MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    KMD1214 wrote: »
    Tuesday Check-in: (somehow I missed that we were to do this🙄)

[Go, Kate, go!

Thanks for the cheers! Will try to follow your 1/100 cal snack lead!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,561 Member
    Options
    So much for checking in each night, I forgot after my workout.
    Yesterday
    Calories under
    Workout stretch/core strengthening, weights, elliptical, recumbent bike

Today
    Calories under
    Workout stretch/core strengthening, recumbent bike

Plan for today- keep up amount of water, avoid coffee cream, diet soda and switch to iced tea when tempted for something different. I'll be at a house with lots of diet soda but accepted a challenge to improve my drinking, so hopefully it won't be too painful!
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under and only 21 net carbs!
    Water: wayyyyy over
    Exercise: 30 minute walk on the treadmill

My scale was down this morning and my fingers are crossed that it will be down for weigh in tomorrow. I didn't do much of a workout because I didn't want to retain any water. :D I fasted for almost 19 hours and had two meals. My plan right now is to fast longer every other day with just one meal and the other days fast for 17 to 19 hours and eat two meals. We shall see if that has any effect on my weight. ;)

19 hours!!! Don’t know how you do it!! I’ve just started IF and am slowly adjusting to 16:8. Hoping you’re happy with tomorrow’s weigh in— you’ve been working hard! Mine is Thursday 😳
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Monday check in
    I didn't track or exercise today. June was chaos so need to plan a little better for July

Tomorrow's plan: I'm trying to stay off my foot but with all the sitdown exercise charts I'll have no excuse not to do something.

For the green challenge; my goal for July is to lose 5 lbs. I've been hovering in the 200s for far too long. It's time to get serious, get to onederland and stay there

You can do this, I just know you can make it to Onderland by August!!!!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    @RisingAboveIt I think you'll really like it here. I started here last month and have really enjoyed it!

An its so lovely to see you back :)
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: under (Son grilled the fish! Yay!)
    Exercise: 12-mile bike ride (for which I get no step credit), 1-mile walk in tennis shoes with only minimal pain in my poor broken toe, 8500 steps
    Water: over 90 oz
    IF: 16:8

Tomorrow’s Goals
    1. Water— at least 80 oz
    2. Kayak and swim, maybe walk again too if toe allows
    3. Track food
    4. IF—17 hours (until noon)
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in day Friday
    current weight 219.5

Tuesday Check-in of week 1 July
    Food: all food logged, all on plan, under on calories
    Water: # 10 - under goal of 12 (seeing a trend)
    Exercise: a walk in the 'hood and a walk around the retention pond, 4 laps

Next day Goals
    Food: today was good, let's repeat that
    Water: # 12 - is this too lofty a daily goal?
    Exercise: a walk in the 'hood, it's a work from home day
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: meet the water goal, remember the good, be the good and encourage others on their journey
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tuesday July 2 Check-in
    ✔️ Food: all logged, all good choices/on plan, calories under, kept to my fasting window
    ✔️ Planned ahead, packed my huge salad and ate in my car before class in order to avoid eating late. Yay!
    ✔️ Water: over. Yay!
    ✔️ Exercise: martial arts class, plus bonus movement (yoga)

Wednesday Goals or Improvements
    Food: all logged, all good choices, calories on target, keep to my fasting window
    Water: on target/high
    Exercise: martial arts class, plus bonus movement (yoga, something from one of Team Weight No More's Week One Challenge posters), outdoor walk (45+ min) in evening
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In

Calories: over (after supper sweet craving for the best of me)
    Water: almost 100oz
    Exercise: nothing formal but got 10,000 steps in today!!!

Goals for tomorrow:

1. Stay under calories❌
    2. Drink 100oz of water✅
    3. I’m not going to have a chance to walk a lot tomorrow. I’m hoping for 5,000 steps✅

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Drink tea after supper to try and suppress cravings
    2. Drink 100oz water
    3. 10,000 steps
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    With some help from @AustinRuadhain, I think the Green challenge is now up to date. Please check column "AB" (way to the right) at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B0Wl2qconcMmfbCT3JhdssfcDDo58Rys0Lc5m-xleDs/edit#gid=2032789470 to make sure we captured your entry correctly.

For those who haven't yet pledged, it's never too late! :)
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Appointment day today! Healthy vanilla yoghurt, oat and blueberries breakfast, though I feel so blurgh.

Under calories yesterday, water fine, 11472 steps. I may not make goals today as I'm getting lifts to hospital, and I think after my appointment there may be a cinema trip and ice cream with my name on it. We'll see.
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: Fleetwood1
    Weigh in week: Week 1 of July
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 259
    Today's Weight: 258
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    fleetwood1 wrote: »
    Username: Fleetwood1
    Weigh in week: Week 1 of July
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 259
    Today's Weight: 258

Brilliant! Congratulations on the loss!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    fleetwood1 wrote: »
    This week will be challenging with the holiday. However, I am planning on grilling healthy options including grilled veggies, my favorite. :)

Hey, guys! It has been a holiday week for Canadians, and Americans have a holiday coming up tomorrow.

@fleetwood1 is planning food options, I think for the upcoming American holiday, which is brilliant!

If you have a holiday coming up, are you doing anything in particular to plan and prepare?

I know I am inspired! My plans include making fresh pico de gallo, which my husband also loves. And I'll be making sure to get in a morning walk tomorrow, so I get some movement in. And hmm, my son will likely want to get in an early morning swim -- I could take him and do that, too! Getting excited thinking about it all!

5zqm8bk2dla0.png
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 301.6
    Today's Weight: 299.0

I’m weighing today because we leave this afternoon for vacation, and I would miss weigh in otherwise. I am so pleased to be officially out of the 300s! 🎉🎉🎉

@AustinRuadhain asked if there were any special plans for the holiday...We’re doing a road trip, and we’ve got lots of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go in the cooler instead of relying on junk food from convenience stores. We’ll be white water rafting and doing a lot of hiking over elevation in Colorado.
This discussion has been closed.