Options

Replies

• Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I join?
    Age 43, 5'8, current weight 139.8, GW 133
    Coeliac disease
    Runner, cyclist, never got below 137 something before. Serious sugar addiction which I'm currently 7 days into tackling. :-)
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5'8" 42 yo
    HW 155
    Current weight 146.4

July Goal weight 140 (I'd turn cartwheels if I could hit 13? a few times this month)
    Yoga Burn 4x a week
    Do 10 Real Push Ups in a set by the end of the month

Ultimate Goal - 133

7/1... 146.4 - Monday on every level possible. Dismal failure with eating and not much exercise.
    7/2... 147.2 - Started 30 min Yoga Burn at lunch, it's a 4 month program. Pretty easy the first day, also did 10 pushups on my knees. Better on food, stayed under 1400 cal. (Even with company)
    7/3... 147.4 - Day 2 of Yoga Burn. Also did 10 Sun Salutations
    7/8... 147.4 - Vacation since the 4th, I didn't go absolutely crazy with food - but I definitely wasn't great either. There was some junk food, homemade fudge, lots of mexican food the last 4 days. I did get in lots of walking, so it wasn't a total loss. It's Monday and time to get serious. Yoga at lunch and rode horses this morning. Kept it under 1400 for the day = pretty darn good day.
    7/9... 146.2 - vacation water weight slowly leaving. Rode my colt this morning, no lunch workout - errands. 1370 Cal
    7/10... 146.4 - Did Week 1 Yoga Burn followed by pushups, situps, stretches, planks, & sun salutations. Got up early enough to ride my colt before work. Cals were 1700 - it shows I had enough exercise for this to be within allowance - I think I overdid it.
    7/11... 146.6 - Rode my colt before work and did barn chores. Lunch was week 1 Yoga Burn and pushups, stretches, situps, planks - just stayed busy for 35 min. Did really well all day with food and went way off the wagon at volleyball banquet. Stuck with a bunch of catty women, got bored and had pasta & cheesecake. UGH!
    7/12... 147 :-1:
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5" 133
    July GW 128

July 5th - 133 pounds. Off to the gym. Light cardio and lifting.
    July 8th -132 pounds Survived a weekend BBQ made good choices – Gym this evening. I’ve been mixing up my workouts. Bring on leg day.
    July 12th 132 pounds – 1 hour and 45 minute run.
    July 15th
    July19th
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Did not track yesterday but focused on mindfulness. Went to a free lunch and decided to treat myself. Ate two cookies some salad (but decided I didn't need potato salad), two small sandwiches with *cheese and mayo* and two Costco chocolate chip cookies. And like 3 La Croixs. I did NOT do the thing I usually do of kidding myself that I would only get one sandwich and some salad and then go back for 5 or 6 cookies which is usually what I do at buffets. I got my food and ate it and felt good. Then I just had some all bran with cashew milk (100?) and an egg and a piece of toast (200?) and some chocolate chips (80) for dinner after doing strength training. It felt weird not to be doing a bunch of cardio but seriously my body wants strength training and it does so much for my posture issues. Anyway, I feel like I probably only ate like 1500.

So glad not to be doing WW points anymore or I would have felt like I massively Fd up yesterday or else tortured myself with a bunch of ff yogurt and whatnot.
  • Pricklypineapple422
    Pricklypineapple422 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and I'm really excited to fit in with all the other women here.

5'5"
    Goal weight: 115 lbs

July 1 - 121.3 lbs
    July 12 - 118.8 lbs

Just signed up for my first half marathon! Currently only running 3.5 miles so I have a lot of work to do.
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and I'm really excited to fit in with all the other women here.

5'5"

July 1 - 121.3 lbs
    July 12 - 118.8 lbs

Just signed up for my first half marathon! Currently only running 3.5 miles so I have a lot of work to do.

Welcome! I'm doing the same thing with the half marathon and equally far in! Looks so daunting at this point. Goodluck!
  • Pricklypineapple422
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »

5'5"

July 1 - 121.3 lbs
    July 12 - 118.8 lbs

Welcome! I'm doing the same thing with the half marathon and equally far in! Looks so daunting at this point. Goodluck!

Thank you, good luck to you too!
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5" 133
    July GW 128

July 5th - 133 pounds. Off to the gym. Light cardio and lifting.
    July 8th -132 pounds Survived a weekend BBQ made good choices – Gym this evening. I’ve been mixing up my workouts. Bring on leg day.
    July 12th 132 pounds – 1 hour and 45 minute run.
    July 13th 130 pounds - well deserved rest day.
    July15th
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »
    5'9" - 176cm
    SW: 159lbs - 72kg (back in May)
    CW: 150lbs - 68kg
    GW: 147lbs - 66,8kg

4 July: 149,25 - 67.7kg //of to a good start at least
    8 July: 149lbs - 67.6kg //Ok a bit disappointed this morning. Had a really clean week (except friday) and the weekend was excellent! And yet... barely any movement :( Hope I'm not plateau-ing

15 July - 147,27lbs - 66,8kg //Very happy with the progress after the standstill of last week. Had a very clean week, except for sunday (had a date, cooked WAY too much and too heavy + drinks) and really thought the scale would punish me for it but it was merciful :)

So I pretty much reached my ultimate goal weight! I however feel now that I'm there, that a little more couldn't hurt. Next goal: 143,3lbs (65kg)

• RosyDanielle
    RosyDanielle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done @l4a_p ! Reaching your goal is an amazing achievement! :D
  • RosyDanielle
    RosyDanielle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Goodness the weekends are just my absolute worst, I am not even going to try and guestimate. :s
    Went out with hubby on Friday evening and had sushi and deep fried desserts, Saturday I don't think was that bad, but went over to friends' for dinner and there was bacon, cheese and potato bake (so a gazillion cals) and baked dessert with custard, Sunday I had a bunch of Lindt truffles and oreos but a decent lunch and dinner.
    I try and be mindful and not mindlessly eat but I find actual tracking really hard. We're going away for a week-long holiday this Sunday so I will focus on good nutrition and training this week. Gots to make it count! :#
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think I'll join! July is a heck of a crazily busy month for me, but I'll still do what I can. I'm trying to work out for an hour every day and drink lots of water (sweltering and humid central Japan... whew). I really like cooking and eating so it's hard not to over do sodium and others, so I decided to eat fruit for breakfast and lunch/snack, and then eat normally for the evening preparations. I hope that I'll be able to make at least a little progress this month! Good luck all!

Height: 4'11" (150 cm)
    Starting weight: 105 lbs (47.6 kg)
    Current weight: 102 lbs (46.3 kg)
    July Goal: 100 lbs at least (45.4 kg) Even though I don't eat much, and exercise quite a bit, I seem to lose very slowly.....
    Ultimate goal: 92 lbs at least (41.7 kg) I think I'd go under to 86 lbs (39 kg) however because that's a more normal weight for an Asian girl...
  • cayenne_007
    Options
    5'8" 42 yo
    HW 155
    Current weight 146.4

July Goal weight 140 (I'd turn cartwheels if I could hit 13? a few times this month)
    Yoga Burn 4x a week

Ultimate Goal - 133

7/1... 146.4 - Monday on every level possible. Dismal failure with eating and not much exercise.
    7/2... 147.2 - Started 30 min Yoga Burn at lunch, it's a 4 month program. Pretty easy the first day, also did 10 pushups on my knees. Better on food, stayed under 1400 cal. (Even with company)
    7/8... 147.4 - Vacation since the 4th, I didn't go absolutely crazy with food - but I definitely wasn't great either. There was some junk food, homemade fudge, lots of mexican food the last 4 days. I did get in lots of walking, so it wasn't a total loss. It's Monday and time to get serious. Yoga at lunch and rode horses this morning. Kept it under 1400 for the day = pretty darn good day.
    7/9... 146.2 - vacation water weight slowly leaving. Rode my colt this morning, no lunch workout - errands. 1370 Cal
    7/10... 146.4 - Did Week 1 Yoga Burn followed by pushups, situps, stretches, planks, & sun salutations. Got up early enough to ride my colt before work. Cals were 1700 - it shows I had enough exercise for this to be within allowance - I think I overdid it.
    7/11... 146.6 - Rode my colt before work and did barn chores. Lunch was week 1 Yoga Burn and pushups, stretches, situps, planks - just stayed busy for 35 min. Did really well all day with food and went way off the wagon at volleyball banquet. Stuck with a bunch of catty women, got bored and had pasta & cheesecake. UGH!
    7/12... 147 :-1: - Got in a good workout at lunch. Yoga, pushups, planks
    7/15... 144.6 FINALLY - things are going the right direction. Crazy busy weekend with lots of walking and outdoor activity. Had a couple of big family dinners at nice places so I hoarded my calories to compensate for it. Feeling a bit more optimistic that I can hit my July goal.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I think I'll join! July is a heck of a crazily busy month for me, but I'll still do what I can. I'm trying to work out for an hour every day and drink lots of water (sweltering and humid central Japan... whew). I really like cooking and eating so it's hard not to over do sodium and others, so I decided to eat fruit for breakfast and lunch/snack, and then eat normally for the evening preparations. I hope that I'll be able to make at least a little progress this month! Good luck all!

Height: 4'11" (150 cm)
    Starting weight: 105 lbs (47.6 kg)
    Current weight: 102 lbs (46.3 kg)
    July Goal: 100 lbs at least (45.4 kg) Even though I don't eat much, and exercise quite a bit, I seem to lose very slowly.....
    Ultimate goal: 92 lbs at least (41.7 kg) I think I'd go under to 86 lbs (39 kg) however because that's a more normal weight for an Asian girl...
    😲😲😲

Wow, I am also Asian but this 92 lbs for a normal 4'11" is surprising... That sounds too light- is it just me?? My daughter (10) is 4'11" and with absolutely no muscles is around 80.
    I'd say, go by how you feel and look. Not just the numbers!👍👍😉
  • Pricklypineapple422
    Options

5'5"

July 1 - 121.3 lbs
    July 12 - 118.8 lbs

Ran 5 miles this morning in 53:14, which is the longest distance I have ever ran. My goal was 4 miles, but I felt really good when I got to 4 so decided to run an extra mile. Also went rock climbing at my local crag this afternoon which included some hiking. So thankful for nice weather.
  • amn0619
    amn0619 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    7/1 - 139.3
    7/8 - 142.2.
    7/16 (forgot to post yesterday so using today's weight) 141.1. I'm stuck, mentally and physically. I can't get my head in the game again since my vacation. That was a week and a half ago! Any tips for getting back in the mental space to tackle this weight loss? Doesn't help that PMS is looming...

• Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    😲😲😲

Wow, I am also Asian but this 92 lbs for a normal 4'11" is surprising... That sounds too light- is it just me?? My daughter (10) is 4'11" and with absolutely no muscles is around 80.
    I'd say, go by how you feel and look. Not just the numbers!👍👍😉

It's true that perhaps I veer on the light side... I used to be 90 lbs at 16 and I haven't changed in height since then, so I thought going a bit under my original weight would be healthy as I didn't work out or try to eat a certain way. Yes, feel and look is definitely part of it ^-^ Want to wear a swimsuit again!
  • cayenne_007
    Options
    5'8" 42 yo
    HW 155
    Current weight 146.4

Yoga Burn 4x a week

Ultimate Goal - 133

7/12... 147 :-1: - Got in a good workout at lunch. Yoga, pushups, planks
    7/15... 144.6 FINALLY - things are going the right direction. Crazy busy weekend with lots of walking and outdoor activity. Had a couple of big family dinners at nice places so I hoarded my calories to compensate for it. Feeling a bit more optimistic that I can hit my July goal. Yoga Burn week 2 at lunch then planks, pushups, sit ups, stretches - solid 35 min workout.
    7/16... 144.2 - Rode one colt before work. Off to a good start today.
  • kce614
    kce614 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I hope it's not too late to join! I've been having some frustrations with weight lately and looking through these posts have giving me a better perspective on goals to set.

I recently did a very intense period of schooling and took a full break for the gym and keeping track of my diet. Now that I'm back working, I feel in a much better place to refocus on my goals. In January I was around 136, so my current goal is to shed the weight I put on in the last seven months and get back to feeling normal.

I log my calories (I'll admit it's loose, I don't have a food scale) and do 30mins cardio plus weights 4x a week, plus walking a lot to and from work, around town, etc. I've been doing this for three weeks without much change, and it's getting quite frustrating. In comparison to my winter habits, I'm much more active and eating way better, but I woke up this morning feeling "fluffier" than ever, so maybe this accountability will help figure this out!

HW 165
    CW 147
    Summer Goal 136
    Ultimate Goal 120

6/28 147lbs
    7/04 143
    7/12 145
    7/16 147
    7/19
    7/26
    8/2
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have been on fire so far this week, meal prepped Sunday, worked out yesterday and today, still no weight loss since last week (and body fat is up but who knows how accurate that scale is)

Trying to get down a bit by Friday for my WW weigh in then I'm gone for the weekend so will almost certainly not eat at a deficit (but that's ok)

7/16 145.4