kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Content deleted. Posted on wrong thread
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Psyching myself up to get motivation. Can you tell I was an elementary school teacher? Each ring is a pound. When I lose it, I get to rip it off. Then when I get them all off, I’m at this goal. 4f1s2qh6ly4i.jpeg

I like that! :) Visual or physical things can be very helpful at times, I think. I need to make myself some more charts - I like colouring in little blocks and feeling accomplished when I have several of them filled in!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jugar, my steps for Friday: 2183 (took easy being hubby took the day off).
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    OK People! HEADS UP for the ending of WEEK 4 -

Saturday Weigh-ins, bring them in tomorrow!

@evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @Terytha
    @SueSueDio
    @Loriab901

Friday still not reported, but heck, you still have time:
    @kx7003
    @martinesther88
    @tigrib
    @BMcC9
    @wlcmac81

Remaining from earlier in the week - get 'em in!
    @FLAWLESS_K
    @karenesg
    @Blackbeautysue

Thanks!

@jugar Please remember that I said in an earlier post that I'm passing on my weigh in today. Thanks.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Psyching myself up to get motivation. Can you tell I was an elementary school teacher? Each ring is a pound. When I lose it, I get to rip it off. Then when I get them all off, I’m at this goal. 4f1s2qh6ly4i.jpeg

I think that’s a great idea!! Very motivating!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 211.0
    CW 207.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Just looked through years of my “progress”. My big gain, like 10 pounds in a month, directly corresponds to my despair over a very troubling elected official. I also noticed that my most recent low happened to be on one of my best friend’s birthday at the end of August. She tragically died in a car accident some years ago. We often tried to lose weight together. So I am making that my target goal and date. For me/her. It’s ambitious, especially given my 3 month plateau at 200-ish. I also have a screenshot of my lowest weight in 5 years. That is goal number 2. I hope to be there by the end of the year. I know it is going to mean I have to up my game, but I need to. So there...I said it. It’s out there.

This is beautiful. Powerful. You are going to be able to break this plateau - you did it once, you let go of it, and now you can get it back. It is hard - but you have all the best ingredients: purpose, determination, and courage. We'll be there to help!
  • jugar
    Options
    @matthewsfive - WOW! Great week, and you are SPOT ON to make your green pledge of 6 pounds for the month. You might even beat it if you keep losing at this rate! Super job.

@evangsimmons170 - thanks for the reminder. I really should do things the minute they happen so they don't fall through the cracks!

@micki48 I love your primary school tool - it is perfect! Being able to rip one of those off every week or two is a blast. You could then burn them outside and do a mini bonfire dance. :p
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    I love your primary school tool - it is perfect! Being able to rip one of those off every week or two is a blast. You could then burn them outside and do a mini bonfire dance. :p
    @jugar I love the idea of burning them or destroying them in some way, so they can’t return 😉. A dance will definitely be in order.
  • micki48
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 201.2
    CW 200.4

af0qn5wd3bap.jpeg
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 211.0
    CW 207.4

Fantastic loss, @matthewsfive 😃😎🙂
  • micki48
    Options
    That momentary panic when you’ve been walking around all morning only to realize your Fitbit is charging and it’s almost noon! 🤣🤣
  • jugar
    Options
    That momentary panic when you’ve been walking around all morning only to realize your Fitbit is charging and it’s almost noon! 🤣🤣

hahahaha! gadget FEVER!
    sijs7k9ts6au.png
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Terytha weighing in.

PW: 235.8
    CW: 233.4

It feels like cheating, since I ate awful all week but have also been super sick. But, well, I'll take loss where I can find it. Next week probably won't be as dramatic.
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 211.0
    CW 207.4

Fantastic loss, @matthewsfive 😃😎🙂

Thanh you
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @matthewsfive - WOW! Great week, and you are SPOT ON to make your green pledge of 6 pounds for the month. You might even beat it if you keep losing at this rate! Super job.

@evangsimmons170 - thanks for the reminder. I really should do things the minute they happen so they don't fall through the cracks!

@micki48 I love your primary school tool - it is perfect! Being able to rip one of those off every week or two is a blast. You could then burn them outside and do a mini bonfire dance. :p

@jagur
    Thanks, glad I didn't change my green pledge. I will try really hard to get to that 6 pound loss
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio week 4 weigh in:

previous: 161.5
    current: 160.5

So happy that I didn't get the pound or so of water weight that I was expecting after yesterday's sodium intake...! It actually went down instead. :)

Ironically, if I'd kept my weigh in day as Wednesday I'd have been able to post 160, but it's all good. ;) Now to try and make it under 160 by next weekend...
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @matthewsfive what an awesome loss!! Way to go!!

@micki48 you had a great week 4 and very nice loss!! Great job!!

@SueSuedio you also had a great weigh in!!

@Terytha hope you are feeling better!! You had a fantastic loss!!

@evangsimmons170 you have been doing so well!! Are you water logged from all the water you’ve been drinking?? Lol

Hope everyone has a motivated last week of July!! Can you believe July is almost over. This Summer is going way too fast!! Blessings everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.