Steps 7/18~10,181
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Can i change my green pledge to 2lb please
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I can't remember what my green pledge was, but I think I have surpassed it. Happy to increase if it helps the team!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    weighin was 217.2 (travelling yesterday and this am is higher but hope that's sodium again)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    My morning comment about yesterday's biking seems to have gotten lost in cyberspace somewhere .... so I repeat. And expand.

Yesterday, I "biked" (stationary recumbent in the cool of the basement) 5 minutes (very) HIIT when I got home from work, then another 15 minutes (three 5-minute slightly lower IITs back to back) in the late evening. For those 15 minutes, I was also "virtually (visually) hiking" the first leg of the South Downs Trail from Winchester to Eastbourne. ( a youtube set of 6 parts) o:)<3o:)

I made a point of doing a 5-minute HIIT set today (after weigh-in / while morning coffee-maker was doing its thing) o:) and Hubby is under orders to REMIND ( >:) read BUG/NAG if necessary! >:) ) me to do at least one 5-minute set right after work and another after supper. If I don't also do any game-walking, it has to be MORE than 5 minutes biking after supper.

Given the difference in calories burned per time invested .... this needs to become more of a routine "just how my day is organized" thing ... particularly come the Fall when more and more of the evening NEEDS to be devoted to French review. Right now, it is more like "playing at Duolingo French" review ~ 15 minutes per day at bedtime just before lights out. (85+ consecutive Duo-day streak still going strong!)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    @AmyRobF great loss! Yay you. 🎉

@jugar I hear you with the bad week. I am not expecting anything good with my weigh in tomorrow. Busy social week, wine multiple nights, too toooooo hot to walk. Everything dying outside and my motivation inside. It was almost a spiteful week for me, not wanting to log and eating whatever I wanted. So, we’ll see. I’ll report tomorrow.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Its rainy and cold here. Lots of thunderstorms and tornado warnings.

And I have the friggin Virgin America safety song (the one Todrick Hall did) stuck in my head randomly so basically I've just been watching the video on repeat and huddling in blankets with kitty.
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have given up on the phone app - it's terrible for the community pages. Here are my results for the past week

PW 201.2 (I think - it's been a few weeks)
    CW 200.8
    Steps (exercise really kills the numbers, but I definitely need to be more consistent)

7/12 9146
    7/13 13928
    7/14 5221
    7/15 4036
    7/16 5807
    7/17 2673
    7/18 3093
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @visiri - I know what you mean about the phone app! It is better than the web app for the diary, but that is all. I hate it for the rest. Well done on your loss, though - even if it isn't huge, you're getting SO close to slipping under 200! You go!!!

@Terytha - don't you hate those ear worms? But I envy you some coolness, even if it is with thunderstorms and warnings. Keep dry, and huddling with kitty is not a bad idea...

@micki48 - thanks for the understanding - let's try to pull out of it for the next week, ok???

G'night all!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/19~10,035
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    It's going to be 32c here today.. Already 25 at 730.. We are going mall walking!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Connie7355
    Weigh in day Friday
    Week 3
    PW 185
    CW 187.2
    Vacation got me...too much frozen custard!! Sorry to bring down the numbers!!
  • micki48
    Options
    01bjrjki3gan.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    Happy HOT Saturday! hope it is cooler where some of you live... I know we'll be in the roaster today. Ugh. Maybe I'll finally go shopping for a new gas stove. Mine is just about dead, and I have been putting off getting a new one. Or maybe I'll clean the laundry room, in the nice cool basement. Or just move my desk down there and forget the outside world altogether!

@micki48 - don't forget to send me last Saturday's steps (and today's when you get done with them). Thanks!

This has certainly been our slump week! So far, with still 9 weigh-ins to come, we have gained some weight this week as a team. It happens :/ Let's hope the remaining 9 have had some good losses, but if not - we'll have to climb on out of here. We know what to do.

My lessons learned - PORTIONS are slipping towards larger and larger. EVEN HEALTHY SNACKS have calories. Yes, I mean you, watermelon, strawberries, and homemade sorbet. And that refreshing white wine with seltzer that turns into 2, or that nice cold beer - those are the biggest culprits. And needing to get back to more high intensity exercise, which I find horrible in this heat. Maybe I should move my exercise bike to the basement too!

My promise for this week is to work on the portions and the snacks for sure, and to at least pedal during whatever I'm watching during the cool evening. I have skipped that for a few days by not watching anything. Sigh.

So get those last 9 updates in, and we'll enter next week with some changes, however small, to make. What are yours?
  • micki48
    Options
    @jugar I thought I entered last Saturday but, in any case, here it is again.

Last Saturday steps 5,520

I might as well face it.
    Week 3 weigh in (or is it 2? IDK)
    PW 200.6
    CW 201.2 😩

I definitely know what happened here. I was not as careful as I usually am. It’s behind me. Now, move on. It was my husband’s birthday and our 36th anniversary, but those things will continue to happen. One more excuse...this heat🔥🔥🔥. You really can’t do anything outside. Ok. There. It’s done. I will do better with my steps, eating, logging, etc.
This discussion has been closed.