How are you getting on with C25K?

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    After abandoning the program to concentrate on my rowing for the last year or so I am back at it, this time using Garmin's 5k Coach, not sure if anyone is still active here, but I'll keep updating.

I am currently on Week 3 of a 19 Week plan (not planning on racing and still rowing so I am taking it slow), this week has me doing 3 workouts, I did one last night which was 3 min walk/5 min run x 3 with 2 min cooldown. Then tomorrow's the walking segments drop down to 2 min and Sunday's down to 1 min.

It is based on my performance (i.e. the data they have in Garmin Connect from my recent runs) so adjusts accordingly. It also comes with video tips on form, recovery, etc. I am enjoying it so far.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Just started training last night for my 2nd-ever run (to be held Aug 25th). Hoping to beat last year's 28:17 time!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Just started training last night for my 2nd-ever run (to be held Aug 25th). Hoping to beat last year's 28:17 time!

Nice, I can currently do about 3km in around that time, hoping in the autum that I can get a 5km done in 40 minutes or so.