• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    eromligyppah

Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 191.8
    CW: 190.2

I saw 189.8 yesterday that was a good feeling, getting close to my goal now! Steps down for the week to 9525 a day and taking a little rest due to some family stresses. Ready to do my long run again on Sunday should be back up to 10 miles. It's time to finish my goals!

You're ROCKING IT πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    I'm a morning person. Getting my 10,000 steps in before 8:00 is great! Just no H2O before I head out! πŸ•πŸ˜Š

Awesomeness
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ
    Week: Wednesday July 31
    PW = 135.6
    CW=136.4

We go up we go down but be encouraged and stay focus on your goal
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week August Week 1
    PW: 471.9lbs
    CW: 468.9lbs

Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz

Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 30 minutes with Physical therapist calisthenics
    Water 160oz

Goals/comments
    WHAT A DAY GLAD TO SEE MY WORKOUT IS having a positive at least this week. My Physical therapist said I'm over straining myself and only want me to do 100 squats a day for 2 weeks but she had mo problem working me out today.

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Week 1
    eromligyppah

Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 191.8
    CW: 190.2

I saw 189.8 yesterday that was a good feeling, getting close to my goal now! Steps down for the week to 9525 a day and taking a little rest due to some family stresses. Ready to do my long run again on Sunday should be back up to 10 miles. It's time to finish my goals!

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    nebslp wrote: Β»
    Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 223
    CW: 224
    πŸ˜–

You got this. You’ll have that off next week.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ
    Week: Wednesday July 31
    PW = 135.6
    CW=136.4

Just a small gain. You got this!!!
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Tracking πŸ’«
    Nutrition πŸ’«. 3 veggies, 5 fruits 48 g of fiber
    Exercise Weekly rest day πŸ“–
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Thursday daily post:
    Track βœ”
    Calories.- Higher than usual, but still under
    Exercise βœ”
    Water - 96oz

I had a moment of weakness - I was looking in the freezer and saw some pizza i had frozen from last week. And then a honey bun for dessert. Good thing I walked an extra 1 1/2 mile today.
    Back to it tomorrow.πŸ‘
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 1 August

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    βœ…Exercise: Walking - 1 hour
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 1st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6,500 steps

It's been an emotional day today. I got up and noticed that my 19 year old cat did not urinate last night. She uses puppy pads and they were bone dry. So I rushed her to the vet. Her bladder had pushed through a hernia. She had to have emergency surgery and they only gave her a 5 - 10% chance at survival. However, she actually made it!! She's still critical but if she makes it through the night she should survive.

As if the above wasn't upsetting enough the doctor hinted that this was caused by some trauma...like someone had abused little Carly. I can 100% guarantee that no one has ever laid a fingertip on her. I don't have kids so my cats are like my kids.

Soooo it has been tough to get my walking in all week. I've been able to get it done except for today. I did get over a couple of miles in....given I've been an emotional wreck all day I'm ok with that.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 1, Thursday

Exercise: Yes, stretching, leg and arm exercises, 30 min
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 So sad to hear about your cat. Praying that she pulls through. Nice that she got through so far. I don't have children either, and my cats have always been my babies, too. It's very difficult when they are sick. πŸ™
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    @Gadgetgirl259
    August Week 1 (Monday)

PW: 166.9
    CW: 164.5

@AB0215 --Ashley I noticed on the spreadsheet that my weight has not been posted. Just in case you missed it I am reposting. Thanks
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 1st

Exercise: 6,500 steps

It's been an emotional day today. I got up and noticed that my 19 year old cat did not urinate last night. She uses puppy pads and they were bone dry. So I rushed her to the vet. Her bladder had pushed through a hernia. She had to have emergency surgery and they only gave her a 5 - 10% chance at survival. However, she actually made it!! She's still critical but if she makes it through the night she should survive.

As if the above wasn't upsetting enough the doctor hinted that this was caused by some trauma...like someone had abused little Carly. I can 100% guarantee that no one has ever laid a fingertip on her. I don't have kids so my cats are like my kids.

Soooo it has been tough to get my walking in all week. I've been able to get it done except for today. I did get over a couple of miles in....given I've been an emotional wreck all day I'm ok with that.

Hope your Carly feels better. My husband always says "Family first" and she's your family.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Calories under
    Exercise hiking and moving campsites from one lake to another about 3 hour apart
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963, so sorry to hear about your cat I hope she makes it through
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Aug 1
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise some
    Celebrated 3 birthdays today and I caved and had cake, I always loved the sweet icing but this afternoon my eyes were going cross eyed it was so sweet. I hope that eating the cake doesn’t derail me
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 8/1 Thursday

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Rest Day

Today I felt irritable. I know it's probably because I didn't exercise. I wanted today to be a Rest Day. Back to exercising tomorrow. My mood should change when I get those endorphins going again. :)
This discussion has been closed.