Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Friday WI
    PW: 156.6
    CW: 156.6

No change..but that's much better than a gain!!

ummm..... are you sure about your numbers? I have last week as 145.6???

Yes you are right..both are the same as there was no change this week. Typo :)
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 219
    CW 221.3
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    With all the activities I had when camping, I still managed to gain 2lbs in 2 weeks.
    his is to prove AGAIN, "you can never outrun your diet"
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @kirsten11872 yup that's fine that you check in on Wednesday for next week. look out vegas!! I hope you have amazing weather for your vacation.

@carlsoda that's what I thought! phew. i am glad it was a typo!!

@hope002 ohhh no. ok. you know what you have to do. now lets get busy and get back on track. do not let this get to you. this is a tough gig. work on improving slowly. you will get there. one day at a time.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    This weekend is going to be so hot. I am spending it in the pool. I will go to Zumba on Sunday. I won't get my outdoor walks in. I was going to paint or clean my house when I got home from work today but my husband shuts the AC off during the day. Today was not the day to do that. The house was so hot I plopped on the couch. I did finally start moving some things out of the room and taking the pictures down off the wall. I'm usually up pretty early on the weekend so hopefully it won't take me long to paint the room. I like the heat but 100 is a little much. For everyone experiencing the heat wave stay safe and cool.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Super bz day. More tomorrow. TGIF!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Daily check in for Friday
    Food good day
    Water 36 oz
    Exercise 2- 30 minute walks
    Steps 14319

phew, bad pain day today. had a rough night. yesterday, i ate on plan. it was a long day at work. i had nothing to do for most of the day. one more week and i go to my new job. i went to my neighbors last night but it was to hot to work on her garden. she has planted some flowers. it is going to be very cute. i have to go to my folks this morning and do moms pills and change the second skin on a sore she has. then this afternoon we have a grad party. i am hoping not to stay to long, it is going to be soo hot. crazy busy weekend. no time for a bad pain day.

@ljdanny ohhhh no, he shut the air off? ughhhh. it must have taken forever to cool your house back down. today will be a great day to paint and then swim.

@Mrsbell8well hey girl!! i agree, TGIF!! or now TGIS.. lol
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:164.0
    Current weight:164.4
    +.4
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday:
    Food: logged and under (no sugar, no late night snacks)
    Water: enough
    Exercise: 30 min walk + 5 min frisbee
    Steps: 10500
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sorry, guys I haven’t been supporting you here much at all lately.

Summer is just busy and I switched to maintenance mode til my kid goes back to school in September.

It’s too hard to get my lifts and cardio in so I just kept the gym workouts for now and eating more calories to maintain. I miss jogging and walking a lot but it’s too hard to fit in everything with no kid free days.

I try to read most of the posts so I’m still aware of how it’s going:)

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been awol. I have been having problems with my board band and haven't been able to get on the internet. With my life guarding exam and life I haven't been able to sort it out until now. I have done a reset and everything seems to be working fine now. I think I also need to do a reset on my weight loss commitment. I am pleased to say that I passed my life guarding course. I had done bit of practice although I have to say it was the most laid back assessment I have ever done. The assessor would break of into chatting and then asked us questions not on the assessment sheet. We did the fitness test and the assessor said as the fitness test was two rescues we didn't need to demonstrate our ability to do a rescue because we had already done it.One of my tri buddies said it was the fastest he had ever seen me swim. When I finished the test it was like someone had opened the top on a shaken coke bottle. I did a massive stress eat. I came home did my turbo session and eat and drank.

This week I am going to do a plan. I am going to commit to journalling my food.

@carlsoda and @sleepymom5 I have very definitely broken pact. I could reset the clock or except that this tool is not working for me at this time. I will of course by there for you if you are managing to stick to it.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @amsandos congratulations on passing life guard test. That’s quite an accomplishment! How much more weight do you want to lose? I would recommend setting a goal date and breaking that down to weekly goals and nailing them each week no matter what. Be determined and finish this goal. You can do it!
    @sleepymom5 what a wonderful family get together. You are such a fun generous person.
    @kirsten11872 hope you have lots of fun in Las Vegas. Glad you were able to maintain your weight. I know how hard you work for it.
    @lenka1 you have been missed. It really is hard to find a good life balance. Sounds like your doing a great job maintaining.
    @cyndiesstuff sorry to hear your pain has flared up. You mentioned you are thinking about eliminating flour and sugar. You might want to try a 30 day commitment or even a 1 week. So much is mental. I find when I make a commitment the first few days are rough and then it just doesn’t matter so much. I think in the beginning your still questioning whether or not your going to do it.
    We talk about struggles and plateaus. The worst challenges I faced on this journey have all been mental vs food related. How much did I really want it? How serious was I? And my fears needed to be confronted. Near the end I was actually worried would I be too thin? Would my pretty clothes still fit me? Would my legs and arms look like skeletons? Some of this was conscious but some thoughts were unconscious.
    When I finally quit caring, I was able to focus on my goal at all costs. I quit caring how tasty that dessert would be, how flat my butt was looking, what my coworkers would think at the meeting that I wasn’t eating the catered lunch, how good those T-Bone steaks looked, my growling stomach at night...I just quit caring. Nothing mattered to me more than hitting my goal and doing everything I knew I needed to do to make that happen.
    We all get determined and redetermined. We make new plans. That’s great!...but there has to be a time that you finally start making a Commitment to yourself...and keeping that commitment. We must learn to honor our words to ourself. We have to be people that are honorable. Others in my life know that if I say I am going to do something they can count on me to keep my word. I will honor my commitment to you and I take just as seriously the commitment that I make to myself.
    Team set your goals and meet them. Just do it!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    We only had 1 person show up for pool party. Good thing is our house is now clean. I really wasn’t surprised and I did very minimal planning. I have a new cook book “vegan comfort cooking”. I have been promising Molly I would make the crispy cornmeal waffles with maple syrup cherry tomatoes as soon as I was at a certain weight. Today’s the day!
    Working on finances today and more pool time.
    Stay cool everyone!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Btw...anyone looking for extra motivation and entertainment, I highly recommend you look up Movie_chair blog under popular blogs. You can search her archives and start from her first post. Spoiler alert...she just reached her goal 140 pounds lost.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    DananaNanas
    Week 3
    Pw: 141.4
    Cw: 141

I was really hoping for more of a loss this week but I guess this just really goes to show I did put on like 2 pounds and can’t blame it on anything else.
This discussion has been closed.