MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Buniphuphu to see you exit the 300s. Keep up the good work.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Appointment day today! Healthy vanilla yoghurt, oat and blueberries breakfast, though I feel so blurgh.

Under calories yesterday, water fine, 11472 steps. I may not make goals today as I'm getting lifts to hospital, and I think after my appointment there may be a cinema trip and ice cream with my name on it. We'll see.

Hey @Wishusdonna -
    With all that is going on, you had a super great day, health-wise! Impressive!
    We all hope that hospital appointment goes well. Enjoy the trip to the cinema, if that happens!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Week 1
    Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Current - 233
    Previous - 232

I'm getting back on track :sweat_smile: Cant wait to catch up later at work.

We rocked June :smiley:

Congratulations on the loss! Keep up all the good things you are doing to make it happen! Woohoo!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 301.6
    Today's Weight: 299.0

I’m weighing today because we leave this afternoon for vacation, and I would miss weigh in otherwise. I am so pleased to be officially out of the 300s! 🎉🎉🎉

@AustinRuadhain asked if there were any special plans for the holiday...We’re doing a road trip, and we’ve got lots of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go in the cooler instead of relying on junk food from convenience stores. We’ll be white water rafting and doing a lot of hiking over elevation in Colorado.

What a fabulous loss this week! You are starting the month off with bang! Congratulations!

Your plans all sound fabulous! Enjoy your road trip! 🍇🍑🥕 And your outdoor adventure!! 🏕️🚣
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 210.6
    Todays Weight: 208.8

Good news is that I lost what I gained last week. :) The bad news is that I didn't lose anything extra! :#

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: aqua size and walking
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 - We so get the frustration! More good news, though, is that you are building momentum again! Keep up the great work -- you got this!

@digger61 - What a fabulous day you had Tuesday!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

I’m weighing today because we leave this afternoon for vacation, and I would miss weigh in otherwise. I am so pleased to be officially out of the 300s! 🎉🎉🎉

@AustinRuadhain asked if there were any special plans for the holiday...We’re doing a road trip, and we’ve got lots of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go in the cooler instead of relying on junk food from convenience stores. We’ll be white water rafting and doing a lot of hiking over elevation in Colorado.

Yay!!!!!into the 200s Fantastic!!!!!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 210.6
    Todays Weight: 208.8

Good news is that I lost what I gained last week. :) The bad news is that I didn't lose anything extra! :#

It's still a loss!!!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under and only 21 net carbs!
    Water: wayyyyy over
    Exercise: 30 minute walk on the treadmill

My scale was down this morning and my fingers are crossed that it will be down for weigh in tomorrow. I didn't do much of a workout because I didn't want to retain any water. :D I fasted for almost 19 hours and had two meals. My plan right now is to fast longer every other day with just one meal and the other days fast for 17 to 19 hours and eat two meals. We shall see if that has any effect on my weight. ;)

Good luck with your weigh in!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Pretty good day yesterday. Went to the allotment after work to water the plants. Chaos reigned at home because hubby had decided to prune the rosemary bush (and he's probably killed it). Rosemary everywhere! Bathtub, lounge, all up and down the stairs, living room... on the hob where he thought putting wet rosemary was a great idea (it shorted out the cooker and the ignition wouldn't stop sparking for ages). So, after the great tidy (during which I cooked rosemary roast potatoes and a rosemary and olive bread), I had managed to amass 12048 steps, was under on calories and fine on water.

I can see Eric though my skin now though... I noticed as I put my jamas on. So that's kept me awake tonight, less than 5 hours sleep. Even with the house smelling delightfully of rosemary.

I love how you described dealing with the rosemary! I have rosemary on the side of the house, the plants are over 15 years old and are a pain to cut back! You do end up smelling pretty awesome after trimming them though! I just got potatoes in my produce box, I'll have to cook them with rosemary, I always forget about it as it's not in my herb garden.

I'm sorry to hear Eric is keeping you awake. Is it causing you pain?
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Tuesday Check-In
    Exercise: No, I flaked out because the gym was too crowded after work. I can't stand having to wait around to do my laps in the pool.

I'm going to have to weigh in early this week, Wednesday instead of Saturday, because we'll be traveling. I hope that's not too much of a problem weigh-in wise.

I hope your weigh-in goes well today! I don't like waiting at the gym either. Have a wonderful trip!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Your pick de galo recipe looks really good!

@buniphuphu Great planning for the road! Have a good time river rafting and hiking, it sounds like a lot of fun!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Wishusdonna I hope things go well at your appointment!

@buniphuphu Congrats!

@TeresaW1020 it's still a loss!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in

Tuesday calories - under
    water - pretty good
    No workout yesterday. I've been struggling with figuring out a healthy balance, and yesterday was just really tough - ankle was still hurting, I was really fatigued and hungry, and had a killer headache. So I made it an unplanned rest day, and I ll just have to do a workout tomorrow morning instead. Maybe I'll try to take the bike out for a spin.

I went to the ropes course this morning, and planning for a chill afternoon before workout group this evening. I might throw in a nap! :)

Tomorrow we are headed into Boston to see the fireworks, and planning on dinner and beer before that. I'm not sure my body will be up for a run in the morning, at least not early enough to beat the heat, but I plan to do either a bike ride or gym cardio in the morning. I do plan to let myself sleep in a bit later than normal.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise today weights, elliptical, recumbent bike. Not likely to have time to work out tomorrow so I need to kill it today!

I didn't make a weight loss goal for the month but chose my goal of upping reps on my two weakest weight lifting sets as I couldn't finish all of them. I don't know how I did it but I hit my goal on the 1st! I hope to replicate it today.

I'm going to my uncle's house tomorrow and bringing a huge salad so I'll have something "safe" to eat as they usually serve all cheese and meats, plus salad can survive the drive. I pigged out on New Year's and am hoping to have more control this time!

I'm still exploring recipes with vegetables. Tonight I'm throwing a bunch of my basil and homegrown tomatoes with some olive oil and lots of veggies in spaghetti squash. I've never cooked spaghetti squash and only had it with butter and sugar, so hopefully I'll still like it! My produce box came Monday and I'd ordered what looked like cute little white radishes. I was going to roast them like baby potatoes, couldn't wait to try them. No white radishes in the box, instead there was a huge white carrot-shaped root vegetable. Turns out I'd ordered a daikon radish! It's pretty spicy, but I like it so far. I'll try it in a couple recipes and keep eating it for lunch in my salad. I'm loving the produce box, it's been like Christmas when it comes even though I chose what's in it. Whatever works to eat healthy!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

<3<3<3

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Awesome job. We are SO proud of you!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Everyone is doing great!!!!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Green Challenge for July: I would love to lose 6 pounds this month which is 1.5 pounds a week. Totally doable!

If I keep up 6 a month, I'll be in Onederland by New Years, which would be an amazing way to start 2020
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Exercise: 8.5 mile bike ride, 2-mile fast walk
    Water: good

Today’s Goals:
    1. Water— at least 80 oz :)
    2. Kayak and swim, maybe walk again too if toe allows. Couldn’t do water sports today, but did go biking and walking, so :)
    3. Track food :)
    4. IF—17 hours (until noon) with 6-hr eating window today :)

Tomorrow’s Goals:
    1. Water—at least 80 oz
    2. Kayak and bike/walk/swim
    3. Track food
    4. IF—18:6 (eat from noon to 6:00)
This discussion has been closed.