TEAM: The Slimsons (August)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. My sweet Carly crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 12:30am this morning. I did get to go see her last night before she passed. Every night she would crawl up in my lap and rub her face all over my face before she laid down to nap. I will miss that.

@CindyJNC1963 I'm so sorry. (tears in my eyes now just thinking about it) I know how you feel, as much as it annoys me at times, one of my cats likes to crawl under the covers with me at night and the other one sleeps with his head on the corner of my pillow. I will feel lost when I don't have that anymore. You took good care of her and she had a great life with you, so you have to think about the good times you did have with her.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Quick comment: if you guys could please make sure you include your weigh in day...that just helps me to find it on the spreadsheet much quicker and right now I am in desperate need of every extra second I can find in my day.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Finally getting caught up and missing weights so far:
    @Magnificentpanda
    @lisaacarty
    @dracocapricorn
    @Mouse816
    @ruthio6
    @nrkelly
  • AB0215
    edited August 2019
    Options
    And also if you're participating in the Daily Post's challenge, please label your post with "daily post" when I go back through, I search through the thread using that modifier so that I can find them quickly. And this week I will likely be relying on that since I'm so very far behind.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 75 mins walking, 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training--Snatches (31kg) , Clean + Power Jerk (34 kg), Back Squats (64kg), Axe Chops ,de-load week, and I was so ready for it. I've been struggling mentally with some of the missed lifts from last week and it's been a hard week to come back from but I am doing better with it and these lifts were actually pretty great today.

Comments: Okay, well I thought I could handle it this week, thought I'd eventually get caught up, nope, that didn't happen, and I sort of lost my mind for a couple days there, but I'm getting it back! Built my mom a computer this week, tomorrow I'm taking it to her, and taking my niece to the Home Depot thing where the kids get to build something, and then I'm swimming. And then some much needed R&R this week, and some video games tomorrow night. I may be scarce tomorrow but I have decided that the afternoon is mine and mine alone. Me, a bath, and (then) my xbox, because well, probably not a great idea to take the xbox to the bath..

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. My sweet Carly crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 12:30am this morning. I did get to go see her last night before she passed. Every night she would crawl up in my lap and rub her face all over my face before she laid down to nap. I will miss that.

@CindyJNC1963 I'm so sorry. (tears in my eyes now just thinking about it) I know how you feel, as much as it annoys me at times, one of my cats likes to crawl under the covers with me at night and the other one sleeps with his head on the corner of my pillow. I will feel lost when I don't have that anymore. You took good care of her and she had a great life with you, so you have to think about the good times you did have with her.

I know what you mean. I would get annoyed sometimes with the face rubbing because she would get nose prints on my glasses. Of course I miss that now the most.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 2nd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, just didn't have the mental strength today. I will get it done tomorrow.
  • XPatChez
    XPatChez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Username:XPatChez
    Weigh Day:Saturday
    Week: August Week 1
    PW =238.8
    CW=237 😊
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Aug 2,
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise very little
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @Gadgetgirl259
    August Week 1 (Monday)

PW: 166.9
    CW: 164.5

@AB0215 --Ashley I noticed on the spreadsheet that my weight has not been posted. Just in case you missed it I am reposting. Thanks

@Gadgetgirl259 Nope, didn't miss it, just been short on time. I work 2 jobs and workout 2+ hours a day, this week the struggle has been real and next week will be harder as one of my job increased my hours.
    And to add insult to injury, someone decided to drive their car into my husband's truck, so I've been dealing with that on top of everything else.

Ashley, sorry to hear that. I live in the area let me know if I can help you out in any way.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 8/2

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 9,275

Exercise: Nice walk with the dog and short on time a 1 mile run on the treadmill.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Friday, 2 August

Track: Part-tracked
    ☹️Calories: I know I would’ve been over a bit
    ☹️Exercise: None
    💬Comments: I seriously need to get my $**t together! I’m eating junk here and there, and I’m justifying it by telling myself I’ve already hit, and went way past my original goal weight so it’s “allowed”. I’m going to give myself a week to get back on track, starting from today. I can and will do this 😞
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daliy post
    Track yes
    Calorie range yes, 34 g of fiber 2 veg 5 fruit
    Exercise yes. Hiked 4.55 miles
    Had a rare break in the sun and humidity, so I was finally willing to go to my fav trail, instead of doing my normal loop, I just kept walking and called for husband to drive to pick me up. New goal, do the entire trail as a loop.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Week: August week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 243.8
    CW: 244.6
    Going to get more walking in now that the heat wave is over. Goal for August: lose 5 lbs and get below 240!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Saturday, 3 August

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 10 mins on exercise bike 🚲
    💬Comments: A successful day for me. I fully tracked everything, managed to stay under my calories and got in a little bit of exercise.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Water - 96 oz

Feeling the motivation now!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk

8.3 Check IN (Sat) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: Barre and five mile hike
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    Week 1
    PW 173
    CW 172.7

Excellent keep it up
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SkinnyJen week 1

PW 210
    CW 208.6

Excellent loss
  • gjaholy33
    Options

My condolences I know that had to be tough
This discussion has been closed.