WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,200 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    WOW. It's Monday again! I forgot to give the Monday weigh-in people a heads up last night - so here it is for those still yet to check in:
    @FLAWLESS_K
    @Juliemargaretkim
    @tdrjustus3
    @zlauerMom

Final Monday weigh-in for July!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    The registration page isn't showing up for me, can anyone link it? I wanted to send it to someone.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    The registration page isn't showing up for me, can anyone link it? I wanted to send it to someone.

I don't know how to post a link but it comes up if you put 'fat2fit registration' in the search bar.
  • Terytha
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Terytha wrote: »

I don't know how to post a link but it comes up if you put 'fat2fit registration' in the search bar.

Thanks, I found it. Somehow I dismissed it and it won't show up normally anymore.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,277 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. What a great trip.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    @Perla4686 @micki48 Thank you...it was an awesome trip. Weigh in on Saturday was only up 2lbs. Super happy with that...already down 1.2 of that... :D
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej I really enjoyed seeing your vacation pictures!! Beautiful scenery!!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 286
    CW: 285.6
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I tracked my food today and stayed within my calories. Whoo-hoo! Started the first day of circuit training at a new gym close to my work. his should help with burning calories. We'll see. I go back on Wednesday.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Steps for Monday: 4391
  • zlauerMom
    zlauerMom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    PW: 185.5
    CW: 184.3

I'm missing most of my step days, so I'm not going to bother posting.

Sorry to be late. I've been having technology issues. I got a new phone and the transfer didn't go smoothly. Of course that had to coincide with laptop problems as well. Anyway, I'm connected again. I have loads of reading to do to catch up here.
  • Terytha
    Options
    @jugar I did get it, thanks. I just wanted to link someone in the newbie board who mentioned wanting to join a group. :)

Lately it's hard to eat because my house is infested with fruit flies and I'm very grossed out. I put out vinegar but they sit on the edge, they do not go in and drown.

So frustrating.
  • micki48
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    @micki48 I’m hoping 1.5 pounds a week will happen until my birthday! But maybe I should go for 1 pound a week. 😁

I have noticed I get full faster now. Last night I cooked Parmesan potatoes, they are addicting, crunchy, so tasty and just overall DELICIOUS! I couldn’t finish my portion and normally I can eat them until I’m miserable!

I feel better.

I love reading everyone’s stories, struggles, defeats....everything! No competition just love!

❤️❤️❤️
  • micki48
    Options
    I played tennis last night and I will be playing again tonight. My steps are pretty good, I’ve been logging everything and staying under, but still trying to get my calories down a bit more and not use exercise calories if I can. I’m drinking my water. However, I need some now! I have been under 200 every day this week, of course, that’s unofficial. Hopefully even lower by Saturday weigh in. Hope you are all having victories today. ❤️🙌👍🏻
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Steps for last week Sunday-Saturday
This discussion has been closed.