• fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: Fleetwood1
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 254.4
    Today's Weight: 255.6

I had a feeling I would be up today with how bloated I am this morning and with a weekend of food and alcohol celebrations. Still no excuse. Just need to be more consistent.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,580 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: over
    Exercise: platform stepping (47 min) and I did get it done before Scouts!
    Steps: over

Wednesday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: at least 45 min (outdoor walk or platform stepping); plus resistance training session tonight
    Steps: at least 7500
  • nlalamin04
    nlalamin04 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    nlalamin04 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In

Username: nlalamin04
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 212
    Todays Weight: 211

Last 2 weeks I’ve been only losing 1lb per week. I really want to bump this up!!!

A pound a week is awesome! You're making steady progress!

It just feels soooo slooow 🐌
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight:204.4
    Todays Weight: 204.6

Well, I was expecting it to be more so I'm happy about only gaining .2 lbs. I do plan to be more focused this week on tracking, drinking my water, and not going overboard with the snacking. :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

Last 2 weeks I’ve been only losing 1lb per week. I really want to bump this up!!!

I so get it. I know I have always wanted things to move faster. You'll get there. You really will. 👐👐👐
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

A pound a week is great! I was that way for a long time, I'm up this week and it's frustrating!
  • notsolazylisa
    notsolazylisa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: notsolazylisa
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 173.2
    Current weight: 172

Don't know how I lost weight, I haven't been exercising or eating well, but I'm glad I'm down a pound! I'm feeling better about things, sometimes I'm just too hard on myself. Next week I'll be on vacation, we'll be camping most of the week and that usually means drinking and eating a lot, but it doesn't have to be all junk food, I'll pack some healthy options as well! I won't be weighing in next weds. because of my vacation.
  • nlalamin04
    nlalamin04 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In

A pound a week is great! I was that way for a long time, I'm up this week and it's frustrating!

I go back and forth too. I totally understand. Keep doing what you’re doing! It seems you usually do well 😉
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Water: over
    Exercise: platform stepping (55 min); outdoor walk (46 min)
    Steps: over

Thursday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: at least 45 min (outdoor walk or platform stepping)
    Steps: at least 7500
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: recumbent bike

I've been lazy about going to the gym this week, I need to get back to it as there's really no excuse not to go. I have been using my recumbent bike every night so I haven't completely fizzled. I was craving sweets so I went in the pantry to get a couple raisins and discovered chocolate chips. Yeah, I caved. Not totally mad at myself as I threw them away after a few handfuls, just wish I could be one of those people who can moderate instead of having to keep stuff out of the house.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling 😖. Sadly it’s a sign of what the next month is going to look like. Back to school is always tough - there’s so much to do, not enough time to do it, and spending all day in that hot room is exhausting. I had hoped to be down 5 pounds but September, but after vacation that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

So....just trying to keep my head above water. I think trying to carve out some time for some kind of workout each day, even if it’s less than I would like. And get back to logging. I discovered last night my kitchen scale needs a new battery.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    CHECK OUT THIS RECIPE ON THE MODS WEEK 3 CHALLENGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10760093/week-3-mods-challenge-share-with-the-fat2-fit-teams#latest
    Delicious (and healthy!) peach cobbler recipe
    RECIPE COURTESY OF 4u9xwzw4nby8.png AND A SUMMER INTERN

• notsolazylisa
    notsolazylisa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I’m struggling 😖. Sadly it’s a sign of what the next month is going to look like. Back to school is always tough - there’s so much to do, not enough time to do it, and spending all day in that hot room is exhausting. I had hoped to be down 5 pounds but September, but after vacation that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

So....just trying to keep my head above water. I think trying to carve out some time for some kind of workout each day, even if it’s less than I would like. And get back to logging. I discovered last night my kitchen scale needs a new battery.

Hang in there! We all go through struggles, just gotta get though it and keep going!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 8/21/19
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 209.6
    Todays Weight:

Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: 45 min water aerobic

Goals or Improvements for tomorrow:
    Gym for stationary bike
    100 oz water

• AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: recumbent bike

I've been lazy about going to the gym this week, I need to get back to it as there's really no excuse not to go. I have been using my recumbent bike every night so I haven't completely fizzled. I was craving sweets so I went in the pantry to get a couple raisins and discovered chocolate chips. Yeah, I caved. Not totally mad at myself as I threw them away after a few handfuls, just wish I could be one of those people who can moderate instead of having to keep stuff out of the house.

@Katmary71
    To cave is human! I truly think you are smart to not have trigger foods in the pantry in general, as it can be so hard to keep saying no!

And WOW! you stopped after a few handfuls! Some people do great with moderation. Some people do not. For what it's worth, I am in the "not" category when it comes to certain foods. So you have company!

Article I love on this topic:
    How to Declutter Your Mind and Unleash Your Willpower by Using Bright-Line Rules
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    Weigh In Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 151
    Today’s Weight: 151 (I sure hope!). Nearly at the end of a wonderful vacation, still without access to a scale.

Have sampled carbs that I haven’t tried in many months.... haven’t overeaten at all, which is a great feeling. Have done some extended fasts on several days and felt well. Making sure that I get my walks in... one 7-miler. In general, being good to myself and enjoying this more relaxed relationship with food for a time. Will get home on Tuesday and get the “skinny” on what my weight really is 😳. Take care, all!!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »

It's always chaotic at the beginning of the year, things will settle down a bit and you'll be able to make more time for yourself. I think some exercise is definitely better than none, do what you can and hang in there!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Thank you for your support and the link to the interesting article, I signed up for the newsletter. I appreciate your kind words!

@KMD1214 I'm glad you're having a wonderful vacation! It's great that you're getting in exercise.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise recumbent bike, I rode extra time tonight thanks to rediscovering music I love!
    Water over, I'm trying to drink a little less

Tomorrow I need to get back in the gym, I've missed the last two times and have no excuse.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Friday 8/23/19 weigh in
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 209.6
    Todays Weight: 209.1
This discussion has been closed.