TEAM: Run Track Minds (August)

Options

Replies

• JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Part of my other challenge was to plan my meals ahead for 3 days with only minimal substitutions. I did not plan to be out during lunchtime today, and it’s like a Pavlovian response for me to think I need to eat something I don’t get everyday when I am. I live in the woods, work in small city w/ basic fast food. I decided to drive 40 minutes away for better grocery options instead of putting it off, and was passing lots of options I like or might like to try.

I am now back at the house, eating what I had logged, instead of carry out, hoping my resolve holds out and I don’t derail it in some other way.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    @johicks yes you have my weight right. The weight i put on my post was what i weighed on Mon. Im sorry if i confused things.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Day: I received some very unexpected news at work which resulted in going out for dinner and drinks with BF to celebrate on a whim. I was offered a huge promotion, and while I still haven't accepted and need to get some things sorted through first, BF wanted to celebrate me in general. So went off plan, AND we already had dinner plans tonight as it is Restaurant Week in DC, so will likely be over calories again tonight. But my overall goal with this healthy journey was to not deprive myself and to find a healthy balance between life and food and this is one of the times that life came up and derailed my plans for this week. So I plan to just focus on damage control. Today I had a very small lunch as the meal we are having tonight is 3 courses as part of the whole experience, so it will be harder to accommodate at dinner. I will also need to do damage control for my long weekend away, but that I am going to take day by day and pick which meals I can stay on track for and which ones I can indulge a little. We will see how everything turns out. But BF and I only have one more weekend after this with social commitments, then things will slow down and I will be able to commit more energy to this journey and hopefully start seeing faster results.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I’m finally back from vacation and back on track with logging my foods. I went food shopping today and didn’t buy any sweets. I bought all healthy snacks. If it’s not in the house, I can’t eat it!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday August 14:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday August 14
    Calories: Right on!
    Exercise: Yes, biceps and triceps.
    Day: It was a good day. Worked until noon, went and got my nails and hair done for the wedding this weekend. Came home and cleaned. Off to bed early for the last day of summer reading tomorrow!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/45 mins cardio with evening workout group.
    Goal/Day: Had a good Wednesday. Feeling like I'm back on track after not exercising since last Thursday. A lot of calories burned today (I was a few calories shy of a 1000). So when I wake up in the morning, hopefully I'll be able to walk 😂
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: Got some extra walking in, as well as some crunches.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Calorie: over by 200ish though I have no idea if I calculated my ice cream correctly
    Exercise: Yup! For a CrossFit workout in. It was a good one.

Taught my 8yr old to ride a bike tonight. I’m hoping we can start going for bike rides soon!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: August week #3
    Day: Thursday
    PW: 320.8
    CW: 318.8
    One Thing Did Well: I did not have one huge eating binge all week which is definitely something I feel proud of :)
    One Thing To Improve: the water! I’ll drink like 5 or 6 cups in a day or somethings less than that but I know it’s definitely suppose to be more than that!! Any tips on how to drink more water ?
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    0x4mnirabhwv.jpg
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 3
    PW: 165
    CW: 163

Yesterday’s weight was lower, but I know it’s bloat related
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report Thursday
    Run: no workout but spent the whole day trail walking through woods with the family so I probably burnt a fair bit of calories.
    Track: yes, just over, although poor food choices (eating on the go)
    Mind: a very busy week so my head was not focussed on food. I did try to eat sensibly but did not track most of the week. I'm hopeful I've at least maintained this week but the scale tomorrow will reveal all :)
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Calorie: under. I’ve begun pre-logging my meals which I think is helping me to stay on track.
    Exercise: just cleaning my house.

I finally found my charger for my Apple Watch. Last time I wore it was when I went into labor with my son. That was over 2 months ago! So I feel like I’m getting back on track with that too.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good evening everybody! I have a NSV for today. On Monday I fell while walking the dog, and sprained (maybe strained??) my ankle - in addition to getting all scraped up. I did what I could in the moment to get things right, and told myself I wanted to be back up and moving normally by Thursday. Well! I did it!! I’ve had my ankle wrapped, and been wearing tennis shoes all week. I’m excited to say that when I got home from work today I took the dog on a full walk! I didn’t have to modify, or cut it short. My ankle feels so much better, and I’m happy I’m able to get back out there after just a few days. I’m excited and proud of myself 🙂
    Gotta lose this 3 lbs to get to my monthly goal weight of 163!

Happy losing everybody!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: 1hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Nice Thursday. Not much went on today besides work and exercise.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Stayed under calories today by bringing my lunch! Bought a new scale from Amazon and tested it out. It’s really cool and uses Bluetooth to sync my data to an app. It not only logs weight, but body fat, muscle weight, BMI, and a bunch of other things.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday August 15:
    Calories: under (way under. Gotta watch that!)
    Exercise: 3 hours of housework
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, August Week 3
    PW = 127.43 lb
    CW= 127.43 lb
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Username: Dillyg08