyone

Hope nothing serious. Praying for you. Please keep us posted
  • digger61
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @lsjhudson Hey there 👋🏻 What’s involved in your aqua class if you don’t mind me asking? This might be something I’d like to try ☺️

I also do aqua size classes mine are in both deep and shallow water it’s like low impact aerobics the water takes strain from your joints
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:

Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz

Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 170oz

Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 100oz
    Goals/comments

Prayers to you most of all!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

So scary... hang in there and glad you checked into the hospital for evaluation to be safe! 🙏 Thinking of you Gloria... sending you my prayers❤️ for your wellness and healing.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training--Slow Pull Snatch, Clean + 3 Split Jerks, Pull ups and Good Mornings 80lbs, 120 mins yard work.
This discussion has been closed.