WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    So I may not be around much tomorrow. I'm going kayaking on the Missiquoi river - 15 km of beautiful countryside. I thought it was only 10 km but it is longer! I did this last year as well and it is a fantastic trip. My veggie gardens got lots of extra attention today, so they can handle a day without me! As can you, I'm sure <3

Tuesday has NO weigh-ins, and everyone is doing just fine. Have a good one! Think of me wearing down my old shoulders and not caring one bit...

Have fun kayaking, @jugar. Sounds like a blast! :smiley:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,288 Member
    Options
    So I may not be around much tomorrow. I'm going kayaking on the Missiquoi river - 15 km of beautiful countryside. I thought it was only 10 km but it is longer! I did this last year as well and it is a fantastic trip. My veggie gardens got lots of extra attention today, so they can handle a day without me! As can you, I'm sure <3

Tuesday has NO weigh-ins, and everyone is doing just fine. Have a good one! Think of me wearing down my old shoulders and not caring one bit...

Sounds like a great adventure. Have fun taking in the beauty. Share a photo if you can.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Really didn't want to go play tennis tonight, but I made myself. It was a lot of fun and a great workout. The last game ended with multiple deuces in the pouring rain. Wew!! 🎾

Awesome! Sounds so fun. I’ve never ever played tennis. Must try one of these days.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

Have fun today Liselyn. You deserve a day off. We will hold down the fort!
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    micki48 wrote: »
    Just finished 15 minutes on my Gazelle. I will eventually increase the time! Today I need to finish painting my daughters room after church so that will be some exercise too! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Way to go!!! Tomorrow 16 minutes. I would help you paint if I was there. 😊🖌

Thanks my favorite Aunt! The girls switched rooms and Marie’s now room really needed to be painted and it’s huge! I got half of it done and now the other half which didn’t happen today. Took a Sunday afternoon nap! But I have all week!

Please please please - come to my house and paint. There are rooms that have been waiting for me to paint them for over 20 years. It just isn't my thing - I need you!!!

I don’t mind painting a bit! It’s just getting started. 😜 The end result always makes me feel good!

Getting started is where I am completely stuck at all times. I freak out over picking the colours. I get little samples, put on a tiny splotch and decide it's horrible. I never go back. Or I never even get to that stage. I think I need to hire someone to do this for me!

I have a hard time with colors too. My daughter picked hers and it’s a light blue. Very pretty! Have several people look at your colors and see what the majority vote is! Good luck!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Still working on getting back to where I started before the holidays. I need to get back into an exercise routine. It's so hard after a holiday weekend and poor eating choices. But I'm not giving up. If it were easy, everyone could do it.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,283 Member
    Options
    @jugar - Everything will get better after August 10th.
    Right now we are getting ready for a 2 week camping trip...on top of work revisions and normal work. Taking care of mom...EXHAUSTING!!!

STEPS:
    July 8 - 15623
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    Username @evangsimmons170
    7/7/19
    Exercise minutes = 53
    Steps = 12,760
    Water (in oz) = 54

7/8/19
    Exercise minutes = 119
    Steps = 14,346
    Water (in oz) = 64
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    Super happy today!! Just got home from my post op appointment and I’ve been given the full clear for workouts and in a weeks time I can actually take my kids to the pool!! Next appointment is end of August to get things rolling for my surgery in October!! Also....a peak at today’s lunch. Beef 🥩 with a Potatoes 🥔 and veggies 🥒🍆over the fire grill and strawberries 🍓 and cream for dessert. ❤️

kiho7joc0xi9.jpeg

@mari_moulin So glad all went well at your post op appointment. You have to have another surgery in October? I'm sorry you're going through so much. In the meantime, enjoy that wonderful lunch of yours! :smiley:
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Super happy today!! Just got home from my post op appointment and I’ve been given the full clear for workouts and in a weeks time I can actually take my kids to the pool!! Next appointment is end of August to get things rolling for my surgery in October!! Also....a peak at today’s lunch. Beef 🥩 with a Potatoes 🥔 and veggies 🥒🍆over the fire grill and strawberries 🍓 and cream for dessert. ❤️

kiho7joc0xi9.jpeg

@mari_moulin So glad all went well at your post op appointment. You have to have another surgery in October? I'm sorry you're going through so much. In the meantime, enjoy that wonderful lunch of yours! :smiley:

Yes I’m currently in the skin removal phase. I did my tummy 11 weeks ago and I have arms and breasts in October.
This discussion has been closed.