xsucogevz45f.png
    TEAM WAISTAWAYS PLEASE WELCOME TO YOUR TEAM
    @kx7003
    PLEASE MAKE HER FEEL WELCOMED AS SHE GETS SETTLED FOR THE JULY CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    @kx7003 you have been with us for a while now, but heck! Welcome again! You have been doing great.

Here is what we have for Green July so far:
    @Andreabroadley 5 pounds (and already down .6! Sunday weigh-in gets you off to a fast start)
    @jugar 2 pounds
    @Perla4686 5 pounds
    @BMcC9 3 pounds
    @evangsimmons170 7 pounds
    @Terytha 6 pounds
    @Loriab901 3 pounds
    @mari_moulin 2 pounds

You can revise your pledge any time! If something happens and it looks impossible, take it down a notch. If you get on an amazing roll, increase it. Just post it here and I'll fix it up.

Any more takers? Even if you're not up to putting a number on it, we can always aim for more green!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    We have some new team members to welcome for real, though. I have sent messages that did not seem to go through, so I hope you find us!!

Welcome @visiri @tigrib @Davelocklear @Flawless_K and @Hcat35

I hope we see you soon. Introduce yourselves, and dive right in.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    We have some new team members to welcome for real, though. I have sent messages that did not seem to go through, so I hope you find us!!

Welcome @visiri @tigrib @Davelocklear @Flawless_K and @Hcat35

I hope we see you soon. Introduce yourselves, and dive right in.

Welcome to the cool gang! :)
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'll pledge 2 lbs!! Something has to give!! But I'm also on vacay for 2 weeks...so a challenge this will be :wink:
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    For the green challenge i'd like to pledge 5lbs. Also may i be on the step challenge this month?
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    User: CaydensMommy
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Prev: 306.8
    Current: 296.5

Big loss, but it's my first week. It's usually the most. Feels good either way. Hope to keep it up! Good morning everyone!

I think I posted in the wrong team. Lol! Sorry!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Username @evangsimmons170
    6/30/19
    Exercise minutes = 68
    Steps = 11,321
    Water (in oz) = 70
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    This would be a BIG loss for me considering the last two months, but I am pledging to stay green and lose 5 pounds in July.
  • micki48
    Options
    User: CaydensMommy
    Prev: 306.8
    Current: 296.5

Big loss, but it's my first week. It's usually the most. Feels good either way. Hope to keep it up! Good morning everyone!

Whoooo! Big loss. Sure you don’t want to stay on our team? We’re a pretty fun group!😊🎉😉
  • micki48
    Options
    Question now that I’m finding my seat on that wagon...do you use the standard preset for macros 50/20/30 or do you tweak it? What do you finds works for you and why? Also, my fat % is often higher than target because I eat avocados often. I feel like I shouldn’t worry about that because avocado fat is good fat. Right?

After 2 months of hovering around 200, I am trying to wake my body/metabolism up to start losing weight again. I know many of the reasons are my habits, but some is 55 year old biology. Any suggestions appreciated.

And welcome new members! This is a great group. 😊👍🏻
  • micki48
    Options
    Monday - chair ab workout and 90 minutes of tennis doubles tonight.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Question now that I’m finding my seat on that wagon...do you use the standard preset for macros 50/20/30 or do you tweak it? What do you finds works for you and why? Also, my fat % is often higher than target because I eat avocados often. I feel like I shouldn’t worry about that because avocado fat is good fat. Right?

After 2 months of hovering around 200, I am trying to wake my body/metabolism up to start losing weight again. I know many of the reasons are my habits, but some is 55 year old biology. Any suggestions appreciated.

And welcome new members! This is a great group. 😊👍🏻

@micki48 As far as the facts go, I dont worry about it when I'm eating avocados. MFP doesn't distinguish between good and bad fats.

As far as the 50+ biology, I can SO relate! I find I have to work more frequently and longer sessions now in order to see results. But as I've noticed over the years, my body's trigger for weight loss is exercise even more so than what I eat. Still gotta watch the intake though. But where my real power is is in boosting my metabolism through exercise.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Any more takers? Even if you're not up to putting a number on it, we can always aim for more green!

[/quote]

My green pledge is 6 pounds
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    For the green pledge put me down for 5 pounds.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Username: Tdrjustus3
    Weigh in week: July week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 273.8
    Todays Weight: 277.8
This discussion has been closed.