WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,288 Member
    Options

GRAND TOTAL THIS WEEK FOR STEPS = 78,386 (not too far away from my 100,000 step goal)[/quote]

This is phenomenal! You are a winner and a loser! 😊🎉💪🏻
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just finished 15 minutes on my Gazelle. I will eventually increase the time! Today I need to finish painting my daughters room after church so that will be some exercise too! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
  • micki48
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    Just finished 15 minutes on my Gazelle. I will eventually increase the time! Today I need to finish painting my daughters room after church so that will be some exercise too! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Way to go!!! Tomorrow 16 minutes. I would help you paint if I was there. 😊🖌
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ATTN HOME SCHOOL AND CLASSROOM TEACHERS
    I HAVE A MATCHING SET OF A TEACHER PLAN BOOK AND RECORD/GRADE BOOK
    THEY ARE BRAND SPANKING NEW AND WERE CREATED BY TEACHERS CREATED RESOURCE
    PLAN BOOK...TCR 2093
    RECORD/GRADE BOOK..... TCR 2119

I AM SELLING THEM FOR $15 FOR THE PAIR... I HAVE 2 OF EACH
    FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THEM
    HOME SCHOOL TEACHERS THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU ALSO
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    tigrib wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    My food choices have improved and my wine consumption has decreased and the scale is moving downwards.
    Got a new Fitbit yesterday... may I join the step challenge?

Absolutely! New week begins today - send in your steps daily, every few days, or weekly by end of Saturday. Good for you!
  • jugar
    Options
    So if we're going by percentage, wouldn't my percentage be .99% between my previous/starting weight (343.6) and yesterday's weigh-in (341)?

Your starting weight times .76% is 2.6 pounds, which is the amount you lost. Does that work?
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    So if we're going by percentage, wouldn't my percentage be .99% between my previous/starting weight (343.6) and yesterday's weigh-in (341)?

Your starting weight times .76% is 2.6 pounds, which is the amount you lost. Does that work?

Where did the. 76% come from? I don't understand sorry. I just thought the percentages were determined my current weight divided by previous weight. When you do that, it's .99%. So that's why I'm confused about where the .76 came from.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Where did the. 76% come from? I don't understand sorry. I just thought the percentages were determined my current weight divided by previous weight. When you do that, it's .99%. So that's why I'm confused about where the .76 came from.

There are some online calculators you can use as well.

This is what I found, hope it helps.

h4u4jj7r4azn.jpeg

chnqispfwnav.jpeg
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I’ve just done mine! I’ve lost half of me! Whooooop!!

lpxmvctjtat7.jpeg

Here’s the link if anyone wants to try it.

https://www.fitwatch.com/calculator/weight-loss-percentage/
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    I’ve just done mine! I’ve lost half of me! Whooooop!!

lpxmvctjtat7.jpeg

Here’s the link if anyone wants to try it.

https://www.fitwatch.com/calculator/weight-loss-percentage/

Ok thanks. Math has never been mu thing unless it's tied to my bank account lolol. Thanks for the website.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!
    As you soon will see when Greg posts the full results, we came in 2nd this week o:)

I just finished up the tallies, and our team results are :
    1st @Leni1us 2.17% (3.7 pounds)
    2nd @Loriab901 1.34% (2 pounds)
    3rd @reflectionofme 0.97% (1.3 pounds)

We always place the teams and individuals by percentage of body weight lost rather than by pounds - as you know, the less you weigh the harder it is to lose, because each pound is a larger % of your total weight.

Also impressive losses from
    @evangsimmons170 2.6 pounds
    @tigrib 1.8 pounds

Well done, everyone!

Very cool! Just got back into town and the weekend was a bit rough. Eating out has always been a challenge for me. When I see something I like, all will power goes out the window. Granted, I did share the desserts with my husband but it still was a total lack of willpower on my part.

I'm ready for this week. Focus on food, water and exercise.
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »

Thanks my favorite Aunt! The girls switched rooms and Marie’s now room really needed to be painted and it’s huge! I got half of it done and now the other half which didn’t happen today. Took a Sunday afternoon nap! But I have all week!
  • jugar
    Options

Thanks my favorite Aunt! The girls switched rooms and Marie’s now room really needed to be painted and it’s huge! I got half of it done and now the other half which didn’t happen today. Took a Sunday afternoon nap! But I have all week!

Please please please - come to my house and paint. There are rooms that have been waiting for me to paint them for over 20 years. It just isn't my thing - I need you!!!
  • micki48
    Options
    5rl3ehjatn4s.jpeg
    Made make your own salad for dinner. Hubby doesn’t like salads for dinner. Said it was great. My son in law said he could have that every day. Even my cute little granddaughter liked it.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    5rl3ehjatn4s.jpeg
    Made make your own salad for dinner. Hubby doesn’t like salads for dinner. Said it was great. My son in law said he could have that every day. Even my cute little granddaughter liked it.

Looks wonderful!!!! 🙂
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    5rl3ehjatn4s.jpeg

What a great dinner idea. Perfect for the summer!
This discussion has been closed.