TEAM: The Slimsons (August)

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    New Week! New Goals! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

The journey of losing weight and making healthier choices really stems within us! I decided to help replace negative self talk to create a gratitude/thanks journal. One of my goals this week is to dedicate ten minutes in my new gratitude πŸ™ journal. I want to think outside of the box and focus on what may drive me to make poor choices that don’t align with my overall goal.

7 Reasons Gratitude Can Help You With Weight Loss

https://www.fitwoman.com/blog/saying-thank-can-help-reach-healthy-weight/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/7-reasons-gratitude-can-help-you-with-weight-loss_b_58fee8a8e4b047ce3ee27b93?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHKk6_OzMtIHolfvi8ONdU02Xeqq-5P2CkC2gr0kGCtbF_x_MzvE2Msx0sTphSEJShXgUyZfj283N5HJq5vOSjq2hOrljaTppiD4kwDIBvpCmSixMSJ1oL-vS_ZlvkabQ12vBge5LdiERf7evgIm6ZOaEgBFV1GBxQ3gqKhibgGJ
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Aug Week 2
    Sat
    PW 172.7
    CW 177.4

I was expecting this as we went to an all inclusive resort in the Bahamas. We had a great time, that’s what matters.

All you can so is move forward. I've been on many vacations where I had too much fun but this isn't to bad meaning you had a lot of self control. Kudos!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    XPatChez wrote: Β»
    XPatChez
    Weigh in aug week 2

PW: 237
    CW: 239.2

I'm really really sorry everyone 😒

No worries just continue to be focused on your goals. We're ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk

8.10 Sat πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒ
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: one hour barre and three mile hike
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    I forgot to say...I'm on holiday! So I'm not going to be on here much over the next week...

@AB0215 I normally weigh in on a Monday but I'll be without my scales until Tuesday 20th, so can I give you my most recent weight tomorrow (one day early), and give my following weeks weight one day late? X

Yes that's okay
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Digger1961
    Aug Week 2
    Sat
    PW 223
    CW 223

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options

The journey of losing weight and making healthier choices really stems within us! I decided to help replace negative self talk to create a gratitude/thanks journal. One of my goals this week is to dedicate ten minutes in my new gratitude πŸ™ journal. I want to think outside of the box and focus on what may drive me to make poor choices that don’t align with my overall goal.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/7-reasons-gratitude-can-help-you-with-weight-loss_b_58fee8a8e4b047ce3ee27b93?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHKk6_OzMtIHolfvi8ONdU02Xeqq-5P2CkC2gr0kGCtbF_x_MzvE2Msx0sTphSEJShXgUyZfj283N5HJq5vOSjq2hOrljaTppiD4kwDIBvpCmSixMSJ1oL-vS_ZlvkabQ12vBge5LdiERf7evgIm6ZOaEgBFV1GBxQ3gqKhibgGJ

So true this gas been my practice since March and it's working very well for my journey. Wish you all the best in succeeding
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Tracked no
    Calories under
    Exercise a little
    Went to Garth Brooks concert last night, had a wicked storm so the concert was 21/2 hours behind schedule, all we got to do is stand in line and after physio I was so sore so all the standing just about killed me

Saturday
    Tracked no
    Calories under
    Exercise hardly any,
    After last night I feel like I’m 90 years old, I have more aches and pains than I ever thought possible. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day
    Hope the concert was good.
    Username: Kin59vara
    Week: August week 3
    Weigh-in day: SUNDAY
    PW =166.2
    CW= 162.7

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options

This is fantastic
    Vicky2767
    Aug Week 2
    Sat
    PW 172.7
    CW 177.4

I was expecting this as we went to an all inclusive resort in the Bahamas. We had a great time, that’s what matters.

All you can so is move forward. I've been on many vacations where I had too much fun but this isn't to bad meaning you had a lot of self control. Kudos!

Thank you Gloria. I really needed a little fun and not to think too much about things on this vacation. Thurs I have to go back home and start helping my sisters go through my dads house. πŸ™
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no still sore
    Water 140oz

Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no still hurting
    Water 190oz
    Goals/comments
    I cannot believe I'm still hurting from Wednesday Physical therapy session I'm really going to have to talk to my therapist about working me so hard that I'm bed for 4 days really upset I can't do my squats on my machine.
    But. . .STAYING POSITIVE DESPITE OF
  • gjaholy33
    Options

This is fantastic
    Vicky2767
    Aug Week 2
    Sat
    PW 172.7
    CW 177.4

Thank you Gloria. I really needed a little fun and not to think too much about things on this vacation. Thurs I have to go back home and start helping my sisters go through my dads house. πŸ™

Yes that will be difficult but you're be strong cause you have your family helping one another.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 10th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: A few calories over
    Exercise: 12,200 steps

I had to take my dad to the ER early this am because he fell and hurt his arm. Turns out it wasn't the fall that hurt his arm. He has a blood clot in his shoulder. He's in surgery now and I'm hoping to hear something soon.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    πŸ’ͺWeekly weigh-inπŸ’ͺ

*Weigh in on Mondays* {WEIGHING EARLY BC OF HOLIDAY}

Username: lsjhudson
    Week: August, week 3
    PW =220.9
    CW=218

πŸ’₯Loss this week: - 2.9lb
    πŸ’₯Total loss: -15 lb

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options

I had to take my dad to the ER early this am because he fell and hurt his arm. Turns out it wasn't the fall that hurt his arm. He has a blood clot in his shoulder. He's in surgery now and I'm hoping to hear something soon.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options

Family first.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking
    have not been posting much this week but have been checking in everyday. I went back to work this week after being off for 18 months due to liver cancer. All is well now but it has been very tiring. Will be more active now.Meals planed and prepared for Monday to Friday ( I drive truck so I am gone most of the week). Have a blessed Sunday
  • dustyspal
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday
    Track βœ”
    Calories βœ”
    Exercise - short walk
    Water -96 oz

Didn't talk my usual morning walk today. One of my pups got sprayed by a skunk this morning. 😱 The 80 minutes I would normally be walking were spent "de-stinkifying" a 90# Labrador at 5:30am. That just set the tone for the entire morning. Oh well. Things happen. Back at it tomorrow, hopefully w/o the skunk.
  • dustyspal
    Options
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Sunday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking
    have not been posting much this week but have been checking in everyday. I went back to work this week after being off for 18 months due to liver cancer. All is well now but it has been very tiring. Will be more active now.Meals planed and prepared for Monday to Friday ( I drive truck so I am gone most of the week). Have a blessed Sunday

Take care.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Sunday, 11 August

βœ…Track: Part tracked
    ☹️Calories: Probably a little over
    ☹️Exercise: None today
    πŸ’¬Comments: I’m really not looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow (or later in the morning I should say) A few nights ago I ended up eating some Chinese food which had a lot of salt in it. I know my weight will definitely be up since last week due to water retention etc. At least I’m prepared for the numbers to be up on the scales and it won’t come as a shock 😝
  • gjaholy33
    Options

Oh my πŸ˜₯ praying for himπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
This discussion has been closed.