Weigh in: Wedn Week 4
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 148.8

Whoop!!!

Way to gooooooo! 😎
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    I should probably move myself to "Official Team" for July. I am still only 2 pounds (avg) above and well within my personal "maintenance zone", but I need to get back into more active-logging practice after my 3-month welcome-to-maintenance less strict routine.

This applies to listing both food items and Intentional Exercise times in MFP (and weaning myself off soo much colouring-app time).
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    SueSueDio wrote: »

Have fun cowgirling it up, and also monster-slaying... :) (Which game will you be playing?)

The new expansion for Final Fantasy 14 is out. Husband and I have been looking forward to this for months. :)

Ahh... I have to admit, I've never played any of the FF games. Have fun! :)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    It's Thursday!

@SueSueDio - I'll put you on Saturdays for July. That will make your first week extra long, so you'll have a few extra days to make the week 1 weigh-in fabulous! You're right to synchronize it with the other one to make life simpler.

No pressure, huh...? ;)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,214 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Are you ready? Biggest weigh-in day of the week tomorrow, AND there are still a couple of late ones ----
    HEADS UP!
    @tdrjustus3 (Monday)
    @Blackbeautysue (Thursday)
    @Cory17 (Thursday)
    @AmyRobF
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @Jugar
    @kx7003
    @Loriab901 Moved to Saturdays!
    @martinesther88
    @Perla4686
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Are you ready? Biggest weigh-in day of the week tomorrow, AND there are still a couple of late ones ----
    HEADS UP!
    @tdrjustus3 (Monday)
    @Blackbeautysue (Thursday)
    @Cory17 (Thursday)
    @AmyRobF
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @Jugar
    @kx7003
    @Loriab901 you'll be on Saturdays as of next week, but if you want to start that right away this week, let me know!
    @martinesther88
    @Perla4686

Yes, I’d like to start it right away. I need some defence against those dam donuts tomorrow. Thank you!!! 😂
  • jugar
    Options
    STEP TEAM!

There seem to be almost no steps reported this week. Did I miss a whole lot of them? Or is it the heat wave? The post-summer solstice vacation mode? :D
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I've added Thursday's info. I was exercising all the way up til midnight.

Username @evangsimmons170
    6/23/19
    Exercise minutes = 30
    Steps = 13,303
    Water (in oz) = 42

6/24/19
    Exercise minutes = 15
    Steps = 4,806
    Water (in oz) = 0

6/25/19
    Exercise minutes = 0
    Steps = 3,276
    Water (in oz) = 0

6/26/19
    Exercise minutes = 0
    Steps = 5,521
    Water (in oz) = 64

6/27/19
    Exercise minutes = 90
    Steps = 12,135
    Water (in oz) = 40
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    sxouqmeq2qkx.png
    TEAM WAISTAWAYS PLEASE WELCOME
    @Flawless_K
    TO YOUR TEAM
    PLEASE MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOMED
    AS THEY GET SETTLED FOR THE JULY CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG

THIS IS THE LAST NEW CHALLENGER FOR THIS TEAM
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    Username: Connie7355
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 188.6
    Today’s Weight: 186.6

Nice one!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Friday, ma belle gang (as we say here in Québec)!

It is a beautiful morning here after crazy thunderstorms during the night. My best friend gets home from Panama today (she works for the UN) so I'll have a chance to talk to someone who isn't a grumpy post-op husband or stoic, silent son. Boys! I tell ya... And I had a great weigh-in this morning, but a bit unbelievable, so I'm posting a compromise between yesterday's and today's - no way I really lost a pound overnight... Although I'm sure going to eat more today than yesterday!

@Andreabroadley - thanks for the update. It is good to hear that your husband is home and doing better, and that you will be his diet and fitness coach now! Keeps you both going in a good direction when you partner up. Many hugs flying your way.

@evangsimmons170 - what excitement! You have been one busy woman. It is always stressful but fantastic when you decide to take on an important big change in your life. I think your energy and beauty will shine through and you'll have your pick of opportunities. Good on you for getting back to your exercise in spite of the long hours at the computer! You know how good it feels - even if it keeps you up until midnight B)

@AmyRobF - even though you have had some time at the same weight, now you have a chance to do some experimenting to see what gets things moving again. Weigh or measure your portions? Lots more fibre? Different balance of carbs/protein/fat? Fool around with things and let us know what helps or doesn't. Just eating less food than before might not be the answer - but you'll figure it out, I'm sure. There is not one simple answer for this, and sticking with it is the best thing you can do. <3

@Flawless_K - welcome! Start off here and let us know a bit about you - we'll transfer over to a July chat thread on Sunday, but go ahead and jump in any time. Let me know if you have questions as things go along. Hope you enjoy our team!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ATTN CAPTAINS WE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE REGISTRATION PAGE OPEN....
    SO PLEASE DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS POST
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Username~martinesther88
    Weigh in day~Friday
    PW~151
    CW~150.8
This discussion has been closed.