• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sunday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking
    have not been posting much this week but have been checking in everyday. I went back to work this week after being off for 18 months due to liver cancer. All is well now but it has been very tiring. Will be more active now.Meals planed and prepared for Monday to Friday ( I drive truck so I am gone most of the week). Have a blessed Sunday

So happy you're doing so much better but will continue to pray for your health and success on your journey
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post. Sunday, August 11

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, housecleaning 30 min, stretching 15 min.
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sunday daily check in
    Tracking yes
    Nutrition, in range
    Exercise 30 minutes walking

In car for hours today, such a beautiful day would have preferred a long hike, but duty called. Feeling the Sunday night pre weigh in day jitters. I know I had a week of healthy choices, but sometimes the scale takes a break and I am 1 lb. away from what is an important point for me.
  • tennisquilter
    Options
    Daily Post: August 10th

Calories under goal: A few calories over
    Exercise: 12,200 steps

I had to take my dad to the ER early this am because he fell and hurt his arm. Turns out it wasn't the fall that hurt his arm. He has a blood clot in his shoulder. He's in surgery now and I'm hoping to hear something

Time seems to move so slowly when waiting for a loved one to finish surgery. Hoping the blood clot is quickly resolved and he will be back to normal very quickly.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6,750 steps (mostly walking around in the hospital)

My dad did great in surgery. The clot they removed was huge. His arm immediately started feeling better right after the surgery. If all goes well he will be discharged tomorrow.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: :o
    Calories:
    Exercise: 5536

Goals for August:
    Tracking/Calories: :(
    Exercise: :'(
    Steps :smiley::s

Traveled again yesterday, 4 hours to honor an uncle who passed unexpectantly.
  • sherrilew
    sherrilew Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sherrilew
    Aug week 3
    PW: 266.0
    CW: 264.6
  • tennisquilter
    Options
    Tennisquilter
    Weekly weigh in
    PW 251
    CW252

I am trying hard not to freak out. I know Every single day after tracking food and exercise, I felt good about that day’s choices and I know body weight fluctuates, I know, I know, I know. But that is different from “I feel” and right now I feel angry at the scale, angry at my body and just angry that here I am struggling to get fit AGAIN. I am also very tired because I couldn’t get to sleep because I get so stressed about the weekly weigh in. Someone suggested I do weigh in every day to take away the power of the scale over my brain, but that would just increase the anxiety.
    I guess I really do need to get a gratitude journal, it would be easy to fill such a journal, because in so many ways I am blessed, but I will just acknowledge the anger until I have my iced tea and protein filled breakfast and then let it go.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

August: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 188.4
    CW: 187.6

My weight has been bouncing all around between 187 and 189 for about the last 2 weeks. But I'm happy with the slow, steady loss. Of course I wish it was faster....but it's not meant to be right now.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Tennisquilter
    Weekly weigh in
    PW 251
    CW252

I am trying hard not to freak out. I know Every single day after tracking food and exercise, I felt good about that day’s choices and I know body weight fluctuates, I know, I know, I know. But that is different from “I feel” and right now I feel angry at the scale, angry at my body and just angry that here I am struggling to get fit AGAIN. I am also very tired because I couldn’t get to sleep because I get so stressed about the weekly weigh in. Someone suggested I do weigh in every day to take away the power of the scale over my brain, but that would just increase the anxiety.
    I guess I really do need to get a gratitude journal, it would be easy to fill such a journal, because in so many ways I am blessed, but I will just acknowledge the anger until I have my iced tea and protein filled breakfast and then let it go.

I'm really sorry that you are going through these struggles. It's hard when the scale just doesn't want to cooperate. Just keep at it....you will get there.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **August Week 1**
    🎆👏🎆 30 members 28 of us weighed in and 18 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!🎆👏🎆
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@gjaholy33.
    @13point1runnermomma.
    @Dustyspal.
    @Tennisquilter.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @jeapri17.
    @mrsjas2000.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @SkinnyJen44. - 1.44%
    2nd - @skrowe88. - 1.34%
    3rd - @o0kody0o. - 1.27%
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 282.0
    CW: 279.2
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk

8.11 Sun 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: six mile hike
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 10th

Calories under goal: A few calories over
    Exercise: 12,200 steps

I had to take my dad to the ER early this am because he fell and hurt his arm. Turns out it wasn't the fall that hurt his arm. He has a blood clot in his shoulder. He's in surgery now and I'm hoping to hear something soon.
    Praying for your dad
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post - Sunday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise - short walk
    Water -96 oz

Didn't talk my usual morning walk today. One of my pups got sprayed by a skunk this morning. 😱 The 80 minutes I would normally be walking were spent "de-stinkifying" a 90# Labrador at 5:30am. That just set the tone for the entire morning. Oh well. Things happen. Back at it tomorrow, hopefully w/o the skunk.

Aww
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 11th

Exercise: 6,750 steps (mostly walking around in the hospital)

My dad did great in surgery. The clot they removed was huge. His arm immediately started feeling better right after the surgery. If all goes well he will be discharged tomorrow.
    Glad all went well.
    sherrilew wrote: »
    Sherrilew
    Aug week 3
    PW: 266.0
    CW: 264.6
    CindyJNC1963

August: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 188.4
    CW: 187.6

My weight has been bouncing all around between 187 and 189 for about the last 2 weeks. But I'm happy with the slow, steady loss. Of course I wish it was faster....but it's not meant to be right now.
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    PW: 282.0
    CW: 279.2

Nice losses
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk

8.12 Mon 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: Golf 18 holes and three mile hike
  • jeapri17
    Options
    Daily Post: August 12, Monday

Exercise: Yes. Walked 30 min.
  • jeapri17
    Options
    Week 2, August
    jeapri17
    PW: 168
    CW: 167
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday, August 11)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today my body needed rest and that’s what I did. I enjoyed the day with my hubby and girls.
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, August 12)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅ barely
    Exercise: Yes✅ my hubby bought a VR set and I did the Beat Saber. I choose Imagine Dragons music and it was difficult trying to cut those blocks and dance at the same time!! 🤣🤣
    Goals/Day/Comments: Aunt Flo came to visit me after my 4-miler Saturday and today was horrendous! I got up at 5:30 but couldn’t get out the door to run. So I changed up my schedule for this week and run on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Walk Friday and Saturday I’m going scuba diving!! Happy Monday everyone!!

PS no weigh in Monday due to a lot of bloating. I’ll weigh tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.