• NO post-dinner snack: None. 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    D1 of DO-IT attitude. Done 🤩
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sunday)
    Track: yes and stayed under!
    Exercise: I worked a 10 hour shift with 9.5 of it on my feet!!
    Day: today was super busy at work! I also feel pretty proud too! For dinner my family ordered pizza and pizza is one of my trigger foods. I allowed myself to splurge but I made sure to track it and I still stayed under considering! I didn’t eat much all day cuz i only get one break at work. I eat on my break but when I get home I’m not really hungry lol or at least today I wasn’t. Until dinner time lol I think this weight loss journey is gonna stick this time cuz I’m not gonna deprive myself. I think that’s why I failed before cuz I’d deprive myself of what I wanted and in the end I’d binge on it anyway. Where as this time if I allow myself a little bit I won’t wanna binge! I hope everyone had a good Sunday :)
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: August week 3 (8/11 Sunday)
    PW: 220
    CW: 218 😁

Thing I did well: stayed under calories for all but one day.
    Thing to improve: as usual, water!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday August 11:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, ran juat under 5 miles.
    Day: It was a nice, relaxing day. Other than a run and some cleaning, I didn't do a whole lot. Back to work tomorrow. This is the last week of teaching summer reading...Yay!
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Username: bootssowhite
    Week: Sunday, August Week 3
    PW: 259.8 lb
    CW: 260.4 lb
    One thing I did well: I stuck to my meal plan this week. I was off work, which means my normal routine was tossed out the window, but at the start of the week I planned out what I was going to eat every day and I stuck to that.
    One thing to improve: I need to move more and drink more water. It's amazing how busy I was all week, and yet how little I actually moved.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @perla4686 ~ Your Thursday post… Good for you for being under and having a good mindset. Yeah!! AND. AND!! Your quick bounce back instead of a few days binge paid off! Wooohoooooo! Look at that loss. And in that smaller dress… 💃🏽 Yeah, you! So excited and happy. So… today focus on being good to yourself. Instead of food, a little “me” time. A bath? A few moments of quiet w/ a scented candle? Or try a new fruit or veggie? Switch it up completely. You got this!! Today is about a healthier you!!

@jupdyke~ Thursday… yeah for exercise! Good job on living harmonious and not snacking afterwards. Great control. 👍🏽 Thanks for the extra encouragement and support. I wish I had put a Bubly in the fridge to reach for last night. Oh well.

Speaking of Bubly LOL …. As Michael Buble sings in “Feeling Good”
    It's a new dawn
    It's a new day
    It's a new life
    For me
    And I'm feeling good
    I'm feeling good

@ajaia2001~ I hear ya about a sore body. I don’t even workout as much as you; but my body need a good stretch. So I listened. Good for you for having another great day!! You are doing so great! As for the stay the same… you’re right.. You didn’t gain. Perhaps your body is “adjusting” to the new foods and exercise. I’m sure you talk to your trainers about your progress. They might have suggestions. You got this! 👍🏽

@skullsandskeletons~ Thanks. I hope I don’t overshare… lol You’re welcome. I hope you do get some quality you time. You’re doing great! 👍🏽 Another Tremendous Thursday!

@dillyg08 ~ Yes you can do it!! A same That’s okay, because that means you aren’t going backwards with a gain. 👍🏽 Keep working it! You got this!

Thank you for the encouragement, it means a lot.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday August 11:
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 30 mins eliptical, 30 mins walk.
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post August 11 Sunday
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exersize no, some yard work today.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sunday)
    Track: yes and stayed under!
    Exercise: I worked a 10 hour shift with 9.5 of it on my feet!!
    Day: today was super busy at work! I also feel pretty proud too! For dinner my family ordered pizza and pizza is one of my trigger foods. I allowed myself to splurge but I made sure to track it and I still stayed under considering! I didn’t eat much all day cuz i only get one break at work. I eat on my break but when I get home I’m not really hungry lol or at least today I wasn’t. Until dinner time lol I think this weight loss journey is gonna stick this time cuz I’m not gonna deprive myself. I think that’s why I failed before cuz I’d deprive myself of what I wanted and in the end I’d binge on it anyway. Where as this time if I allow myself a little bit I won’t wanna binge! I hope everyone had a good Sunday :)

That's exactly me! I think many people fail/gain back because they overestimate their own willpower. Eating the things I enjoy in moderation, makes it all so much more do-able!
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry all, I am on vacation and there are no scales in sight. No ability to weigh-in .
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @jupdyke~ Yes. I have to remember this. This week I will use my non-fat plain greek yogurt & onion soup mix for a dip with veggies. :p Thanks for the encouragement. And for the inspiration with the great tracking and a 5-mile run! Yay! One more week of reading. Then how many weeks off until school starts?
    @Toyota100~ Long work day. Hopefully, it was stress-free and no one was around. Keep drinking that water. You can do this!! 👊🏽
    @Perla4686~ Probably being more mindful if it hurts to chew. Take care. :flowerforyou:
    @JamieD328~ What is a Darebee workout? Great on all the walking. Keep doing it. It gets you out of the house and some fresh air. :) You got this!!
    @rawrxamberx~ Good job on moderation!! Yep, It will stick. Keep tracking. It makes us mindful and fully aware of how food affects our metabolism /body. So happy for you! :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ Woohooooooo!! 👏🏽 2# loss. Yeah!! You worked hard this week. This week make the goal of packing one extra water bottle. Or buying one and taking it to keep at work to fill up there. My bottle isn’t all fancy… I reuse store-bought ones all the time. I like filling them half-full, then laying them sideways to put into the freezer. Then when ready for a bottle, I fill it up and it stays cold longer. I also use frozen water bottles in my coolers, then after using it for ice, I have more water to drink. You got this! Superb Sunday, too! Way to track!!
    @bootssowhite~ That little bit will be gone in no time! Keep working hard at meal planning and being mindful. Make an exercise plan, like you did a food plan. And stick to it 4 of 6 days! And on those other 2 days, just do ten minutes. You got this! 👊🏽 Keep fighting the good fight!
    @dillg08 ~ You’re welcome! I’m glad you’re here and reporting. I hope you are coming to our page and reading daily for the extra inspiration. You’re not alone in this journey. Great Sunday workout! Good job on tracking. :) Keep working hard. :)
    @wander216~ Way to go on tracking and being under!! 👍🏽 Yeah!
    @mawash9~ Mike, I was just thinking…. Hey, where’s he at? No worries. Hopefully, you are getting in some fun time, some walking, found a gym, and enjoying yourself! Keep being mindful and check in again, soon. P.S. I wouldn’t want to weigh just on any scale, as they wouldn’t report that one week as accurately as the one use regularly. So no worries.
  • johicks
    Options
    1ukke8pfywr9.jpg

Hope this isn't too harsh. But I need this reminder.
    Food is not a reward.
    Food is fuel.
    Everything in moderation.

• Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Daily post August 11 Sunday
    Tracked yes
    Calories under. Also, met my daily water goal.
    Exercise Walked around hospital at work. Then took a break and took a quick walk at the park. Got my 10K steps for the day.
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, August Week 3 (8/12)
    PW: 268.0
    CW: 263.4
    One thing I did well: worked out 3 days
    One thing to improve: spent the weekend mostly eating poorly but took Jo's advice and tracked for one day :).
    PS I'm assuming I was bloated in last week's weigh in. There's no way I lost this much in one week!
  • johicks
    Options
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif
    RUN TRACK MINDS finished in 1st place for week #2 in August!
    Awesome job @RTM we have finished in the top three FIVE weeks out of the last six.
    RUN TRACK MINDS- YOU ARE DOING IT!!
    💥 July Week #1, 2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.28% -14.6lbs
    💥 July Week #2, 3rd - Run Track Minds. - 0.15% -6.9lbs
    💥 July Week #3, 2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.42% -19.3lbs
    💥 July Week #4, 2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.26% -11.4lbs
    💥 Aug Week #2, 1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.56% -27.5lbs

Let’s hear it for TWO of our very own RTM teammates for finishing
    in the top three of all five teams in the top spots of #1 & #2
    🏆 #1 @red1185 - 3.83% loss of 6.6lbs and
    🏆 #2 @bootssowhite - 2.99% loss of 8.0lbs

CONGRATULATIONS LOSERS!! Let’s keep working hard and finish the month together as a team, motivating each other to stay focused on our weight loss journey through the end of this month. Happy Losing!
    mcd9ak5rhrsj.gif
    OUR top three for August week #2 had a total loss of 19.2lbs
    🥇 1st - @red1185 - 3.83% loss of 6.6lbs
    🥈 2nd - @bootssowhite - 2.99% loss of 8.0lbs
    🥉 3rd - @johicks - 1.87% loss of 4.6lbs

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER @Red1185. - 3.83%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

August Week 2 is now in the books! Great job everyone!
    Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    🥇1st - @Red1185. - 3.83% :flowerforyou:
    🥈2nd - @bootssowhite. - 2.99% :flowerforyou:
    3rd - @cruise4me. - 2.32%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    🏆1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.56%🏆
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.28%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.21%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:
    The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @mirendybryant. - 2.01%
    2nd - @annabananamc. - 0.96%
    3rd - @ethelsmommy. - 0.94%

The Slimsons
    1st - @SkinnyJen44. - 1.44%
    2nd - @skrowe88. - 1.34%
    3rd - @o0kody0o. - 1.27%

Gutbusters
    1st - @Shewhoismany. - 1.67%
    2nd - @carol_shantz. - 1.22%
    3rd - @motis3678. - 1.20%

💗 Run Track Minds 💗
    🥇1st - @Red1185. - 3.83% 🥇
    🥈2nd - @bootssowhite. - 2.99% 🥈
    🥉3rd - @johicks. - 1.87% 🥉

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @cruise4me. - 2.32%
    2nd - @dheliason. - 1.13%
    3rd - @24blfn. - 0.96%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    💗1st - @bootssowhite. - 8.0 lbs.💗
    💗2nd - @Red1185. - 6.6 lbs.💗
    3rd - @mirendybryant. - 4.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 13.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - -.2 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 6.5 lbs.
    💗Run Track Minds - 27.5 lbs. 💗
    Flab-U-Less - 11.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 58.4 lbs
  • johicks
    Options
    @Toyota100~ Awesome Sunday!! Way to start out the week. You can do it!!
    @Slytherclawz~ Woohooooo! Bye bye lbs!! Good job on workout days. Good job on tracking for at least one day. LOL.. It’s still gone and you did what you needed to do to make that bloat go away instead of keeping it. Yahooooo!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Had a long busy weekend where I did not stick to the game plan. But its ok, today is a new day and can get back into the routine! I will be out of town for weigh in this week, so I plan to weigh in Thursday morning early instead as I wont be back to a scale until Monday night!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    @johicks It’s a website with different workouts with graphics you can use free of charge, so the challenges I have done use them for assignments, especially since a lot of the names can fit with different themes.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Goal/Day: I've been out of town since Friday afternoon and had an amazing time celebrating my heavenly Granny's birthday with the family. I didn't stay on track at all this weekend or even today with being my Goddaughter's birthday too. Of course she picks Italian so I had to get my pasta 😈. Hopefully by weigh in Friday, I'll either be the same or under 🤞🤞
This discussion has been closed.